shape
carat
color
clarity

How much did you spend / would you spend on an e-ring?

How much did you spend / would you spend?

• Less than 1.0%

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • 1.0% - 2.9%

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • 3.0% - 4.9%

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • 5.0% - 6.9%

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • 7.0% - 8.9%

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • More than 9.0%

Votes: 69 63.3%

• Total voters

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK So here is what I am hearing.

1) You are looking for a really good deal.

2) You are not afraid of research.

3) Your lady wants a round in a cushion shaped halo.

Now. This is what I need to know:

1) Regarding the 'good deal": can you appreciate the fact that the best value doesn't mean the lowest price when it comes to jewelry? Especially with pave and settings? And when it comes to Lab reports? And when it comes to diamond cut (not shape or faceting, actual cut quality)?

2) Have you done any research on Lab reports?

3) Have you done any research on diamond cut quality?

3) Have you done any research on pave and setting and quality?

4) When you say your lady wants a 'round' do you mean a she wants a Modern Round Brilliant specifically (faceting)? Or that she wants a stone of any facet pattern as long as it is round in shape (shape)?

Let's start there.

From your post I genuinely do not think you are at the "I have an offer and I want to know you can beat it" stage. I think you need more information before you are ready to get to the "let's compare offers and pick something".

So let's make sure we get you to the 'informed shopper' stage first. Then we'll help you pick something out that will work for your requirements. But first, let's make sure your requirements are based on a solid understanding of lab reports, cut quality, and pave/setting quality. Cause while it sounds like an easy request and I could tell you exactly where to go to get what you want, I don't think you are the type of shopper to let some stranger on the internet say "trust me, I know best" and follow that advice blindly. So let's get you sufficiently educated so that you can decide what is best for yourself.

thadanim

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1390369065|3598304 said:
I don't think you are the type of shopper to let some stranger on the internet say "trust me, I know best" and follow that advice blindly. So let's get you sufficiently educated so that you can decide what is best for yourself.

I absolutely agree with this and till convinced he knows best be hard to find a good deal unless he finds something really crazy or just tired of searching and finally gives in or decides against it. Think his best deal equates to it snowing in summer.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daisyoz|1390368970|3598300 said:
auktalent3|1390366266|3598262 said:
With regards to my income, I will let you speculate if you wish :razz: Your expectations are also pretty ridiculous, assuming they are honest. No one in their right mind would spend that on a ring who makes 250k. Generally the people who do make that kind of money know better :razz:

This is very judgmental and uncalled for.

I agree with this.

We will help you.

But you really need to watch the tone of your posts.

Please remember it is best not to tick off the very people you are asking to help you.

A little modesty and appreciation for the fact that people have different backgrounds and values will go a long way here.

ETA: And just so you know. The majority of my family members make more than 250K a year. They are also very fiscally conservative. And ALL of those that make that kind of money have rings that cost well over 30K. And several of them have rings that cost over 80K. Including a 5 carat cushion I covet.

thadanim

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1390369531|3598311 said:
Daisyoz|1390368970|3598300 said:
With regards to my income, I will let you speculate if you wish :razz: Your expectations are also pretty ridiculous, assuming they are honest. No one in their right mind would spend that on a ring who makes 250k. Generally the people who do make that kind of money know better :razz:

This is very judgmental and uncalled for.

I agree with this.

We will help you.

But you really need to watch the tone of your posts.

Please remember it is best not to tick off the very people you are asking to help you.

A little modesty and appreciation for the fact that people have different backgrounds and values will go a long way here.

Spot on !! :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You said a round diamond around 1.2 ct in a cushion halo - on Jewels by Erica Grace is this one:
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Modern-and-Estate-Pieces/133ct-Round-Brilliant-Diamond/30939357_HDDJNV#!i=2675868463&k=8KVG8qT
http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/modern_and_estate_rings_page_2

Being sold by PS member Mayk who changed to an emerald cut. The halo is by Sareen Jewelry and is my absolute #1 favorite halo ring. Normally I don't like halos but for whatever reason everything about this ring is amazeballs to me.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
distracts|1390370906|3598331 said:
You said a round diamond around 1.2 ct in a cushion halo - on Jewels by Erica Grace is this one:
http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Modern-and-Estate-Pieces/133ct-Round-Brilliant-Diamond/30939357_HDDJNV#!i=2675868463&k=8KVG8qT
http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/modern_and_estate_rings_page_2

Being sold by PS member Mayk who changed to an emerald cut. The halo is by Sareen Jewelry and is my absolute #1 favorite halo ring. Normally I don't like halos but for whatever reason everything about this ring is amazeballs to me.

That's a lovely ring. But... I can come close to it new for the same price.

G VS2. GIA with ideal light return 10,000 (pretty much on the nose)
ERD Halo platinum: 4,000

14,000, new and out the door.

I personally wouldn't pay that same price for a pre-owned ring. That said, if the price is negotiable (and consignments often are) I would offer 11,000 for it.

That's just my opinion. And I hope the fact that it is Mayk's ring doesn't get me flamed.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my first post, I too am a "lurker" but I had to weigh in on this one. I'm involved in finance and I can assure you that very few interesting and enjoyable items are "investment opportunities". Engagement rings are not bought for their investment appeal but with smart purchasing you can usually get back what you put in. Engagement rings are usually the first and last biggest $$ jewellery purchase made in life. It is a ring generally worn daily for the rest of the woman's life (divorce not withstanding). On that basis my engagement ring cost a whopping sum of money (it's over 4 carat emerald cut plus 1 carat total emerald sides) HOWEVER nothing I have ever owned or will ever own gives me more pleasure and joy at least 100 times a day as I gaze down and admire its beauty. I feel a surge of extra love for my hubby for overindulging me this way every time I look at it. 13 years later and I can say unlike the wedding, honeymoon, wedding dress, photos, video etc etc, that all added up to tens of thousands of dollars which are all beautiful memories, I still have the ring. If we go bad tomorrow, I'll sell it and recover its cost. Buy the best, most awe inspiring ring you can find, one that will make your beloveds heart sing every time she glances down and it will be the best investment you ever make in life.

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
braga123|1390358761|3598176 said:
again... have you considered preowned?

:lol:

OP, I'm sure you are already aware that a pre owned diamond will be bought back by a jeweller from a consumer for less than wholesale.

So the difference between what the diamond is worth from a monetary point of view (wholesale, raw materials) vs what the diamond is worth from a consumer point of view can be over 300%-500%.

You know diamonds aren't fungible and you've mentioned multiple times how much you think that advertising and clever strategy from Debeers influence how much they cost.

Therefore, there are many people who are trying to sell second hand diamonds, with a very wide spread, as braga123 mentioned, easily 50% of retail.

From a consumer point of view, it's a win win if you can find a second hand diamond to suit your needs. Plus you sound like a researcher, you've even met with wholesalers to get a bargain! Why not search for that needle in a haystack?

You seem like the perfect type of customer for a pre owned diamond?

PS - I completely agree with all the posts that say, diamonds aren't rational, they are emotional, and they make us happy and they make us happy every day. I didn't answer your poll, but I know my husband doesn't regret a cent he spent on my ring because of how much joy it gives me.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bron357, why haven't you shared your ring in Show Me The Bling??!? We'd love to see it!

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm really surprised that you would come to a diamond enthusiast forum, criticize people's spending habits and expectations for their own jewelry in their own lives with their own financial circumstances, and then ask them to help you. That's ballsy. I have the good sense to not assume that my values and fiscal sense apply to every other person in the world -- so how about I mind my business about my spending habits and you mind your business about your own.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks guys some of the diamonds look very good. I will definitely need to some research before going online because the blind aspect does not appeal to me but the budget does.

LLJsmom said:
lovebug1031|1390359927|3598193 said:
not sure if you're interested in ONLY MRB's, but this first one is an AVR (I'm partial) a touch under your 1.2, but great size and color and would leave you quite a bit for a setting

Good Old Gold has great service, if you're nervous about buying sight unseen they'll do comparison videos for you, take tons of pictures etc...they have excellent service and have a nice array of settings available!

This is great, being able to see the diamonds on video and having someone inspect them for eye-cleanliness!

OP, I applaud your grace under fire. Some of the things you said probably could and did offend some of the PS community, me included. You responded with much graciousness, regardless of your opinions.

And for the record, I think your intended is probably a very lovely, understanding and wonderful person who loves you and cares greatly about making YOU happy. (versus the other way around, which is the premise of the original post, if I am being too subtle) Cause I'm in finance too. And doing the calculation backwards, if $10K CAD is 4% of your gross annual income, you're making about $250K a year. I hope other PSers aren't offended. He gave me the numbers and he knew as a finance guy anyone could do the math. If my future husband grossed $250K a year, I would be perfectly comfortable with him spending at least $60K (about 25%) on my ring. Now don't you feel lucky you're not marrying me??! For that and many other reasons, I assure you. :lol:

And allow me to be more specific. If $10K is 4% of your after tax earnings, I would expect that the ring be 4-5 carats, which would put you in the $100K-$120K range, I think. (This is based on an assumption of a a 50% tax rate on earned income in Canada.) There, aren't you feeling very LOVED AND UNDERSTOOD by your fiance now??

It's all about perspective, right? Good luck diamond hunting. I know your fiance will be very happy with whatever you are going to buy her.

All I can say with certainty is that she will be very happy with whatever I get her. With regards to my income, I will let you speculate if you wish :razz: Your expectations are also pretty ridiculous, assuming they are honest. No one in their right mind would spend that on a ring who makes 250k. Generally the people who do make that kind of money know better :razz:

Cultural difference again ... Americans used to be told a "standard" budget was first one month's salary, then two, and now I believe it's up to three. And I have the sneaking suspicion that a lot of people calculate off gross rather than net. So LLJ's estimate of someone earning half a million a year gross aiming to give their fiancee a ring costing between 62,500 to 125,000 USD isn't that off-the-wall (I am also assuming LLJ did that in her head as easily as breathing, whereas I had to sit here and count on my fingers).

Buying pre-owned definitely gets you more bang for your buck. I think Jewels By Erica Grace is a good suggestion: they have, for example, a 2.48 cushion in a halo (lower specs than you mentioned, but, hey, e-mail them to see if they have something similar for you) for around 13k. But I need to throw this one out there, just because I think it's beautiful, and also, happens to be in the gold budget-wise: http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.c...amond/23766473_sJGvT3#!i=1925146479&k=JZwDFCN

phoenix_for_sale.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I know it would probably end up about 1k or so over your budget but shooooot that yellow VC halo is amazing and an amazing deal. I think it would make you feel better about the price knowing you got it at a second hand price. And a diamond enthusiast could certainly appreciate the craftsmanship and the interesting diamond cuts. Plus the size.
I can understand if you think it's not her. But someone buy this it's amazing and a great deal. :lol:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Auk,

You need value and a deal to be comfortable buying this diamond for your fiance. You have had many suggestions already, but I want to point out what I consider to be the best value. I learned this from one of the best people on here for evaluating diamonds.
Buy a 1.00-1.20 G color, Vs1-vs2 clarity grade with an excellent cut. I think you can get this with your 10,000 budget(if not people will tell you.)

The possible resale value on that diamond will be greater, with more buyers interested, at a decent price if you wish to sell and upgrade., The woman of whom I speak calls it "the sweet spot". I so agree. I see this point as real value. If you can afford it, don't lower the standards. Of course if this is a stretch for your budget , you can make the decision. I might only go down in color to H.

I wish you much joy in your coming marriage. Buy something nice!

Annette

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite threads of all time. Frankly, I think auktalent3 has crystallized not just a few men's thoughts about buying an e-ring. Count my bro-in-law as one of them. Working as an engineer for a major technology company, he has mucho to spend, but could not rationalize spending more than a very small percentage of his salary on an e-ring. Some of it might be that he didn't grow up with this tradition in Europe. Has his and my sister's relationship been hurt by this? Not in the least, but yes changed and probably for the better. He spends and saves his good money taking care of things like their kids' (early) education and college fund, their home, abroad experiences, retirement, and other experiences on which to build their relationship. I'm not suggesting that PSers don't do this, but one shouldn't be faulted for preferentially diverting more funds to this.

Every relationship is very different, and showing love and a willingness to provide for the other takes on many forms, least of which (I would argue) in the form of condensed carbon. Perhaps the obtuse presumptions about the future health of his relationship were what prompted his little digs toward the end.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never called "troll" before, but if it looks like a duck.....

Usually these sort of posts come out in the NY or close to Valentine's Day....the object is to draw forum participants into a thread by asking for information but at the same time making claims (advanced education, higher earner, Holier TT, superior emotional status, invented the question mark....) then eventually the outcome finds its way onto some obscure blog, etc in a vague attempt at humor. Or. Regardless, pedantic.

Stop feeding it. :knockout:

Hey, I am always happy to be wrong. :saint:

auktalent3

Rough_Rock
Man some of you get worked up easily! Control those emotions. You have to admit, spending that kind of money is a bit excessive (objectively speaking, from the perspective of an average human being). Look, at my job, I work pretty crazy hours (especially when I first started... recent times are a bit better), plenty of all-nighters and I am back at the office in the morning. Weekends are usually a write-off, schedule is hectic and unpredictable. AVERAGE week is 80+ hours, with periods of 2-3 weeks at 110 hours non-stop. Most people say that I'm somewhat insane for working in this type of job. I don't jump up and down screaming, I laugh and realize that I am somewhat insane because MOST people won't do that! Why do I do it? Because I enjoy it and it pays well. That's why. So don't get offended when people have a different perspective and get all confrontational. You want to spend half your salary on a diamond ring? By all means, go for it! I can tell you whole-heartedly I don't believe that to be a prudent financial strategy, but then again, look at the U.S. fiscal situation...

bgray said:
wow --you are a piece of work. I have never seen anyone toss around judgements quite so superciliously on this site. "Generally the people who do make that kind of money know better." Seriously????????? People spend all kinds of money on things that other people think are silly. I know hedge fund guys up to their gills in debt and teachers with tidy sums living modestly. In fact as we see a great many "finance" people made a lot of money the old fashioned way-by cheating. I think people in finance are, by and large, soulless, greedy, paper pushers. You came on here bragging and proselytizing all at the same time. Please desist. There are plenty of accomplished people on this forum and in "finance" in every range of income with different financial priorities. Why dont you eschew the trappings of bourgeoisie and use a blade of grass. Quit your finance job and go live off the land where you can feel morally superior to others. Quite frankly working in finance doesnt give you that right.

That's one heck of a statement. I won't dignify it with a response.

teobdl said:
This is one of my favorite threads of all time. Frankly, I think auktalent3 has crystallized not just a few men's thoughts about buying an e-ring. Count my bro-in-law as one of them. Working as an engineer for a major technology company, he has mucho to spend, but could not rationalize spending more than a very small percentage of his salary on an e-ring. Some of it might be that he didn't grow up with this tradition in Europe. Has his and my sister's relationship been hurt by this? Not in the least, but yes changed and probably for the better. He spends and saves his good money taking care of things like their kids' (early) education and college fund, their home, abroad experiences, retirement, and other experiences on which to build their relationship. I'm not suggesting that PSers don't do this, but one shouldn't be faulted for preferentially diverting more funds to this.

Every relationship is very different, and showing love and a willingness to provide for the other takes on many forms, least of which (I would argue) in the form of condensed carbon. Perhaps the obtuse presumptions about the future health of his relationship were what prompted his little digs toward the end.

Thanks for the support! Hard to find in these here parts ;-) I am much like your brother in law. The awesome thing is, my GF is totally on board with me. Her expectation was closer to $5k or so, she even considered going with a gemstone because she recognizes the silliness of correlating love to the size of an engagement ring and is a very practical girl. For us, our priorities are the future little ones, a house in a good neighbourhood and in a good school district ($1M+ in my city for a starter), safety cash in case any of us get laid off, vacations/travel, going out/events, retirement savings, quality food, reasonable clothes, some cash for a potential business start up in a few years etc. Cultural differences I would agree are the reason for differing views on this. I don't feel the need to purchase a diamond as a "status" symbol because it's really not one (think: blinged out broke rappers). Because it shines? That's great, a lot of things do and they aren't priced at $7,000 a carat. Just think about what you are actually paying for and how much you are paying for it and you must admit it is somewhat amusing. My parents are married to this day without a diamond engagement ring and they're probably one of the happiest couples I've come across. My GF's parents too, funny enough. Again, to each his own.

Now back to work and trying to price out a deal on something. I'm getting wildly differing offers for same spec diamonds with very similar cuts. I'm not sure if someone is trying to screw me, or if everyone is! I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The awesome thing is, my GF is totally on board with me. Her expectation was closer to $5k or so, she even considered going with a gemstone because she recognizes the silliness of correlating love to the size of an engagement ring and is a very practical girl

I dont want put you on overload. But I think this is an important note and worth expanding on.

gemstones can be as much, or MORE than diamonds per ct. Though not all of course. My point was, the price in a top quality gemstone is something you might be able to wrap your head around a bit more than a diamond, as diamonds are a easy to find "plug in your ctw and your color clarity you get a BUNCH" A high quality well cut top color gemstone is NOT that easy. They are rare and closer to one of a kind.

I jus say that, if she is open, maybe explore that, as you seem to think its silly diamonds cost so much for what they are. Maybe look for something that has more of a "justification" for the cost.

That's great, a lot of things do and they aren't priced at $7,000 a carat. Just think about what you are actually paying for and how much you are paying for it and you must admit it is somewhat amusing

I promise a lot of us would love to help you find something you are happy with and happy spending money on, but statements like this makes you loose supporters. Like motorcycles, collectable cookiejars, or starter houses that cost 1 million dollars, if i think its stupid, but want help picking a good one, its best to sometimes bite my tongue :halo:

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
[
Ev

Thanks for the support! Hard to find in these here parts ;-) I am much like your brother in law. The awesome thing is, my GF is totally on board with me. Her expectation was closer to $5k or so, she even considered going with a gemstone because she recognizes the silliness of correlating love to the size of an engagement ring and is a very practical girl. For us, our priorities are the future little ones, a house in a good neighbourhood and in a good school district ($1M+ in my city for a starter), safety cash in case any of us get laid off, vacations/travel, going out/events, retirement savings, quality food, reasonable clothes, some cash for a potential business start up in a few years etc. Cultural differences I would agree are the reason for differing views on this. I don't feel the need to purchase a diamond as a "status" symbol because it's really not one (think: blinged out broke rappers). Because it shines? That's great, a lot of things do and they aren't priced at $7,000 a carat. Just think about what you are actually paying for and how much you are paying for it and you must admit it is somewhat amusing. My parents are married to this day without a diamond engagement ring and they're probably one of the happiest couples I've come across. My GF's parents too, funny enough. Again, to each his own.

Now back to work and trying to price out a deal on something. I'm getting wildly differing offers for same spec diamonds with very similar cuts. I'm not sure if someone is trying to screw me, or if everyone is! I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.[/quote]

Sounds like you are investing a lot of time and energy to save a buck! With your crazy work schedule, I don't know that it makes sense for you to shop for a deal.

I don't understand why you are being swayed to buy a diamond. Just hoard your money already and be true to your convictions. Don't worry so much about what your neighbors will think about your wife's gemstone, you will be living in a million dollar home anyway and you will have at least 7000 dollars more in your bank account! Good for you!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
OP - can u redo this with the poll with $ dollar amounts?? That would be easier for me. :tongue:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've offered to help you once. This is my second offer. There will not be a third. You last post made it clear to me that you know even LESS than I feared. So you really do need help. Of course if you prefer to continue posting morality and financial lessons in that tone, no one will help you at all.

Homes where I live (Look it up Northern CA-- Burlingame, Hillsborough) start at a million too. And that's only if you can find a basic 1,300 square-foot 3 bedroom 2 bath that needs extensive renovations as it has not been updated since the 1970's. Otherwise you are looking at much more. Very exciting, *yawn*. NOT. Now if you want help and are not a troll, get off the soapbox, quit with the distractions and answer the questions below and let's get you where you need to be to make this happen.

Gypsy|1390369065|3598304 said:
OK So here is what I am hearing.

1) You are looking for a really good deal.

2) You are not afraid of research.

3) Your lady wants a round in a cushion shaped halo.

Now. This is what I need to know:

1) Regarding the 'good deal": can you appreciate the fact that the best value doesn't mean the lowest price when it comes to jewelry? Especially with pave and settings? And when it comes to Lab reports? And when it comes to diamond cut (not shape or faceting, actual cut quality)?

2) Have you done any research on Lab reports?

3) Have you done any research on diamond cut quality?

3) Have you done any research on pave and setting and quality?

4) When you say your lady wants a 'round' do you mean a she wants a Modern Round Brilliant specifically (faceting)? Or that she wants a stone of any facet pattern as long as it is round in shape (shape)?

Let's start there.

From your post I genuinely do not think you are at the "I have an offer and I want to know you can beat it" stage. I think you need more information before you are ready to get to the "let's compare offers and pick something".

So let's make sure we get you to the 'informed shopper' stage first. Then we'll help you pick something out that will work for your requirements. But first, let's make sure your requirements are based on a solid understanding of lab reports, cut quality, and pave/setting quality. Cause while it sounds like an easy request and I could tell you exactly where to go to get what you want, I don't think you are the type of shopper to let some stranger on the internet say "trust me, I know best" and follow that advice blindly. So let's get you sufficiently educated so that you can decide what is best for yourself.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1390441542|3599076 said:
I have never called "troll" before, but if it looks like a duck.....

Usually these sort of posts come out in the NY or close to Valentine's Day....the object is to draw forum participants into a thread by asking for information but at the same time making claims (advanced education, higher earner, Holier TT, superior emotional status, invented the question mark....) then eventually the outcome finds its way onto some obscure blog, etc in a vague attempt at humor. Or. Regardless, pedantic.

Stop feeding it. :knockout:

Hey, I am always happy to be wrong. :saint:

I agree: the OP is rude, arrogant, condescending, pompous, pretentious and desperately trying to come off as smarter and morally superior to everyone else that doesn't do as he says he does. Like Canuk-gal I urge everyone to ignore this twit. If real he doesn't deserve our time and energy and if not -same goes. (God help her if real. Although....... if she is like him they deserve eachother.)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
*yawn* I've better things to do with my time, and you, apparently have better things to do with your money. Good luck to you.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1390445201|3599138 said:
*yawn* I've better things to do with my time, and you, apparently have better things to do with your money. Good luck to you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Christina... ive missed you.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Auktalent3 it sounds like you have come on here to simply state what you are on sure ground with - finances. Whereas this is a place you come to for help finding an engagement ring and this is an area where you have no expertise at all. If you genuinely want help with this, you can be assisted to find a great product for your money and one which will bring happiness to your future fiance. If I was in the market for an engagement ring the last thing I'd be doing is spurning Gypsy's offer of help!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too would brag if I was in the high income bracket... :praise:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1390323144|3597693 said:
auktalent3 -

If you can "realistically afford" it,

And you know that "deep down she wants a nice ring",

But you think she can "survive without it",

And - although "it's a bitter pill to swallow",

And despite living in "a very up-scale neighborhood within one of the most expensive financial districts in the world"

You intend to spend "~4% of your annual salary",

Because it's so important to you not to make "arguably a very bad financial decision"….

Dude, seriously, you need to rethink more than the ring.

So what you are saying is you are very wealthy but you are cheap. What a prize.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results