shape
carat
color
clarity

1.84 U-V Faint Brown OEC in DK Halo

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'M KEEPING HER! WHOOP WHOOP!!! ;-) ...thanks for all the kind words and encouragement during this entire process, guys!!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-do-you-have-rules.235518/page-4#post-4249436

Dang.

I mean...good for you!

(Was gonna take that baby off your hands in a heartbeat!)

ETA re the 'rings in drugs' thing - I think it's all about sterilizing the *ring*. So long as the thing in contact with my pills has been thoroughly cleaned, you can roll your jewelry around in my amiodorone with my good wishes and I'd take 'em without a second thought. If, on the other hand, you'd just been grooming your dog...maybe not so much? But let's be honest - that ring is gonna look AWESOME on ANYTHING! :))

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang.

I mean...good for you!

I think there was a long line of us who were also ready to ‘help’ you out and take her off your hands LLJsmom - you could have had a bidding war! :lol-2:
I’m so glad you’re keeping her! I hope that means we get a few more handshots if you’re feeling snappy? :mrgreen2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang.

I mean...good for you!

ETA re the 'rings in drugs' thing - I think it's all about sterilizing the *ring*. So long as the thing in contact with my pills has been thoroughly cleaned, you can roll your jewelry around in my amiodorone with my good wishes and I'd take 'em without a second thought. If, on the other hand, you'd just been grooming your dog...maybe not so much? But let's be honest - that ring is gonna look AWESOME on ANYTHING! :))

HA! Well, if at any point I decide to sell her, I'll put you in line, @mrs-b!

And, yes, any and all jewelry is completely sterilized with rubbing alcohol and put under a steam "rinse" (all that's not necessary, but I clean my rings at work all the time anyway)... my hands are clean (as always at work) prior to any "photo shoot", as I shared previously. I can understand any cause for concern, but after I'd explained all that, the continual comments by a certain PS member were past the point of ridiculous. My patients are taken care of, so is it really the end of the world if I have a little down time "fun" on PS? I think not! :)

BTW, my clinic manager loved the ones with the green alprazolam tabs best. ;-)

...but like you said, this gal would look good on anything - HA!!

Thanks, @mrs-b! ...If I had any amiodarone in stock, I'd give you a "test photo"!!

Last edited:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think there was a long line of us who were also ready to ‘help’ you out and take her off your hands LLJsmom - you could have had a bidding war! :lol-2:
I’m so glad you’re keeping her! I hope that means we get a few more handshots if you’re feeling snappy? :mrgreen2:

HA!! I may just do another photo sesh sometime when all this illness calms down! ...it seems Thanksgiving company tends to bring more than casseroles and holiday cheer -- GERMS - yuck!! We always stay very busy during this time of year...

Thanks so much, @foxinsox!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HA! Well, if at any point I decide to sell her, I'll put you in line, @mrs-b!

And, yes, any and all jewelry is completely sterilized with rubbing alcohol and put under a steam "rinse" (all that's not necessary, but I clean my rings at work all the time anyway)... my hands are clean (as always at work) prior to any "photo shoot", as I shared previously. I can understand any cause for concern, but after I'd explained all that, the continual comments by a certain PS member were past the point of ridiculous. My patients are taken care of, so is it really the end of the world if I have a little down time "fun" on PS? I think not! :)

BTW, my clinic manager loved the ones with the green alprazolam tabs best. ;-)

...but like you said, this gal would look good on anything - HA!!

Thanks, @mrs-b! ...If I had any amiodarone in stock, I'd give you a "test photo"!!

I'm laughing here - because that is the ONLY way amiodorone would EVER look any good!!! A very brutal drug, and your ring is far too good for it! Talk about the ultimate photo of 'heaven and hell'....

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm laughing here - because that is the ONLY way amiodorone would EVER look any good!!! A very brutal drug, and your ring is far too good for it! Talk about the ultimate photo of 'heaven and hell'....

That sounds so artistic... ;-)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you have worked through this and decided to keep your ring! It is beautiful and I doubt you will regret it. Sounds like you have some disappointed followers yet in a way that just confirms your decision. Wear it in health and happiness and enjoy every sparkle!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you have worked through this and decided to keep your ring! It is beautiful and I doubt you will regret it. Sounds like you have some disappointed followers yet in a way that just confirms your decision. Wear it in health and happiness and enjoy every sparkle!!

Thank you very much, @MissGotRocks!

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
msop04 I enjoy your pictures, pills and all; in fact I like the idea that you incorporate your professional life into your private life, in a creative and fun way. It's interesting to ponder PERCEIVED RISK (what the average person believes threatens their health) and ACTUAL RISK (what really threatens our health and longevity). My favorite is the average woman's idea of her risk to die of breast cancer, versus her risk to die of heart disease. Most women fear breast cancer far more, despite the FACT that she has a 4 times greater risk to die of heart disease, which is largely avoidable with diet, exercise, etc. I'm in health care, and spend lots of time redirecting patient's fears of what really harms them. (And NO DISRESPECT to breast cancer patients, I know it's a huge deal).

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04 I enjoy your pictures, pills and all; in fact I like the idea that you incorporate your professional life into your private life, in a creative and fun way. It's interesting to ponder PERCEIVED RISK (what the average person believes threatens their health) and ACTUAL RISK (what really threatens our health and longevity). My favorite is the average woman's idea of her risk to die of breast cancer, versus her risk to die of heart disease. Most women fear breast cancer far more, despite the FACT that she has a 4 times greater risk to die of heart disease, which is largely avoidable with diet, exercise, etc. I'm in health care, and spend lots of time redirecting patient's fears of what really harms them. (And NO DISRESPECT to breast cancer patients, I know it's a huge deal).

Thanks, @Sagefemme! Since I don't have much around for my rings to "pose" with at work, I have to get creative with my "props" - HA! And you are exactly right about perceived vs. actual risks... ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As promised, more pics... she’s a chameleon!

C4DC6235-C9F8-41C5-A74C-AB671EF8048D.jpeg 0CE6110B-4B63-4271-83FE-B1B3E84495E6.jpeg 06AD8B10-BC09-46AA-8C1C-BB64522D6DAF.jpeg 9F994D07-C508-40AF-87A8-93E6D8F22CDD.jpeg C520B354-18C8-4F2D-B727-F238EE2E7AC7.jpeg

In honor of my AUBURN TIGERS, who are playing today for another SEC Championship and a spot in the National Playoffs!!
WAAAAARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!

E5DFDA5D-00D6-4284-BE5F-8B82A0B930B3.jpeg

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow the new pictures are just jaw dropping. I absolutely love the ring, and I am obsessed with stones that have a faint yellow or brown tone. I want so many lol.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow the new pictures are just jaw dropping. I absolutely love the ring, and I am obsessed with stones that have a faint yellow or brown tone. I want so many lol.

Thanks, @GearGirly! I know!!! The faint brown and brown/peachy-pinks are my FAVES!!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I can't get over this ring... I'm obsessed. I even had a dream about it. I've been spending too much time on here or I'm just weird.. idk.. but I LOVE it :lol-2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get over this ring... I'm obsessed. I even had a dream about it. I've been spending too much time on here or I'm just weird.. idk.. but I LOVE it :lol-2:

HA! I totally understand -- I've had dreams about several PS members' rings!! Thanks so much, @lalala! ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’re pretty slow in the clinic today, so more random pics, because... why not?! :mrgreen2:
#scriptsspaceheatersandfrozencoffee ;)2

5D7FF7B8-9AB9-4E5E-9A2A-025B81B9ABC8.jpeg 5FBD4057-973E-4E3E-91C9-6FA92494FC0A.jpeg C964371F-930A-4805-BA0B-5EB268BA8CAE.jpeg

Did I mention how I chose this stone because the color matches my favorite “super expensive” YG watch?? #fossilforthewin LOL

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful - I love mixed metals or mixed metal colors!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous. That ring alone would bring me back from the brink of flu! Lol. It's a beauty!! So happy you've found you can wear it and be comfortable with it.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous. That ring alone would bring me back from the brink of flu! Lol. It's a beauty!! So happy you've found you can wear it and be comfortable with it.

I agree 100%!!! Thanks, @Sandeek!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the cut on that stone, congrats!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’re pretty slow in the clinic today, so more random pics, because... why not?! :mrgreen2:
#scriptsspaceheatersandfrozencoffee ;)2

5D7FF7B8-9AB9-4E5E-9A2A-025B81B9ABC8.jpeg 5FBD4057-973E-4E3E-91C9-6FA92494FC0A.jpeg C964371F-930A-4805-BA0B-5EB268BA8CAE.jpeg

Did I mention how I chose this stone because the color matches my favorite “super expensive” YG watch?? #fossilforthewin LOL

*These* photos! Oh man!!

She has such incredible presence - looks absolutely smashing on your hand, @msop04

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results