shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your ering say about you? Show and tell!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It’s one of the smaller ones around but I do love it.
I’m so new to OEC’s which is what I think yours is because I see the flower petals under the table..It’s gorgeous and definitely not small. There’s so many delicious, HUGE diamonds around here that we have that syndrome of diamond shrinkage!
BTW Your pugs are too cute! I have a pillow with a pug on it! I’ll take my stack of the day on it later!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I struggled to put words into how I describe my ring and style, and Ellen, you put it so eloquently. I agree with every word. I have had my upgrade for close to 9 years now, and I'm still in love with it. stack.JPG
I absolutely LOVE your ring. :love: That setting style is exactly what I wanted for mine for the longest time. I ended up getting what I got (and honestly can't remember why). Then when I had Quest try and make a setting for my Aqua, that was the style I picked, but it didn't work out and I went with Leon and gave him carte blanche. But I have to say, every time I see a setting like this, I swoon a little bit. :love: So glad you are still loving yours as much as I do mine! :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so new to OEC’s which is what I think yours is because I see the flower petals under the table..It’s gorgeous and definitely not small. There’s so many delicious, HUGE diamonds around here that we have that syndrome of diamond shrinkage!
BTW Your pugs are too cute! I have a pillow with a pug on it! I’ll take my stack of the day on it later!
It is indeed an OEC - a slightly aberrant one because it doesn’t have the pillowy crown and teeny table the classic ones do but it has the flower petals which it turns out is what makes my heart sing :kiss2:And yes! my pugs are adorable and also completely ridiculous.. which is of course why I love them to bits!
I am enjoying your stackers btw - you’ve got a lovely set wedding set and your stacking game is going strong..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is indeed an OEC - a slightly aberrant one because it doesn’t have the pillowy crown and teeny table the classic ones do but it has the flower petals which it turns out is what makes my heart sing :kiss2:And yes! my pugs are adorable and also completely ridiculous.. which is of course why I love them to bits!
I am enjoying your stackers btw - you’ve got a lovely set wedding set and your stacking game is going strong..
Thank you @foxinsox A while ago my son was walking dogs for friends when they were away..and he broke his leg. He couldn’t walk them..and they had five dogs! I went with him for a week everyday..numerous times every day..One of the dogs was a pug..He told me to not get too close because she was skittish and he said she didn’t like people. For whatever reason she loved me. I was able to pick her up and she would grunt in my ear. It was so funny because she wouldn’t let my son go near her. I went back to visit her when my son was all healed..She didn’t know what to do with herself..She was so happy to see me..I could barely hold her. I saw the pillow with a pug on it that looked just like her..so I bought it. My dog is a big furry white mutt that is crazy but I love him..

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It's so nice to see another yellow diamond fan. And I just noticed the wedding ring - outstanding!
Oh yes, I do love yellow diamonds, lol. Thanks!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @foxinsox A while ago my son was walking dogs for friends when they were away..and he broke his leg. He couldn’t walk them..and they had five dogs! I went with him for a week everyday..numerous times every day..One of the dogs was a pug..He told me to not get too close because she was skittish and he said she didn’t like people. For whatever reason she loved me. I was able to pick her up and she would grunt in my ear. It was so funny because she wouldn’t let my son go near her. I went back to visit her when my son was all healed..She didn’t know what to do with herself..She was so happy to see me..I could barely hold her. I saw the pillow with a pug on it that looked just like her..so I bought it. My dog is a big furry white mutt that is crazy but I love him..
Awwww! A pug who doesn’t like people is unusual but I love that you won her over! Our two love everyone they ever meet :roll2: but are especially wriggly for me in the mornings which is the nicest way to start the day :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@foxinsox I know I've said it before, but I do love your set. It makes my heart sing!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
745E7BE5-B8DD-44DB-AA68-3121E22AFB83.jpeg “I’m not perfect, but that’s ok. I’m also a little bit ginger”
Your diamond is lovely..It looks like the shape of a drop of water..:love:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
“I may not be everyone’s favorite but you will remember me”. The original ring didn’t speak to me so much as the diamond did, when I saw it in person I was head over heels in love with it. I love “old souls” and this vintage cut marquise isn’t something I had ever seen before, pair that with a 3 stone setting and you end up with a classic beauty that never goes out of style.

F5A4868C-024B-4825-A642-359F565A7D7A.jpeg

F3C05788-9077-4CCF-99A1-B094E8CF75CC.jpeg

8E947E59-FE3B-4C28-8003-9C91DDCB6702.jpeg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
“I may not be everyone’s favorite but you will remember me”. The original ring didn’t speak to me so much as the diamond did, when I saw it in person I was head over heels in love with it. I love “old souls” and this vintage cut marquise isn’t something I had ever seen before, pair that with a 3 stone setting and you end up with a classic beauty that never goes out of style.

F5A4868C-024B-4825-A642-359F565A7D7A.jpeg

F3C05788-9077-4CCF-99A1-B094E8CF75CC.jpeg

8E947E59-FE3B-4C28-8003-9C91DDCB6702.jpeg
My all time favorite:love: how is the little love bug? Hope you ladies are doing well!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My all time favorite:love: how is the little love bug? Hope you ladies are doing well!

FB16E401-5CE7-424A-8BDC-0B566F4E6D31.jpeg

Blaire is doing great! Had her weighed today and she gained 3lbs since birth which is fantastic! She has her fussy moments but overall she is such a good baby.

Attachments

• 715BD29B-2F80-4B95-B511-2A9E96BD9463.jpeg
    715BD29B-2F80-4B95-B511-2A9E96BD9463.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 15

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FB16E401-5CE7-424A-8BDC-0B566F4E6D31.jpeg

Blaire is doing great! Had her weighed today and she gained 3lbs since birth which is fantastic! She has her fussy moments but overall she is such a good baby.

Beautiful baby girl! She has grown so much! Thank you for sharing this picture :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results