shape
carat
color
clarity

You Can Call Me "Reeyonce"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock

XERing.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG. You''re killing me. Really. I need to get back in bed...but I can;t stay away...It is SPECTACULAR. I will pm you tomorrow to gush some more :)

reena

Ideal_Rock
yes, i acknowledge that the number of pictures is getting absurd. but i don''t have it in me to go back through and weed out the best ones ... so you''re getting them all. feel free to ignore me . . .

XERing2.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
bc_nando.jpg

In the words of Fernando:
"You look mahhhhvelous!"

You two look great! What a beautiful resort. Congrats.

I''m actually speechless about the ring here. Wow

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Reena, keep posting, Baby! It''s just stunning! And the setting for the proposal was gorgeous too!

Is there one row of pave around the cushion(from the top view) or two? It''s so sparkly, I can''t tell!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
DOH!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Outofthisfriggenworld!!!
face23.gif

I love it, love it, love it.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Keep the pics coming. Sides view, top view, all views...Thank you very much.
9.gif

stephinextremis

Rough_Rock
That is SPECTACULAR!! Definitely worth the wait. Wear it in good health
emteeth.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
some interesting non-hand pics. i wasn''t able to get close enough to really show the detail on the pave work--but leon really did a fantastic job. he used different sized melee stones for each part of the ring, depending on the width of the band in that particular spot. the last pic here sort of shows it, but not that well. hopefully the pictures leon took will show it in more detail (if his a$$ ever sends them to me . . .)

XERing3.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- such workmanship. It''s incredible.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Reena, I''m assuming no problem at all with the quality of the melee?

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay, last ones. thanks for putting up with the obsessive picture posting.
9.gif

XERing4.JPG

kcolli15

Rough_Rock
I''ve been lurking on this site for about 4 months, I''m normally a silent observer, however Reena when I saw your ring I just had to post. What a beauty, I''m so jealous! It looks absolutely wonderful on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement!

30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I feel like I need a cigarette!
emsmiled.gif

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Oh my god....it''s unbelievable. I thought I loved mine.....now I''m in love with YOURS. It''s magnificent. Enjoy and wear it in good health.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You have just graduated from diamond stalker to the stalkee!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH GAWD.....finally. Waiting for pics of your ring was like being on the verge of the big "O" for a looooong time...anticipation, anticipation, almost there....yes, yes, yes. Geez, I wanna cigarette!

Seriously now, congratulations on being betrothed and for that breathtaking ring!

Heiny10

Rough_Rock
Hi Reena,

I just wanted to say congrats on your engagement and WOW on your ring... It''s really beautiful.

Take care,

Pete

P.S. Does this mean your leaving us? I am counting on you to get me through my proposal!

day_lily_me

Rough_Rock
Reena, I''m mostly a lurker too but I''ve been following this thread and waiting like everybody else. It''s just to die for!!!!!! I need my sunglasses to even look at the computer screen!!! Congrats to both of you and I hope you have a long and happy life together.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! It''s BEAUTIFUL!

By the way, it''s so cool to run into another HLS alum (well, I''m not an alum yet, but you know what I mean!). What year did you graduate?

reena

Ideal_Rock
thank you all so much for the kind compliments. it means so much to me that you all like it. there''s nothing like pricescope to make a girl feel good.
1.gif

patty, there is one row of pave around the bezel. the pave is surrounded by milgrain on both sides. actually i''m not sure but it''s quite possible that the stones are better classified as bead set--the setting is one melee wide all the way around, and you can make out that it is made up of individual diamonds (as opposed to the "road of sparkle" i normally visualize when talking about micropave). but i''m not really sure . . .

hest--i''m not sure i''d know good melee from bad melee if i saw it!
1.gif
but leon assured me when i asked that he uses high quality melee. anyway all i can say is that the little individual diamonds are extraordinarily white and sparkly.

nan, i need a ciagrette too.
2.gif

thanks again everyone.
35.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
don''t worry pete, i''m not going anywhere!! pricescope seems to be an unbreakable addition . . . plus what would i do at work all day long?

choochoo--did you get my PM earlier today?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness Reena! You are gonna knock people OUT with that thing. SO much sparkle and soooooo GIGANTIC!!! Thats a lot of sparkle for one little finger! It''s gorgeous. Definitely worth the wait (both for you getting it, and us seeing it!!!!!!!)
Congrats again! Its quite a beauty.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant, feminine, beautiful....

To me, when I look at it - it seems to be saying " I am loved"

Reena, pure perfection.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reena, congrats on a beautiful ring
30.gif
I haven''t seen so many diamonds on a ring in my whole life
36.gif

It looks HUGE on your dainty little finger.

Isn''t the California coast beautiful. Hope to see you here soon.

slammie

Shiny_Rock
OHHHHHHH MY GOD!! I''m having a heart attack...your ring is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Okay, I am seriously green with envy!!! Oh Reena, it so breathtaking!!
That monster looks like 5 carats on your finger! Congrats again and thanks for sharing!! Keep those pictures coming please!! =)
(darn, can''t do those emotions with the mac)

slammie

Shiny_Rock
I better stop looking at it otherwise I may be tempted to call my jeweler and have him put pave around the diamond too!!! MORE PICS!! MORE PICS!! That is some serious bling! I can''t believe you don''t have people oogling over it!!!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
okay, it's me again!!heehee!! I can't stop looking at it!! What is the width of the shank Reena?

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2004 11:14
6.gif
1 PM
Author: Ann

To me, when I look at it - it seems to be saying '' I am loved''
what a beautiful compliment. thank you.

and thanks so much again to everyone else, too. you guys are just the best. what a nice end to a not so nice "first day back to work" day.
1.gif

CFlutist, we absolutely adore the California coast. i hope to run into you down there one day down the road! slammie, i''m not exactly sure how wide the shank is (i just told leon "thin", and it turned out pretty darn thin). i''d guess about 2-2.5mm? i will attempt to measure it tomorrow.

reena

Ideal_Rock
PS did you guys get my Reeyonce joke?

It''s like Reena + Fiancee, but spelled Destiny''s Child-style.
31.gif

the FI (i guess techinically he would be Bryonce) didn''t get it, so i figured i''d better check.

allicat

Rough_Rock
I had to come back and look at the ring again. It is soooo gorgeous! I love how there are different sized stones used throughout - it really makes it stand out without taking anything away from the center stone. We should be seeing this in the gallery of Leon''s site!
BTW - everyone''s saying how tiny you are in the pictures - but what i noticed was the huge smile on your face in all of them. The two of you look so happy!
Congrats again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results