carat
color
clarity

Boston get-together.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo fellow Bostonians, and anyone else in commutable distance! :wavey:

I'm going to organize a small get-together in September for any interested people. Contact details on LT.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, now I would sooo love to do that!!! The only slight hesitation I'd have is if PS is doing a NYC get together this fall. I am not sure I could do both. They haven't announced anything yet, but I think they said NYC or CA. But those CA girls had several years of Vegas close by, so I am hoping for NYC! lol! BUT, I do want to come to Boston, too, especially to see you!!!!!!

kemurphy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is so wonderful of you to organize something! How fun!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie. I could swing by and grab you lol.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, now I would sooo love to do that!!! The only slight hesitation I'd have is if PS is doing a NYC get together this fall. I am not sure I could do both. They haven't announced anything yet, but I think they said NYC or CA. But those CA girls had several years of Vegas close by, so I am hoping for NYC! lol! BUT, I do want to come to Boston, too, especially to see you!!!!!!
A possible PS NYC GT??? :eek2:

Oh what am I saying, I'm too much of an introvert to actually attend but I did get excited there for a min there :mrgreen2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This sounds like fun! :mrgreen2:

I'll reach out to you by email sometime in the next couple of days @mrs-b! There's some possibility I may be in Boston... or North Carolina... in a more permanent regard by September ::)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo this is exciting!! Not sure if September will work for me but I'll email you to find out exactly when you're thinking :mrgreen2:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in so long as I’m in town. Will be in and out for Work but would love to join in.

Taurusrabbit

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I’m new here. In both the sense of just signing up on this forum and moving to Boston. If you’ll have me, I’d love to join in a meet up and make some new connections. I made my first big diamond purchase yesterday and was awake all night. Nearly as much happy stress as buying a house! Looking forward to talking to y’all :)
-Rachel

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Taurusrabbit -

Feel free to drop me a line via LoupeTroop so I can get back to you re details.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This sounds like fun! :mrgreen2:

I'll reach out to you by email sometime in the next couple of days @mrs-b! There's some possibility I may be in Boston... or North Carolina... in a more permanent regard by September ::)

I think you'll be able to have a get-together in either place! Is the NC option near Raleigh? I am not very close to there, but pinkjewel is!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live 1 1/2 hours north, will do my best to come down. Got a bunch of things scheduled for fall (visits, going to Austin also).. but if I'm here I would love to meet up!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mrs-B,
I'm in Back Bay, and would like to join you guys too!
Thanks for organizing = )

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its too bad no one did this when I was still up there!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been emailing with David and Amy, and it looks like October 13th is our day.

When you contact me via LT, can you pls include your PS name? Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been brought to my attention that the gtg in Chicago has been moved to the 13th, so these will clash.

The gtg I'm organizing (and paying for) is a very different beast - much smaller and not 'official'. The date was chosen in conjunction with David and Amy, as the weekend of October 13th is apparently the weekend when fall is at its peak in Massachusetts. I'm assuming nobody who wants a full PS weekend in Chicago will want to switch that for an afternoon tea in my living room, so hopefully this will inconvenience nobody.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If there actually is anybody who wanted to do both Chicago and Boston - pls let me know and I'll see if we can make it work. Pls be aware, tho - all I'm organizing is an afternoon tea. If people want to do more than that - then have at it! But the intention of this gtg was for local people, who have access to any points of interest in Boston on a regular basis. So I wasn't planning to organize anything beyond a small afternoon together.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-b,

did you get my email??

giamari23

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I sent an email along through LT. I am in the Boston area and interested. I'll follow along with the thread but wanted to connect for any other info.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @giamari23 :wavey:

I got your email, thank you! I'll definitely get back to everyone, but am waiting till I have more to tell people (like a firm date!) before responding. You're definitely on the list, tho, and I'll keep in touch.

It will be lovely to meet everybody. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs-B,
I'm in Back Bay, and would like to join you guys too!
Thanks for organizing = )

I love Back Bay! My dream is to own a pied-a-terre in Marlborough St!

I got your email and will keep in touch. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live 1 1/2 hours north, will do my best to come down. Got a bunch of things scheduled for fall (visits, going to Austin also).. but if I'm here I would love to meet up!

I would LOVE to meet you, Kate! That would be lovely! Could you drop me a line pls with your PS name in it? Thanks!

giamari23

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @giamari23 :wavey:

I got your email, thank you! I'll definitely get back to everyone, but am waiting till I have more to tell people (like a firm date!) before responding. You're definitely on the list, tho, and I'll keep in touch.

It will be lovely to meet everybody. :))

Fantastic. I definitely agree, thank you for confirming !:appl:

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Mrs-b: If I'm available on the date that you choose, I would be happy to join and share with everybody current events in the jewelry industry and Q & A. Thank you for hosting this!

Jeff Ira

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update:

I've moved the date to October 20th in an attempt to accommodate everyone. We're going to be joined by David Klass and Amy Phillips, and Jonathan Weingarten and his lovely wife, Vicki. I also have a small gift cert to WF to throw into the pot and we'll have a couple of raffle prizes as well.

We'll be having afternoon tea of the super-girly variety; think 'cupcakes and champagne cocktails'. :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo all :))

In the next day or two I'll start sending out info for the Boston get-together on October 20th. If anyone is interested and hasn't let me know, my contact details are on Loupetroop under 'rings' and the listing is now in the '2 months ago' category.

Hope to see anyone who might like to share some sparklies and drink some champagne!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would LOVE to come to this & meet everybody! Sadly I'm across the Atlantic & I also have a 7 & a 9 year old permanently in tow due to husbands busy work. But one day....................

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results