shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Glittery, Gorgeous GTG in Boston!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful jewelry. What an amazing collection.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a fabulous time was had by all. Congratulations on organizing such a successful PS GTG @mrs-b !!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOw what gorgeous pics, thanks so much for sharing!! :love: I spy many familiar pieces! Glad you all had a great time! :appl:
It would have been an even greater time if you were there:(2 and always up for sharing gorgeous bling!=)2

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SimoneDi - thank you SO MUCH for taking all these photos! This is a wonderful thread of an awesome day. I wish I'd taken a few myself - the necklace Amy was wearing and @kemurphy's mom's emerald and diamond jaw-dropper. Amy's necklace had, I believe, 111 ctw of sapphires in it, and goodness only knows how many ctw of diamonds! (20cts maybe?) An absolutely spectacular piece.

David and Amy brought a wonderful selection of pieces, which everyone except me got to try on (I was the chick running around with the plate of chicken wings) and so I'm only just now seeing so many of the pieces they brought with them. So a special thank you, Simone, for being the afternoon's photographer - it was truly inspired that you made the effort to do that!

And can I just say - your hand is PERFECT for modeling jewelry; I'm thrilled to see my ring on your finger - it reveals its beauty, which is a pleasure to see. :)

Ahh @mrs-b your jaw-dropping three stone would look gorgeous on anyone! I am so happy that you are, and I quote, “trilled with it”! It is truly a breathtaking ring with stunning ACAs. I tried to take the most photos until my phone died :(( I wish I took a photo of Amy’s beautiful necklace.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in responding. Today has been a special, busy day celebrating my little godson’s 2nd Birthday!

Attachments

• AEB55A3C-A1FC-420D-B66F-7CACF942CD08.jpeg
    AEB55A3C-A1FC-420D-B66F-7CACF942CD08.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
You had grand fun...

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

&

Congratulations to the host!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing these blingtastic photos and I always love hearing about PSers meeting IRL! :kiss2:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is one awesome GTG!:love:

metro

Brilliant_Rock
How awesome! I wish I was in a click like that! Sounds like those who attended had a great time! Thanks for sharing pictures of the gems!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5.5, but the particular ring was a little bit tighter, perhaps 5.25 or so.

I think that may be the ONLY difference! HA! Mine's a bit smaller at 4.75... :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun!!! It looks like you all had a wonderful time.....although, I would love to see photos of you all sitting around the table and chatting....I know that is a PS faux pax.....but I would love it nonetheless...
Beautiful bling, enjoying each others company....it doesn't get better than that. Love seeing the pics.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actual. Holy. Cr@p.

What an amazing get together & AMAZING collection of drool worthy jewels!

@mrs-b You certainly know how to host a tea party!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous bling!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMGoodness! What an incredible collection! Breathless :love:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowsa. That bling!

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
Threadjack ahead (sorry!!)

Okay... we need to have a good 'ole Southeast PS GTG!! Atlanta, maybe?? Who's down?? ;-)
Who else is from the South??
@diamondseeker2006
ME! I am right outside the perimeter (285). But, I would be there to oogle all of your jewelry. I don't have much to show off.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ME! I am right outside the perimeter (285). But, I would be there to oogle all of your jewelry. I don't have much to show off.

Yay!! Maybe we need to start a thread?? I don't really have that much either, as I'm in the process of consolidating... ;-)

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Oh I live close by in NH and would've loved to come. Maybe next time! Everything looks stunning!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I live close by in NH and would've loved to come. Maybe next time! Everything looks stunning!

@xjsbellamias13 - there was a thread up in Hangouts for about 2 months, inviting anyone who had any interest. It was open to everyone. I'm sorry you missed it. :((

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
@xjsbellamias13 - there was a thread up in Hangouts for about 2 months, inviting anyone who had any interest. It was open to everyone. I'm sorry you missed it. :((

Oh I completely missed that o_O I have to admit I seem not to know my way around here that well still and the different threads/sections. My husband and I just moved here in July, so needless to say the past few months have been busy! I’ll make sure to check back there occasionally =)2

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm somewhat local (CT) but I missed the invite because I haven't really visited the Hangout forum. I have so little free time, that I can barely keep up with my favorite bling related forums here on Pricescope. I wish I'd seen the get together notice. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to play with gorgeous jewelry, but more importantly, I would have loved to have met all of you. If only I'd known. Next time, count me in!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm somewhat local (CT) but I missed the invite because I haven't really visited the Hangout forum. I have so little free time, that I can barely keep up with my favorite bling related forums here on Pricescope. I wish I'd seen the get together notice. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to play with gorgeous jewelry, but more importantly, I would have loved to have met all of you. If only I'd known. Next time, count me in!

Same!

A long time ago (I think 2011?) we had a small Philly gtg around jewelers row which was super fun.

I’m hoping that there’s a big nyc gtg one of these days

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results