shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Whiteflash 2.8 ct ACA Diamond Pendant!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning pendant and collection, @m-2-b! :love: Congratulations on your milestone anniversary, and enjoy your new treasure!!

Thanks, @carbonfan! I'm envious of your entire VC collection of jewelry! :cheeky: I can't wait to see what you do with your latest diamond project! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've got some new distance perspective shots on my trusty mannequin (wearing one of my favorite Diane Von Furstenberg dresses)!

IMG_6825.jpg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What's not to love?? :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Thanks, Sharon! That mean's a lot coming from you since you have such excellent taste!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

So this was that "little" project you alluded to :cool2::eek2::mrgreen2:

Most important thing first - congratulations on your special anniversary!! :appl:

Second - has anyone told you recently that your hair is gorgeous? :geek2:

And that smorgasbord of ACA sparkle... :love: Such a classic combination of pieces!! They're perfect together - there's just nothing quite like a beautiful woman wearing a small number of showstopping diamonds. Your collection is my inspiration - I can't wait to see what you do next :kiss2:

Hi @yssie! :wavey: Sorry to keep you in suspense for so long! I know you can appreciate the precision and sparkle of a MRB, especially ACA's!

So it's taken me quite a few years to get to this point in my collection now that I've accumulated the basic staple pieces (Thanks to WF!). I'm going to continue to concentrate on major pieces for the future so we shall see what the future holds! BTW, I'm very flattered that a PS veteran like yourself appreciates my "little" WF project/collection! ::)

Oh, and thank you for the hair complement! I've got complexion/hair envy for yours! :)):love: And can I say again that your picture taking skills are TDF?! :!:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow!! What a stunning addition to your collection! Congrats!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest @m-2-b I sure did notice. I got the baby and you got the big mama! . That darn setting sure is excellent at letting your killer ACA take center stage. Pure precision cut perfection needs nothing else. I wish I could see that bad boy in person!! I won’t derail your thread but I’m just taking steps with my first special order. We will see if the VCA head office will allow it. I’ll post in the branded pieces thread as I reciece updates.

@LLJsmom--If I'm ever visiting the west coast near you, we'll have to have a mini-GTG! I would love to see your beautiful OEC in person! I bet I could pick you out of a crowd based on just your bling, LOL!

So let me take a wild guess at your VCA project in progress--is it a custom WG Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in onyx?! :?:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_6765.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures as always m-2-b! Is the crown angle on this new stone high? It looks like it in the pictures but maybe it is just the angle. Just curious!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! It looks fabulous on you and I really enjoyed the diamond family pics!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Maisie! I'm currently using a Canon EOS for my pics. I try to use as much natural daylight as possible along w/ a steady hand when taking bling photos! I'll tell you @yssie takes the most amazing photo's w/ her Nikon as well!

That’s one of the cameras I have! It’s wasted on me! I don’t even know how to work it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom--If I'm ever visiting the west coast near you, we'll have to have a mini-GTG! I would love to see your beautiful OEC in person! I bet I could pick you out of a crowd based on just your bling, LOL!

So let me take a wild guess at your VCA project in progress--is it a custom WG Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in onyx?! :?:
That would be the best thing ever.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
You are such a great photographer- I love all these looks you have in your diamond wardrobe!!! Fabulous in every way!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!
Gorgeous layers...
Gorgeous new pictures...
That ACA and VCA stack...

There doesn’t seem to be much about you and your jewellery wardrobe that I don’t love, adore, covet :kiss2:

Thank you for your sweet comment on my photos! I actually switched over to Canon too - noone does skin and foliage better than Canon! My humbly biased opinion :mrgreen2: I’m using my baby G7X for most everything these days! Your photos are STUNNING - but that’s no surprise, I always admire them! :love:

Your pendant is just such a perfect size. I’m actually not generally a huge solitaire pendant person - I usually prefer either a more substantial design with more horizontal intricacy, but a rock like yours has so much depth and dimension - it isn’t trying to be a flat spot of sparkle :cool2:

I absolutely LOVE it with your pave Alhambra. Have you worn them together like that For Real yet?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!!!! This couldn't be more perfect!!!! your photos are amazing and I Love seeing the family shots. such a beautiful WF ACA family lol. :) The earring and necklace look so amazing on you too!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just spectacular!!!! If I was wearing such a beautiful pendant, I would be seeking out all the mirrors so I could catch a glance of it :lol:.
Your collection is out of this world :appl::love:...amazing!!! @m-2-b

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really fabulous and beautiful diamonds! That's a really beautiful and sophisticated necklace! Congratulations on your anniversary! :)

Quick question - or food for thought perhaps - my mum has some beautiful jewellery and for her extra special pieces she has an extra safety catch. That way if one latch fails there's the other to catch it. The clasps tend to be the weakest point.

Sometimes I put my ring on my necklace but for that very purpose I always wear two necklaces - I can remember two occasions, over the past eight years, where I've looked down to see that one was undone!!!

Just makes me wonder if, for that awesome, amazing and surely extremely expensive diamond, you need a safety catch?

Best,
Lydia.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I need a safety catch but the whole necklace would have to fall off since it is a fixed station necklace. I would hope that I would notice that it was gone from my neck immediately! It's got a decent weight to it (since it is in platinum) so I will be extra careful while wearing it!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a collection you have m-2-b!! :appl: And your most recent ACA pendant will feel right at home with everything, it is amazing!! Congrats!!:love::love:

Thanks @sarahb! I know you have a fabulous collection of WF pieces yourself!

Also, please start a SMTB thread once you complete your AVC reset!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b , I'd love to see some "family portraits" of all your bling, if it's convenient pls?

Hi @Phoenix! I just included my WF pieces for this thread but I really don't have much more to show! I've got a long ways to go to keep up with you and all of your lovely bling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results