shape
carat
color
clarity

You Can Call Me "Reeyonce"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That ring is nearly the same size as you!!! It''s absolutely spectacular!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I have to admit it was worth the wait (and am sure you feel the same). And what''s better than a Laguna proposal?!?! If you didn''t guess, my FI proposed to me there as well. It''s so romantic, huh?
1.gif
Wear that baby in good health, and as MMM says, "you''d better buy some pampers to carry around so people won''t pee their pants when they see your new ring!".

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Reena--- in your own words, HFS!! What a little frickin squishnugget!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Wow, man, that thang is BLANGIN''!! Even the fi2b had a comment for that, and girl, let me tell you, that means you RANK!

DAMN!!!
30.gif

PS...I got the Reeyonce joke. Between you and J.Flo, we''re getting our own girl band..
9.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
it''s so you.............just elegant........subtle but great presence. congratulations

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2004 10:26:51 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh!

reena, that thing looks like it was taken off an exotic movie set, in which some white knight sought after
ancient treasure and plucked this piece from a treasure chest hidden deep within a mountain, guarded by a
wicked dragon....and after slaying the dragon, the knight put it on the hand of the princess and they lived
happily ever after.
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s so stunning, that''s all I can say.
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
LOL! that was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw the ring pics! i was NEVER an "antique" ring kind of girl, but as we all followed the whole ring designing process then the whole tortuorus wait for the ring then the orgasmic finish today...omg who can deny the artistry and beauty, no matter what your tastes are? your ring totally swung the balance of my ring design to add a touch of antique detailing. so there you go..your ring has made a permanent mark on a perfect stranger''s life.

your ring is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
30.gif
30.gif
6.gif
30.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
In California sunshine, that ring is just plain dangerous! Better go for the dark sunglasses... besides, then you''ll have the total Hollywood actress look to go along with the gorgeously beautiful ring!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
WOW Reena! Everywhere you look, you just see diamonds! It''s just beautiful, and does look HUGE on your hand! Definately worth the wait.....

Congratulations on a spectacular ring and best wishes on your engagement. Now the real fun begins!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like i returned just in time for the pics Reena. It is killer gorgeous. Wear it in good health & congratulations.
36.gif

~kmom
35.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
exquisite and timeless! definitely one for generations. such an excellent choice!
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmm...Excuse me Miss....Is that a fire hazard on your finger!!!! I mean, if the sun is shining, that BIG DADDY is going to start a fire with it''s brillance!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just made my husband look.....hehehehe.....he doesn''t share our joy....he only sees $$$$$ that it would cost him...LOL

I can''t get enough pics!!! I''m so excited for you!!!! I don''t think I would get ANY work done, as I would never be able to take my eyes off of that new BEAUTY
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Reeyonce!! It is GORGEOUS!!

So sparkly, and HUGE!!

Congratulations and best wishes. Your proposal story was wonderful, but the ring, it is to die for!!!!!

You just keep on giving us that eye candy girl, we never get tired of seeing gorgeous Rocks like yours!!!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, congratulations on your engagement and on your beautiful ring! It looks amazingly enormous! Enjoy!

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOD REEEEEEEENA!!!!!!! It is fantastic, spectacular and breathtaking!!! It really is gorgeous from every angle - I love the detail under the center stone - reminds me of lace. I''m blown away...

I LOVE IT! It''s gorgeous, so classic. And HUGE!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OK, can the NYC-based Pricescopers have a get-together before Reena leaves us for California? I simply must see this thing in person! It is unbelievable - and what a romantic proposal. Enjoy this fun time with your honey! Congrats!!!!

36.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The work on that ring commands respect
12.gif

This, comming from a detail obsessed, design freak constitutionally incapable to loosen quality standards from vintage Cartier to some $0.5 nailfile...

Your ring could stand an 8.5 earthquake !

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Darn it! Me and my stupid early bedtime... I can''t believe it went up last night and I missed it...

Reena, it is absolutely beautiful (and perhaps more importantly, totally worth the wait)!!! Such a pretty ring for such a pretty girl.

Your saga has been so fun to watch and I can''t believe it has already come to fruition. You better start working on a monster wedding band for us to obsess over...

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUS How totally romantic! The photos of your trip are absolutely awesome. I would love to visit the Montage someday...now to just get over my fear of flying...

Holy cow what a ring!!! That is gorgeous!! Too many pics?! WHAT?? You can never have too many pics!
In fact...please feel free to load us up with them!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2004 7:47:55 AM
Author: sparkler29
OH MY GOD REEEEEEEENA!!!!!!! It is fantastic, spectacular and breathtaking!!! It really is gorgeous from every angle - I love the detail under the center stone - reminds me of lace. I''m blown away...

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OK, can the NYC-based Pricescopers have a get-together before Reena leaves us for California? I simply must see this thing in person! It is unbelievable - and what a romantic proposal. Enjoy this fun time with your honey! Congrats!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
I wanna come toooo! Just make it the "EastCoast" PS get-together where all are invited; even if not from the East coast!

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I agree! I definitely want to go... I would gladly go to New York for the weekend to see all this beautiful bling!!!!

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
WOW, that''s amazing! absolutley amazing and original! congrats and enjoy!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
(I always wanted a good reason to use the drooly face! lol)
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2004 8:27:53 AM
Author: abradabra
I agree! I definitely want to go... I would gladly go to New York for the weekend to see all this beautiful bling!!!!
You and I could carpool! (and anyone else in the DC/Metro area)

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, count me in!!! Love NYC and it''s a short flight from Hotlanta
36.gif
A big PS Paaarrrrrrrttttaaaaaaaa
emotion-19.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2004 11:54:40 PM
Author: reena
PS did you guys get my Reeyonce joke?

It's like Reena + Fiancee, but spelled Destiny's Child-style.
31.gif

the FI (i guess techinically he would be Bryonce) didn't get it, so i figured i'd better check.

Yup, we got it.
9.gif

OK, ok...I had a little time on my hands this morning.
2.gif

I've come back tons of times to see your ring again (and again). It's a dream.

And a BIG Congratulations!

--Ivy

REEYONCE by LEON MEGE.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ivy that is tooooo funny. Although the picture needs a little more "junk in the trunk".
9.gif

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/16/2004 8:33:17 AM
Author: sevens one
You and I could carpool! (and anyone else in the DC/Metro area)
Road trip! Hooray! Can we make a ton of stops and do a diamond tour of the east coast?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, Delaware, New Jersey......Whoa Whoooooo

Ivy

Shiny_Rock

Date: 11/16/2004 8:17:25 AM
Author: sevens one

Date: 11/16/2004 7:47:55 AM
Author: sparkler29

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
I wanna come toooo! Just make it the ''EastCoast'' PS get-together where all are invited; even if not from the East coast!

Sounds great! I work in NYC in the Diamond District.

Of course, we''d all have to show up wearing shades to view that thing
30.gif
LOL !

bichon

Rough_Rock
WOW! That is a GORGEOUS ring! Had you not mentioned the carat weight, I would have guessed 3 or even 4 carats! Congratulations.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!! It''s simply breathtaking. I am speechless.
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Reena the design everything is amazing. The proposal was so romantic and the place was just gorgeous. I love the ring.

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I''m totally up for a get-together in NYC! Come one, come all to drool over our respective BLING!!!!

And definitely bring your shades
10.gif
- I have a feeling that Reena''s masterpiece will blow us all away!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is so very, very beautiful! May the two of you have a long and happy life together.

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2004 8:36:37 AM
Author: Ivy

Date: 11/15/2004 11:54:40 PM
Author: reena
PS did you guys get my Reeyonce joke?

It''s like Reena + Fiancee, but spelled Destiny''s Child-style. 
31.gif

the FI (i guess techinically he would be Bryonce) didn''t get it, so i figured i''d better check. 

Yup, we got it.
9.gif

OK, ok...I had a little time on my hands this morning.
2.gif

I''ve come back tons of times to see your ring again (and again). It''s a dream.

And a BIG Congratulations!

--Ivy

LOL! i love that! i may have to print it out and put it on my bulletin board at work! you guys are cracking me up.

i am overwhelmed by all of your wonderful compliments--thank you.

researcher: wow, how cool that you got engaged at the montage as well! it is such an amazing place.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results