shape
carat
color
clarity

Debate the VP DEBATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 11:48:18 PM
Author: thing2of2
Date: 10/2/2008 11:36:15 PM

Author: EBree

Date: 10/2/2008 11:33:14 PM

Author: MoonWater

He does look good in blue.
30.gif

Oh yeah.

Sweet sassy molassey. That''s nice!

Now back up off my man!

Alright, you may have to take a black eye personally. I said he was MINE! *puts up dukes*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
moonwater, where you do think I CAME from?
9.gif

Date: 10/2/2008 11:46:42 PM

The more involved, academic definition of racism states that power is a key component. I'm too lazy to bust out a textbook, but that's pretty well-known.

As for redneck, I'm not sure when that became a racial slur. That's kind of ridiculous. Where I'm from, it describes the country, hunting, beer-drinking population. And yes, I really do know African-American rednecks-I'm not making that one up for the sake of argument!

I think a person in a minority group can certainly have negative feelings towards the majority group. But that doesn't mean the majority is discriminated against in any real way. I mean, truly, you think white people suffer from racism as much as anyone else? That's really just absurd.

As for my rabidly conservative comment, I was really just interested in why Sarah was so conservative. I explained to her in a subsequent post that I didn't mean any offense, but I was just plain curious. If she wants to take that comment personally and apply it to every other post I make, that's her problem, not mine.
No thing2of2, my point is that it is not well known. When you speak to someone in day to day life, they take things by the day to day definition. We are not talking about the academic definition, although I understand your point.

Redneck? The mainstream media portrays it as a racial slur. Where I am from, it means white and ignorant. Whatever the true definition, surely you can agree that it has the *potential* to offend, whether intended or not.

And semantics...I understood your intent with that question, which is why I didn't say anything. However "rabidly" is not exactly the most positive adjective. Yes, it probably is her problem, because it is her PERCEPTION even though it is not your intent. But I've always said perception is what counts in the end and if I care, then I'll try to clarify my intent and apologize for how I was perceived. If you think it is her problem and not yours, then there is nothing more for you to do.
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 11:31:54 PM
Date: 10/2/2008 11:28:43 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:25:17 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:22:49 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:15:42 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:09:43 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

Thing - me being educated is very scary to people who expect all leaning conservative people to be uneducated and start attacking on that. I get stereotyped very often. There''s your answer. Keep thinking it''s my fault. Keep thinking it''s allllll me and enjoy it. Tgal (ref) and Irish (lovely thread starter) - sorry for any negativity I kept going, I apologize for that as that was not the intention of this thread. And since it seems Thing and I can''t stand to be in the same place as each other (which I know she will blame on me and others will agree with) I will actually step out now since it''s all silly anyway. Aside from that, I do agree with you on one thing Moon, this would clearly go on forever.

So anyway sorry for the delay in my reply - I wanted to choose my words carefully and I had fun y''all! :) I''ll talk to you all later, hope you have a good night!
35.gif
5.gif

I think often times people who are insulted or picked on outside of these boards bring it in here and assume posters are doing the same. I saw nothing in Thing''s response to you that indicated that she thought you were some typical uneducated conservative (or whatever stereotype). So that''s unfair. I do believe that because you are picked on you are hypersensitive when you get into these discussions. I don''t get the impression that Thing can''t stand you, I get the feeling that she''s passionate about her beliefs and wants to understand the opposing view. She comes off strongly but so do a lot of other people (not just Dems). You can always ignore her if you really think her intention is to personally insult you. However, I don''t think that''s it at all.

Thanks for the back up, Moon! You explained me quite well!

No problem. I can imagine that you and I could get into some heated debate from opposing sides and actually have drinks afterwards. Have you heard of Q-TIP
2.gif

We totally could!

Now, Q-TIP as in the rapper? I don''t think I get it!

Hahaha, Bonita Applebum...oh wait, no QuitTakingItPersonally. It''s a technique in stress management. You can avoid unnecessary hurt feelings in many situations.

Ah! That does make more sense in the context of our conversation! Hahaha! Good to know!

I do like me some Q-Tip the rapper, though!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All right, I admit I came in late, but I watched the entire debate and then I read this thread. Why can''t I follow what any of you are saying or have said to each other? (I mean I get the comments on Sarah Palin''s performance, but I don''t know what Moon and TG are fighting over and things like that! How did rednecks get involved?)

Deb
34.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:00:22 AM
Author: AGBF

All right, I admit I came in late, but I watched the entire debate and then I read this thread. Why can''t I follow what any of you are saying or have said to each other? (I mean I get the comments on Sarah Palin''s performance, but I don''t know what Moon and TG are fighting over and things like that! How did rednecks get involved?)

Deb
34.gif
Huh? I am fighting moon? Because I let her have Cooper and want O''Reilly?

I''s confused.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:02:01 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Deb

34.gif

Huh? I am fighting moon? Because I let her have Cooper and want O''Reilly?

I''s confused.

U''s confused? I''s confused! I would NEVER fight you for giving me Cooper.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 11:55:22 PM
Date: 10/2/2008 11:31:54 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:28:43 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:25:17 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:22:49 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:15:42 PM

Date: 10/2/2008 11:09:43 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

Thing - me being educated is very scary to people who expect all leaning conservative people to be uneducated and start attacking on that. I get stereotyped very often. There''s your answer. Keep thinking it''s my fault. Keep thinking it''s allllll me and enjoy it. Tgal (ref) and Irish (lovely thread starter) - sorry for any negativity I kept going, I apologize for that as that was not the intention of this thread. And since it seems Thing and I can''t stand to be in the same place as each other (which I know she will blame on me and others will agree with) I will actually step out now since it''s all silly anyway. Aside from that, I do agree with you on one thing Moon, this would clearly go on forever.

So anyway sorry for the delay in my reply - I wanted to choose my words carefully and I had fun y''all! :) I''ll talk to you all later, hope you have a good night!
35.gif
5.gif

I think often times people who are insulted or picked on outside of these boards bring it in here and assume posters are doing the same. I saw nothing in Thing''s response to you that indicated that she thought you were some typical uneducated conservative (or whatever stereotype). So that''s unfair. I do believe that because you are picked on you are hypersensitive when you get into these discussions. I don''t get the impression that Thing can''t stand you, I get the feeling that she''s passionate about her beliefs and wants to understand the opposing view. She comes off strongly but so do a lot of other people (not just Dems). You can always ignore her if you really think her intention is to personally insult you. However, I don''t think that''s it at all.

Thanks for the back up, Moon! You explained me quite well!

No problem. I can imagine that you and I could get into some heated debate from opposing sides and actually have drinks afterwards. Have you heard of Q-TIP
2.gif

We totally could!

Now, Q-TIP as in the rapper? I don''t think I get it!

Hahaha, Bonita Applebum...oh wait, no QuitTakingItPersonally. It''s a technique in stress management. You can avoid unnecessary hurt feelings in many situations.

Ah! That does make more sense in the context of our conversation! Hahaha! Good to know!

I do like me some Q-Tip the rapper, though!

Hey, I can be random, but not *that* random. Now of course I''d actually would like to go listen to some old Q-tip lol.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 11:54:19 PM
moonwater, where you do think I CAME from?
9.gif

Date: 10/2/2008 11:46:42 PM

The more involved, academic definition of racism states that power is a key component. I''m too lazy to bust out a textbook, but that''s pretty well-known.

As for redneck, I''m not sure when that became a racial slur. That''s kind of ridiculous. Where I''m from, it describes the country, hunting, beer-drinking population. And yes, I really do know African-American rednecks-I''m not making that one up for the sake of argument!

I think a person in a minority group can certainly have negative feelings towards the majority group. But that doesn''t mean the majority is discriminated against in any real way. I mean, truly, you think white people suffer from racism as much as anyone else? That''s really just absurd.

As for my rabidly conservative comment, I was really just interested in why Sarah was so conservative. I explained to her in a subsequent post that I didn''t mean any offense, but I was just plain curious. If she wants to take that comment personally and apply it to every other post I make, that''s her problem, not mine.

No thing2of2, my point is that it is not well known. When you speak to someone in day to day life, they take things by the day to day definition. We are not talking about the academic definition, although I understand your point.

Redneck? The mainstream media portrays it as a racial slur. Where I am from, it means white and ignorant. Whatever the true definition, surely you can agree that it has the *potential* to offend, whether intended or not.

And semantics...I understood your intent with that question, which is why I didn''t say anything. However ''rabidly'' is not exactly the most positive adjective. Yes, it probably is her problem, because it is her PERCEPTION even though it is not your intent. But I''ve always said perception is what counts in the end and if I care, then I''ll try to clarify my intent and apologize for how I was perceived. If you think it is her problem and not yours, then there is nothing more for you to do.
1.gif

Yes, I realize it''s not the mainstream definition, which is why I asked if she had taken any classes on race, class or gender, and also explained what the academic definition was.

And as for redneck, I suppose it has the potential to offend, but what doesn''t? I certainly don''t think it''s even close to racist. And I''m white.

I agree that rabidly doesn''t have a positive connotation, and I could have chosen a better word. Staunchly, perhaps. But is one word with a somewhat negative connotation enough to assume I''m out to get someone?

As for perception, I agree that that''s what counts, and I did try to clarify the intent of my question to Sarah when I saw that she was offended. She chose to remain offended-oh well! I can''t control her feelings.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Moon-I just watched a few YouTube videos of Q-Tip! Hahaha!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:06:10 AM

Breathe and Stop *dances*

wait, I need to search for something older than that lol....

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Deb

34.gif

Hi Deb!

Condensed version: a few peeps got offended at the term redneck and thought it was an offensive racial slur against whites. I didn''t think it was a racial slur and said as much. Interweb fighting ensued!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:07:58 AM

Hahaha! I love Get It Together with the Beastie Boys, personally! I''m off to watch that now!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
well this Redneck likes Sarah she reminds me of Margaret.
I think she did very well, is very smart and very tough and has a lot of class.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:09:37 AM

Hahaha! I love Get It Together with the Beastie Boys, personally! I''m off to watch that now!

I had to pull up Scenario...I suddenly feel old lol

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
You can stop drooling over AC now. He''s too old for you. Besides, he''s mine.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2008 12:10:58 AM
Author: strmrdr
well this Redneck likes Sarah she reminds me of Margaret.
I think she did very well, is very smart and very tough and has a lot of class.
Very well said, Storm!
36.gif
I agree!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:17:17 AM
Author: purrfectpear
You can stop drooling over AC now. He''s too old for you. Besides, he''s mine.

Look, maybe we can share. There are 7 days in a week, how many of us want him? LOL

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:15:03 AM

Hahaha-we are old! That''s a good one, too! I''m scampering off to watch that now!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:05:20 AM

Yes, I realize it''s not the mainstream definition, which is why I asked if she had taken any classes on race, class or gender, and also explained what the academic definition was.

And as for redneck, I suppose it has the potential to offend, but what doesn''t? I certainly don''t think it''s even close to racist. And I''m white.

I agree that rabidly doesn''t have a positive connotation, and I could have chosen a better word. Staunchly, perhaps. But is one word with a somewhat negative connotation enough to assume I''m out to get someone?

As for perception, I agree that that''s what counts, and I did try to clarify the intent of my question to Sarah when I saw that she was offended. She chose to remain offended-oh well! I can''t control her feelings.
Now look (had to get my Obamaism in), I am as un-PC as they come, so I''m just playing a bit of devil''s advocate here.

I''m yellow. And I don''t think Oriental is racist. But apparently a lot of people do, so I try to understand that *generally* in this PC world, it is considered racist.

Having worked for an asian company, I have seen firsthand that anyone other than asian were denied opportunities. And this happened in this country. So white people can be denied opportunity. And it was because asians thought that white people didn''t work hard enough, smart enough, and a host of other "we are better than you" issues. Is this going to happen the majority of the time? Probably not, but it can happen.

As for your questions on whether she had taken a class, etc...do you not think this could be perceived as a little condescending? I know you didn''t mean it that way, but again, perception.

It wasn''t that one word TofT2. It was the tone in which the question was asked, and I consider myself pretty objective when it comes to perception. It did seem more disdainful than curious. Would I have taken offense? No, but I do understand why offense was taken.

And I agree...you can''t control her feelings. Some people are more sensitive than others...that''s life.

I will say from a personal point of view that as a republican, it does get tiring from time to time to get that constant attitude that Democrats are progressive and Republicans are backwards. Some people really don''t understand *why* a young woman would choose to be anything other than a democrat. If you admit to any moral or religious issue, you''re pegged right away as a zealot at best and ignorant/dangerous at worst. The list goes on and on.

There ARE plenty of republicans who are well balanced - after escaping from that padded room that Moonwater mentioned, of course.
9.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:21:10 AM
Date: 10/3/2008 12:15:03 AM

Hahaha-we are old! That''s a good one, too! I''m scampering off to watch that now!

I completely forgot about Busta Rhymes being in it!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Ya know, I read some pretty disgusting things in this forum, some of it posted to me. I saw a lot of it go by with little objection from others, so this situation here just pales in comparison (my perception obviously). I think if you want to discuss issues that are going to get heated, you need to come prepared with thicker skin. It is extremely easy to simply ignore people. It's even easier to sign out and turn the computer off. This is obviously my thing, but I just don't get this hypersensitivity on the internet. Further, I don't get this need to constantly whine (potential offensive word alert) about how you were offended. I don't know if people are looking for support or what, but it gets old fast. It's not that serious! Ignore, ignore. Q-TIP it and "don't take the bait" (yes, another technique).

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
And sometimes people just need to learn to suck it up and freaking say you''re sorry when you offend someone, myself included.
That''s whether or not you believe the other person is justified in their opinions or not.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:32:11 AM
Ya know, I read some pretty disgusting things in this forum, some of it posted to me. I saw a lot of it go by with little objection from others, so this situation here just pales in comparison (my perception obviously). I think if you want to discuss issues that are going to get heated, you need to come prepared with thicker skin. It is extremely easy to simply ignore people. It''s even easier to sign out and turn the computer off. This is obviously my thing, but I just don''t get this hypersensitivity on the internet. Further, I don''t get this need to constantly whine (potential offensive word alert) about how you were offended. I don''t know if people are looking for support or what, but it gets old fast. It''s not that serious! Ignore, ignore. Q-TIP it and ''don''t take the bait'' (yes, another technique).
I do agree about the hypersensitivity. But it always amuses me when people say, "well, I don''t know why you were offended...I didn''t mean it that way." Some people don''t understand how they come across, is my point.

I disagree on this: some people just can''t ignore others. It''s not as easy for everyone.

Bottom line, to sum what T2of2 said, you can''t control other people, which is true. Say what you will, take it how you will, it is what it is. I used to think on PS that if I had a thicker skin farm, I''d make a lotta money.

And yeah, I have read worse on this forum. I normally stay out of it because at the end of the day, I really don''t care. Maybe I''m in it tonight because after watching the debate, I am in the mood for one, gosh derned it.
41.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:40:36 AM
Author: luckystar112
And sometimes people just need to learn to suck it up and freaking say you''re sorry when you offend someone, myself included.

That''s whether or not you believe the other person is justified in their opinions or not.

And yet when it does happen people continue to hold grudges for the thing they apologized for, so what''s the point?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:22:38 AM
Date: 10/3/2008 12:05:20 AM

Now look (had to get my Obamaism in), I am as un-PC as they come, so I''m just playing a bit of devil''s advocate here.

I''m yellow. And I don''t think Oriental is racist. But apparently a lot of people do, so I try to understand that *generally* in this PC world, it is considered racist.

Having worked for an asian company, I have seen firsthand that anyone other than asian were denied opportunities. And this happened in this country. So white people can be denied opportunity. And it was because asians thought that white people didn''t work hard enough, smart enough, and a host of other ''we are better than you'' issues. Is this going to happen the majority of the time? Probably not, but it can happen.

As for your questions on whether she had taken a class, etc...do you not think this could be perceived as a little condescending? I know you didn''t mean it that way, but again, perception.

It wasn''t that one word TofT2. It was the tone in which the question was asked, and I consider myself pretty objective when it comes to perception. It did seem more disdainful than curious. Would I have taken offense? No, but I do understand why offense was taken.

And I agree...you can''t control her feelings. Some people are more sensitive than others...that''s life.

I will say from a personal point of view that as a republican, it does get tiring from time to time to get that constant attitude that Democrats are progressive and Republicans are backwards. Some people really don''t understand *why* a young woman would choose to be anything other than a democrat. If you admit to any moral or religious issue, you''re pegged right away as a zealot at best and ignorant/dangerous at worst. The list goes on and on.

There ARE plenty of republicans who are well balanced - after escaping from that padded room that Moonwater mentioned, of course.
9.gif

See, the fun thing about perceptions is that anyone can perceive anything anyway they want. (Say that five times fast.) I explained myself, but if she (or you, or anyone) doesn''t want to accept that explanation, there''s really nothing more I can do.

As for the class question, I was asking because if she had taken one of those classes, she would be familiar with the definition/concept of racism not existing without power. I really don''t see how that could be perceived as condescending, but again, anyone can perceive anything anyway they want to!

As for tone, the problem is that tone can''t really be conveyed well over the interweb...which is why we run into problems like this.

And I''m sure your Asian company discriminated against white people, just like I''m sure we could all come up with an example or two of white people being discriminated against. However, I''m sure you realize that white people don''t have any opportunities denied to them because of their race 99% of the time.

And I agree that there are Republicans who are well-balanced-you''re one of them, and believe it or not, I''m related to a bunch of them. But many Republicans aren''t balanced-many Republicans are religious zealots who don''t think women should have the right to govern their own bodies and don''t believe gay people should have the same rights as straight people. That is backwards and unprogressive (if that''s even a word!) and nothing is going to change my mind on that.

So you''re right-it is hard for me to understand why a young woman would choose to be extremely conservative, which is exactly why I asked. I have no desire to personally attack anyone here on PS, or in real life. That''s just not how I roll...I just have a desire to understand people''s attitudes and beliefs and the reasons behind them.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:42:43 AM

Date: 10/3/2008 12:40:36 AM
Author: luckystar112
And sometimes people just need to learn to suck it up and freaking say you're sorry when you offend someone, myself included.

That's whether or not you believe the other person is justified in their opinions or not.

And yet when it does happen people continue to hold grudges for the thing they apologized for, so what's the point?
I don't hold any grudges, but I haven't heard many apologies either. Sometimes I think it's more humble to admit that you may have been out of line and move on, rather than trying to get that person to justify themselves. That's just my personal opinion and I mean that in general (I'm not specifically talking about t2o2, you, me, or anyone else).

I know that I don't hold any grudges. I argue with one person the one day and then I chat with them the next. Just like I'm chatting with you right now. I despised you yesterday. LOL I'm just kidding. But honestly, I think that people can be really sensitive, but I equally believe that people can be really stubborn! And those two don't mix.
21.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OK, just got back from our debate-watching party and wanted to throw my $.02 in this thread. I thought Palin did very well, actually, but I thought Biden rocked it. He was really in his element all evening. When he was talking about being a single parent to his sons, I actually got choked up (and I''d only had one martini at that point, so it wasn''t the booze talking).

In any case, I''m going to head to bed. I''ll come back and read this thread tomorrow.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:42:39 AM
Date: 10/3/2008 12:32:11 AM

Ya know, I read some pretty disgusting things in this forum, some of it posted to me. I saw a lot of it go by with little objection from others, so this situation here just pales in comparison (my perception obviously). I think if you want to discuss issues that are going to get heated, you need to come prepared with thicker skin. It is extremely easy to simply ignore people. It''s even easier to sign out and turn the computer off. This is obviously my thing, but I just don''t get this hypersensitivity on the internet. Further, I don''t get this need to constantly whine (potential offensive word alert) about how you were offended. I don''t know if people are looking for support or what, but it gets old fast. It''s not that serious! Ignore, ignore. Q-TIP it and ''don''t take the bait'' (yes, another technique).

I do agree about the hypersensitivity. But it always amuses me when people say, ''well, I don''t know why you were offended...I didn''t mean it that way.'' Some people don''t understand how they come across, is my point.

I disagree on this: some people just can''t ignore others. It''s not as easy for everyone.

Bottom line, to sum what T2of2 said, you can''t control other people, which is true. Say what you will, take it how you will, it is what it is. I used to think on PS that if I had a thicker skin farm, I''d make a lotta money.

And yeah, I have read worse on this forum. I normally stay out of it because at the end of the day, I really don''t care. Maybe I''m in it tonight because after watching the debate, I am in the mood for one, gosh derned it.
41.gif

I totally get your point T-Gal, I just think it''s a two way street. It can''t always be the fault of the offender when they clearly state it wasn''t their intent to offend, sometimes people need to take responsibility for being hypersensitive. Perhaps logging off or not participating in threads (or discussions in threads) which talk about sore points for them as individuals. I have certainly found a crap load of things which would be offensive to someone with my background, but I keep giving people the benefit of the doubt because I know they aren''t me and don''t understand.

If it''s not easy for the person to ignore, they need to practice and learn how to do it. Otherwise you''ll spend the rest of your life retreating into a shell whenever you encounter views different from your own (and this is just the internet for goodness sake). If you don''t think you need to defend yourself, don''t respond explaining how you don''t need to defend yourself. Simply, don''t.

And you''re right, you can''t control others and how they will react, but you can (or should) be able to control yourself and how you react. Again, a two way street.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 12:45:00 AM

See, the fun thing about perceptions is that anyone can perceive anything anyway they want. (Say that five times fast.) I explained myself, but if she (or you, or anyone) doesn''t want to accept that explanation, there''s really nothing more I can do.

As for the class question, I was asking because if she had taken one of those classes, she would be familiar with the definition/concept of racism not existing without power. I really don''t see how that could be perceived as condescending, but again, anyone can perceive anything anyway they want to!

As for tone, the problem is that tone can''t really be conveyed well over the interweb...which is why we run into problems like this.

And I''m sure your Asian company discriminated against white people, just like I''m sure we could all come up with an example or two of white people being discriminated against. However, I''m sure you realize that white people don''t have any opportunities denied to them because of their race 99% of the time.

And I agree that there are Republicans who are well-balanced-you''re one of them, and believe it or not, I''m related to a bunch of them. But many Republicans aren''t balanced-many Republicans are religious zealots who don''t think women should have the right to govern their own bodies and don''t believe gay people should have the same rights as straight people. That is backwards and unprogressive (if that''s even a word!) and nothing is going to change my mind on that.

So you''re right-it is hard for me to understand why a young woman would choose to be extremely conservative, which is exactly why I asked. I have no desire to personally attack anyone here on PS, or in real life. That''s just not how I roll...I just have a desire to understand people''s attitudes and beliefs and the reasons behind them.
Ok, you''re wrong. Not 99% of the time. Maybe 98. 97 on a really bad day.
9.gif

T2of2, I think you will find that people are generally reluctant to share their views with someone who isn''t going to change their mind. There''s very little chance of any kind of understanding or enlightening and usually only room to look for holes and debate.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results