shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Whiteflash 2.8 ct ACA Diamond Pendant!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and it looks amazing on you! I don't think I've seen such a large size in a pendant before. Wow!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blindingly beautiful & stunning! The setting is perfect to let that beauty show itself & the chain length is just right.

Your collection is SO amazing! I hope you enjoy these pieces for many years!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am blown away with all the beauty! You have a stunning collection. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Would you mind sharing which camera you used for these photos. They are incredible!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular addition to your collection!!! I love them all!!! :love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely :))

And excellent picture quality, too! May I ask what you're using?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is simply gorgeous! The proportions are just right with your earrings and ering. Congrats on another beautiful piece and on the anniversary. Love all of your collection and your pictures - they always capture the stones so well!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just came to me that YOU are ACA yourself. Your taste is impeccable, if I had the ability to buy what you have done here, I would but more importantly I would set all the same way... superb collection!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I am absolutely blown away by your new pendant and by your whole collection! It is so classic and so beautiful. My first thought was of what Meghan Markle said about Carolyn Bessette Kennedy’s wedding dress when she described it as “everything goals.” That’s your collection. Everything goals.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Hubba Hubba Hell that’s gorgeous! :love:

Congrats on such a beautiful set of ACAs! :appl:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sheer perfection... each and every one of your pieces! Congratulations on the milestone anniversary too - what a superb way of commemorating it!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous classic pendant @m-2-b, it's a perfect addition to your ACA collection!!!
Congratulations on the special anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The perfect final addition to your fabulous, classic diamond collection!!! All that's missing in the pics is your gorgeous ACA bracelet! I love it all and am happy to follow you on your jewelry collection journey!! Hope to see it all next spring!!! :love::love::love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is soooo stunning!!! :love::love::love: What a gorgeous, gorgeous collection you have! Your new pendant is beautiful and the perfect addition, wear it in good health!

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
Just absolutely stunning!!!! :love::love::love:

I too just got the four corners pendant from WF. But I used the 1.01 from my e-ring which was removed for a new 1.25 ACA.

I love, love, love this pendant style for it's elegant simplicity.

I didn't think about asking them to use a thicker, sturdier chain which is a great idea tbh. I do worry about the longevity and strength of mine. I've been fortunate to not experience the stone flipping. It rocks up and down occasionally but hasn't actually flipped (which is why I choose that particular style).

And, duh! I don't know why I didn't ask for claw prongs since I was having them do it to my e-ring. :doh::errrr::wall:

Loving your whole ACA collection!!! Wear all in good health!! :mrgreen2:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm drooling over here. GORGEOUS!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning pendant and collection, @m-2-b! :love: Congratulations on your milestone anniversary, and enjoy your new treasure!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What's not to love?? :appl:

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

So this was that "little" project you alluded to :cool2::eek2::mrgreen2:

Most important thing first - congratulations on your special anniversary!! :appl:

Second - has anyone told you recently that your hair is gorgeous? :geek2:

And that smorgasbord of ACA sparkle... :love: Such a classic combination of pieces!! They're perfect together - there's just nothing quite like a beautiful woman wearing a small number of showstopping diamonds. Your collection is my inspiration - I can't wait to see what you do next :kiss2:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beyond classic and just perfect! Enjoy them all every moment!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Really fabulous and beautiful diamonds! That's a really beautiful and sophisticated necklace! Congratulations on your anniversary! :)

Quick question - or food for thought perhaps - my mum has some beautiful jewellery and for her extra special pieces she has an extra safety catch. That way if one latch fails there's the other to catch it. The clasps tend to be the weakest point.

Sometimes I put my ring on my necklace but for that very purpose I always wear two necklaces - I can remember two occasions, over the past eight years, where I've looked down to see that one was undone!!!

Just makes me wonder if, for that awesome, amazing and surely extremely expensive diamond, you need a safety catch?

Best,
Lydia.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a collection you have m-2-b!! :appl: And your most recent ACA pendant will feel right at home with everything, it is amazing!! Congrats!!:love::love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fantastic addition to your collection. :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you own anything tacky, gaudy or ugly...? Hmm?
I’m teasing of course. Your pendant is perfection. It’s classy and timeless. All of your sparklies are inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lickout:What a gorgeous pendant and I love the 1.5mm platinum chain! We need neckshots!!!

Thanks! I really like the thickness of the platinum chain as well!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The perfect final addition to your fabulous, classic diamond collection!!! All that's missing in the pics is your gorgeous ACA bracelet! I love it all and am happy to follow you on your jewelry collection journey!! Hope to see it all next spring!!! :love::love::love:

Hi @diamondseeker2006 ! How could I forget my ACA tennis bracelet?! Here's an updated ACA family portrait for you: :sun:

IMG_6711.jpg

Can't wait to meet up again, too! :))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My WF DBTY necklace included in this family shot (forgot to mention my 1.5 ctw WF ACA huggies, too):

IMG_6686.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for looking! :wavey: I'll be back later to reply to everyone's comments!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b , I'd love to see some "family portraits" of all your bling, if it's convenient pls?

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Your pieces are always so drool worthy! I'm really inspired by the pendant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results