shape
carat
color
clarity

1.84 U-V Faint Brown OEC in DK Halo

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mackerel, she's gorgeous!!! I totally stalked this setting after Niel posted it as an option in your other thread :P2. It came out perfect in every way and hot diggity dog you've got 12.9 mm of finger coverage :eek2: :geek2: :mrgreen2:!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mackerel, she's gorgeous!!! I totally stalked this setting after Niel posted it as an option in your other thread :P2. It came out perfect in every way and hot diggity dog you've got 12.9 mm of finger coverage :eek2: :geek2: :mrgreen2:!!

Thank you!! Yes, there's PLENTY of coverage with this one, for sure! ;-)

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous!!! Your original e-ring has been one of my favorites of all time but you managed to pull out something else just as perfect. Sorry if someone asked already but how will you be wearing this beautiful lady? RHR or swap out with your e-ring? Wearing a band with it or going solo? How exciting and can't wait to learn more about how you will enjoy this beauty!!!
Just curious, how did you decide to go with DK instead with CVB this time? Is it the type of style etc? Way to go Niel!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Your original e-ring has been one of my favorites of all time but you managed to pull out something else just as perfect. Sorry if someone asked already but how will you be wearing this beautiful lady? RHR or swap out with your e-ring? Wearing a band with it or going solo? How exciting and can't wait to learn more about how you will enjoy this beauty!!!
Just curious, how did you decide to go with DK instead with CVB this time? Is it the type of style etc? Way to go Niel!

Thanks, @PierreBear! I had this ring made to wear as a RHR... but I've only worn it for a few hours the day I received it at work (last Thursday). Could it be that it's just too fab to wear with my ering??!! NOOOOOO!!!!! #firstworldproblems HA!!

I went with DK simply for budget. I'm sure Caysie could do this ring perfectly in her sleep!! ;-)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous!!! I love the color of the stone and the two tone metal!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful. It just looks so warm and happy and I love it!
The setting really brings this to life. What a fantastic choice!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's just gorgeous! I love everything about it! The contrast between the center stone and halo, the triwire shank and the swirly gallery! Just perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy is right! Beautiful! Enjoy in health and happiness.:appl:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rock! Congratulations

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is this for a RHR or will it be an alternative to your engagement ring? I like that the sizes are similar; particularly if a RHR. I am in to one hand matching or complimenting the other and this fits the bill!!

This was to be for a RHR... I'm trying to get used to the size being so large with the halo, so I haven't really worn it yet. *yikes*

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was to be for a RHR... I'm trying to get used to the size being so large with the halo, so I haven't really worn it yet. *yikes*

Put it on and wear it - you'll soon get used to the size. It is beautiful and a good 'other hand ring' to offset your ering. I'll be like DF and predict that it will shrink 2% per day - lol!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put it on and wear it - you'll soon get used to the size. It is beautiful and a good 'other hand ring' to offset your ering. I'll be like DF and predict that it will shrink 2% per day - lol!!

HA! DF is usually correct about those things! LOL
My issue is that I'm worried it may "outshine" my ering... and we can't have that! ;-) It's an amazing piece, nonetheless!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results