shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Whiteflash 2.8 ct ACA Diamond Pendant!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a stunning addition to your chique diamond collection. Love your family pics.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubba hubba!!! :love::love::drool::kiss2::kiss2:What an amazing collection you have!!! Your new necklace is TDF and looks perfectly at home on your neck and with your gorgeous ER and studs!! Congrats and happy anniversary!

Thanks! I can't wait to see your new bracelet!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread should come with a warning that sunglasses are needed! :cool2:

Amazing. All of it. Just SPECTACULAR :clap:

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see your recut studs soon!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: Thank you for sharing m-2-b. Made my day. Really. I needed to see this stunning piece and all the family pics. :clap::clap::clap:

Hi, @LLJsmom! I hope you are doing well these days! Did you notice that we now both have similar pendant styles?! Thanks for posting pics of your necklace for inspiration!

BTW, I'm interested in seeing what VCA project you have up your sleeve!

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b :appl:You have an exceptional ACA collection!! Classic and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks! It has taken me quite some time to build up this collection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty amazing collection. And quite beautiful on you! Enjoy

Thank you! It took quite a few takes to get those neck shots just right!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW, beautiful pendant! :love:. Congrats M2B! .You own more 2+ct ACA than WF. :lol:

Ha, Ha! I'll be happy to take any other ACA donations to add to my stash, including yours! :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations M2B on your special anniversary!!!!
Perfect ACA-collection, such a pleasure for the eyes! :love::love::love:
Thank you for sharing!

Thanks!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZEBALL of FIRE!! G:love:RGE:love:US!!

L:love::love:VE the "family" shots too.

You're making me miss my solitaire pendant!! And I think I want to sell my ten loose 44pt diamonds now, to get an ACA tennis bracelet and an ACA pendant later on.

Wear them all in great health and happiness.

And CONGRATS on your anniversary too. Your DH is definitely a keeper!:clap:

Hi @Phoenix! I used your old thread for size comparison on my pendant since there aren't that many 2+ ct pendants floating around in PS land!

How's your tennis bracelet project coming along? I think adding a blingtastic ACA tennis bracelet and pendant will be fabulous additions to your glorious collection! Sheerah told me she would be happy to help you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix! I used your old thread for size comparison on my pendant since there aren't that many 2+ ct pendants floating around in PS land!

How's your tennis bracelet project coming along? I think adding a blingtastic ACA tennis bracelet and pendant will be fabulous additions to your glorious collection! Sheerah told me she would be happy to help you!

Lol! I miss my BGD pendant even more now!

I think I'll ask WF to see if they'd take in my ten 44pts and get an ACA tennis bracelet instead. Thank you for putting me in touch with them. x

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!! I am loving your pendant. Your whole collection actually! Can you tell me out of your collection what your everyday pieces are?

Also! Do you wear your dbty necklace regularly? What size are the stones? Does it poke?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @LLJsmom! I hope you are doing well these days! Did you notice that we now both have similar pendant styles?! Thanks for posting pics of your necklace for inspiration!

BTW, I'm interested in seeing what VCA project you have up your sleeve!
Dearest @m-2-b I sure did notice. I got the baby and you got the big mama! . That darn setting sure is excellent at letting your killer ACA take center stage. Pure precision cut perfection needs nothing else. I wish I could see that bad boy in person!! I won’t derail your thread but I’m just taking steps with my first special order. We will see if the VCA head office will allow it. I’ll post in the branded pieces thread as I reciece updates.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b just perfect! Gorgeous and impactful and a classic beauty. :love: Enjoy in good health.:appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, M2b, that is gorgeous! Nice to have the matching earrings too!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pendant @m-2-b :)) You have such a stunning collection of wonderful pieces.
Your pendant looks great on your neck, or should I say, your neck looks beautiful with the pendant on it? Either way - gorgeous!=)2

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
My WF DBTY necklace included in this family shot (forgot to mention my 1.5 ctw WF ACA huggies, too):

IMG_6686.jpg

Spectacular :love::love::love:

Ahhhh, why does this make me so happy, lol. A lovely pendant with so much presence!!! Fits right in with this incredible collection!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and it looks amazing on you! I don't think I've seen such a large size in a pendant before. Wow!

Thanks! I believe Mrs. Flintstone had a massive cushion pendant made and Phoenix used to have a 2.66ct diamond pendant, too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blindingly beautiful & stunning! The setting is perfect to let that beauty show itself & the chain length is just right.

Your collection is SO amazing! I hope you enjoy these pieces for many years!

Thank you! I really like the longer length for this pendant!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am blown away with all the beauty! You have a stunning collection. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Would you mind sharing which camera you used for these photos. They are incredible!

Thanks, Maisie! I'm currently using a Canon EOS for my pics. I try to use as much natural daylight as possible along w/ a steady hand when taking bling photos! I'll tell you @yssie takes the most amazing photo's w/ her Nikon as well!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely :))

And excellent picture quality, too! May I ask what you're using?

Thank you! I just mentioned in a previous post that I use a Canon EOS for my shots. Some other excellent photographers on PS are Kenny and @yssie who I both admire for their picture taking skills!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is simply gorgeous! The proportions are just right with your earrings and ering. Congrats on another beautiful piece and on the anniversary. Love all of your collection and your pictures - they always capture the stones so well!!!

Thanks, @MissGotRocks! I hope you are still enjoying your lovely ACA! And I'm so glad you are now part of the ACA club!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just came to me that YOU are ACA yourself. Your taste is impeccable, if I had the ability to buy what you have done here, I would but more importantly I would set all the same way... superb collection!

That is very sweet of you to say! Thank you so much!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am absolutely blown away by your new pendant and by your whole collection! It is so classic and so beautiful. My first thought was of what Meghan Markle said about Carolyn Bessette Kennedy’s wedding dress when she described it as “everything goals.” That’s your collection. Everything goals.

Thank you! It's funny you should say that b/c Carolyn Bessette Kennedy is one of my all time favorite style icons!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous classic pendant @m-2-b, it's a perfect addition to your ACA collection!!!
Congratulations on the special anniversary!

Thank you, @bright ice! I hear that your VC OEC reset is going to be ready soon--I can't wait to see the final result!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is soooo stunning!!! :love::love::love: What a gorgeous, gorgeous collection you have! Your new pendant is beautiful and the perfect addition, wear it in good health!

Thanks, @SimoneDi! I would love to see your final MRB ER one of these days! :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just absolutely stunning!!!! :love::love::love:

I too just got the four corners pendant from WF. But I used the 1.01 from my e-ring which was removed for a new 1.25 ACA.

I love, love, love this pendant style for it's elegant simplicity.

I didn't think about asking them to use a thicker, sturdier chain which is a great idea tbh. I do worry about the longevity and strength of mine. I've been fortunate to not experience the stone flipping. It rocks up and down occasionally but hasn't actually flipped (which is why I choose that particular style).

And, duh! I don't know why I didn't ask for claw prongs since I was having them do it to my e-ring. :doh::errrr::wall:

Loving your whole ACA collection!!! Wear all in good health!! :mrgreen2:

Thanks @shoechick! So glad to hear that you like your four corners pendant and that it does not flip! I think the standard prongs are fine--you don't want them to be too "clawy" b/c then the prongs will get caught on your hair and clothes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results