shape
carat
color
clarity

1.84 U-V Faint Brown OEC in DK Halo

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo... the clinic is slower this afternoon. I guess everyone is getting ready for a super fun New Year’s Eve bash, but not msop04... she has to work again tomorrow. Boo!! ::)

So I thought I’d share some more photos of the closest thing to champagne I’ll have tonight! ...only much better!! :mrgreen2::love::dance:

96B5ADC9-1C19-4F79-8F46-EC16D2CE210F.jpeg 12A55D33-5072-497D-94DE-C00A286EDFA4.jpeg 7841C15E-ABB5-4C88-8427-C51E0D6C4415.jpeg
(...and, yes, that’s a big ‘ole jar of Nutella.) :shhh:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a few more from the “breathe easy” collection... ;-)
A82D8F74-41CC-4C23-9367-2993D10BF7CA.jpeg

E08AB9CA-B830-49E0-8047-F111C61E133B.jpeg D05A7A82-A6B2-4B4C-B2FC-DF373EDCE361.jpeg

It has just become apparent that she needs a thorough cleaning... don’t judge. LOL

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm over the moon crazy about this ring. :love:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy New Year !

... may 2018 bring about more of the same champagne .-)

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
*sigh* That ring is PERFECTION!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Wear it in good health.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring @msop04! David did a fabulous job and that is a beautiful stone! :love:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The YG bezel works some serious magic ! I am certainly paying attention to browns now 100 times more than before your ring turned up .-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The YG bezel works some serious magic ! I am certainly paying attention to browns now 100 times more than before your ring turned up .-)

It really does! ;-)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @msop04 ! I'm back to admire this amazing ring! Also, wondering if you could answer a question for me...
I'm having David Klass make me a sapphire target ring and I am looking for a gallery. I adore yours! Can you tell me, how does this gallery and basket sit with a band? I know it's a rhr for you, but hoping you could check out the wearability of it with a band.
Thank you and I do hope you are enjoying that beauty still every single day!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @msop04 ! I'm back to admire this amazing ring! Also, wondering if you could answer a question for me...
I'm having David Klass make me a sapphire target ring and I am looking for a gallery. I adore yours! Can you tell me, how does this gallery and basket sit with a band? I know it's a rhr for you, but hoping you could check out the wearability of it with a band.
Thank you and I do hope you are enjoying that beauty still every single day!

Hey, Sandeek! I don't wear this ring with a band, but it does sit very low to my finger. You could remedy that by having him raise the gallery just a bit for you. Give me a sec and I'll take some photos of it with a band! And thank you! I am enjoying it!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gallery would def need to be raised for a band.
It’s not comfy as is, and the band leans to either side unless placed perfectly (like in these photos)... but it doesn’t stay. :blackeye:

5AA678E4-7DD7-4267-BE1B-7782B20713CD.jpeg 2344AB08-9DBA-4BE7-83E7-BC660AA5EB0A.jpeg FB04C36C-ECA1-4447-B2ED-5D235005E638.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for accommodating my request. You are correct that the band looks a little uncomfortable there, so raising it a bit would help. Hmmm...lowest possible profile or ability to stack a tiny band? Something to think on! I usually like the visual appearance of a band/bands when I wear a plain ering but there is plenty of visual interest in this more intricate setting. You helped tremendously and I appreciate it very much!
Off to go back and ogle that beauty you have. I really love your ring so much!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for accommodating my request. You are correct that the band looks a little uncomfortable there, so raising it a bit would help. Hmmm...lowest possible profile or ability to stack a tiny band? Something to think on! I usually like the visual appearance of a band/bands when I wear a plain ering but perhaps there is plenty of visual interest in this more intricate setting. You helped tremendously and I appreciate it very much!
Off to go back and ogle that beauty you have. I really love your ring so much!

Honestly, it would only have to be raised about 2 mm to accommodate most bands... If I were using it for my ering, I'd want to be able to wear it with a low profile band I think. Do you have a band in mind?? I think a very thin, engraved metal band would look awesome and not take anything away from the ring.

Glad to help!! Can't wait to see your ring!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to add that if you love a gap, it would only need 1-1.5 mm due to the curvature of the gallery. But if you wanted it to sit flush, then it would have to be just a bit taller than the height of whichever band you choose.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to add that if you love a gap, it would only need 1-1.5 mm due to the curvature of the gallery. But if you wanted it to sit flush, then it would have to be just a bit taller than the height of whichever band you choose.

Thank you again! Do I have bands? :lol-2: Surely you jest! Lol. No really, I do have quite a few bands but I'm afraid I would not call any of them particularly low profile...I think I'll ask to see what the CADS look like with a raised basket! I will maybe make a thread. Sorry to derail yours a tad! :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again! Do I have bands? :lol-2: Surely you jest! Lol. No really, I do have quite a few bands but I'm afraid I would not call any of them particularly low profile...I think I'll ask to see what the CADS look like with a raised basket! I will maybe make a thread. Sorry to derail yours a tad! :)

Not derailing at all!! :)

If you want to use your bands, and they aren't lower profile, then I would forgo the band... this style setting really looks best on its own, IMO. I wouldn't compromise the aesthetic to put a band with it anyway...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results