#JOTW Glittery, Gorgeous GTG in Boston!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the amazing pics!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing SimoneDi! So glad your sister won an AV stone! She is such a lovely person!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who does the big sapphire with trilliants ring belong to?!? It's GORGEOUS!!! Sorry if it's mentioned in the thread and I missed it.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you did! your pix are wonderful. I'm terrible with pictures. Again I had the best time, with great people. Look forward to another one.

Ahh @mrs-b your jaw-dropping three stone would look gorgeous on anyone! I am so happy that you are, and I quote, “trilled with it”! It is truly a breathtaking ring with stunning ACAs. I tried to take the most photos until my phone died :(( I wish I took a photo of Amy’s beautiful necklace.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in responding. Today has been a special, busy day celebrating my little godson’s 2nd Birthday!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the amazing pics!!!!
Of course! I am happy that you enjoyed them! :)

Thanks for sharing SimoneDi! So glad your sister won an AV stone! She is such a lovely person!
Thanks so much @tyty333! She asked about you! I hope that we get to see you soon! The AVC is stunning and I am so happy that she won it :) thanks to @Rhino for generously giving it as a door prize:)

She's a doll!
Thank you @mrs-b! And thanks again for making it all happen!

Who does the big sapphire with trilliants ring belong to?!? It's GORGEOUS!!! Sorry if it's mentioned in the thread and I missed it.
Ahh! Isn't it so gorgeous! I didn’t want to take it off :twisted2: it was created per request (not a PSer unfortunately) but such a gorgeous, gorgeous ring!

I'm so glad you did! your pix are wonderful. I'm terrible with pictures. Again I had the best time, with great people. Look forward to another one.

Thanks @Tekate! It was so lovely meeting you and we had such a great time! Hopefully, we can do this another time :)

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh! Isn't it so gorgeous! I didn’t want to take it off :twisted2: it was created per request (not a PSer unfortunately) but such a gorgeous, gorgeous ring!
Any idea who created it?

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great thread

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh gosh!!! How could I have missed this thread?!?!?!?!? WHAT AN AMAZING TIME!!! I had such a blast teaching ya'll about ideal cuts and demonstrating live!!!

inheritedring1234

Rough_Rock
Ahh! I can't believe I missed this. That's what I get for taking a many months-long break from Pricescope. Hope to attend another Boston GTG in the future. :)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have loved to have been there, but alas, Cali is far from Boston. Thank you for sharing all the amazing bling pics!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! What a meet up!!!! Incredible pieces. :love::love::love::love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think that any of the New York crowd knew about this GTG. It looked like a nice gathering. I'm sure a lot of us would have attended.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. There was a thread titled "Boston Get-Together' in Hangouts for over 3 months before we had it. It bounced around regularly, coming to the top of the page then slipping down again, then bouncing back up for about 2 months. I also spoke with a number of NY PSers and invited them, but couldn't raise any interest. As it turned out, it was all local people in the end, most of whom I'd met before, and since it was at my house and I can only accommodate so many, I didn't try shopping it around. But had any responded, they would have been more than welcome.

And yes, it was a wonderful gathering. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results