shape
carat
color
clarity

1.84 U-V Faint Brown OEC in DK Halo

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Congrats msop!! You got a gorgeous diamond in a perfect setting!!! I bet it's much more beautiful IRL because it's really hard to capture the true color of colored diamonds. One thing about DKJ's craftsmanship is that you can bang that ring around those pills all day and it'll stay flawless. Enjoy your new beauty!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @msop04! The ring came out stunning!!:love: I am seriously in love! I am so happy that you got that stone and created such a beautiful home for it! Gorgeous!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow the color of that stone is amazing, and you picked the absolute perfect setting for it! I would be looking at it constantly every second!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow That’s a stunner! I love it! :love: And um...just out of curiosity, do all those pretty colored pills get put back for general dispensing after your ring sat on them? :confused2::mrgreen2:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fabulous is this?! I have a serious soft spot for oec's with some color to them, and this one is spectacular! Congrats and enjoy!

Off topic but I love your avatar pic! :) Have such a soft spot for Etruscan/Greek red figure pottery.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning diamond, and WHAT a setting! How on earth does it manage to be huge yet delicate at the same time? Amazing craftsmanship.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It totally ROCKS! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fabulous is this?! I have a serious soft spot for oec's with some color to them, and this one is spectacular! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you, @leukolenos! I agree -- the color is divine!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats msop!! You got a gorgeous diamond in a perfect setting!!! I bet it's much more beautiful IRL because it's really hard to capture the true color of colored diamonds. One thing about DKJ's craftsmanship is that you can bang that ring around those pills all day and it'll stay flawless. Enjoy your new beauty!!

Thank you!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @msop04! The ring came out stunning!!:love: I am seriously in love! I am so happy that you got that stone and created such a beautiful home for it! Gorgeous!

Thanks, @SimoneDi! I'm trying to get used to the size... haven't worn it just yet.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow the color of that stone is amazing, and you picked the absolute perfect setting for it! I would be looking at it constantly every second!!!

Thanks, @GearGirly! I can't imagine any other setting for this OEC -- it's stunning! DK did an amazing job!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow That’s a stunner! I love it! :love: And um...just out of curiosity, do all those pretty colored pills get put back for general dispensing after your ring sat on them? :confused2::mrgreen2:

Thanks, @Bonfire! ...and, yes, they do. (you've been dispensed much "less clean" drugs, I can assure you) ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning diamond, and WHAT a setting! How on earth does it manage to be huge yet delicate at the same time? Amazing craftsmanship.

Thanks, @Nitedula! DK really hit it out of the park on this one!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Off topic but I love your avatar pic! :) Have such a soft spot for Etruscan/Greek red figure pottery.
Thanks, @mochiko42 ! Former classicist, I don’t think I’ll ever get over it! One day I’ll take a good picture of my ring and change it up! :D

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what can one say: I know PERFECTION! I love the setting! congratulations on another stellar ring..

:love::love::love:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond takes on a different shade in each shot ... Beautiful & interesting !

____

The fine cut browns seem to be just starting WWW

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, that is so, SO beautiful! Such a striking look!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous combination and has quite a presence to boot!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It really is the perfect setting for the stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results