shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your ering say about you? Show and tell!

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
FWQRlWU.png

mine says I do what I like, regardless if it matches or looks silly :dance:

atp223

Shiny_Rock
9FE88339-D565-4486-9E49-E6BEE2471967.jpeg
Mine says:
- I am practical (in that I don’t like paying for qualities I can’t see/appreciate, hence the I color and the fact I didn’t modify this very simple BGD setting),
- I’m at a point in my life where a simple setting serves me best (I change a lot of diapers/wash my hands a lot and often wear gym clothes - baby and toddler mom life), and
- I need to find the freaking cup holder attachment for my stroller.

OH, and it also says “always insure your rings!” as this is a replacement to my original e-ring which I lost earlier this summer.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Confection10, I love your whole aesthetic in that photo-the bracelets and the stack. So my favorite style as well.

@scarsmum, I adore your ring. I could not find a thread on it. Tell me please more about it. Who made the setting and the stats on that lovely stone. It really knocks my socks off.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Mine says:
- I am practical (in that I don’t like paying for qualities I can’t see/appreciate, hence the I color and the fact I didn’t modify this very simple BGD setting),
- I’m at a point in my life where a simple setting serves me best (I change a lot of diapers/wash my hands a lot and often wear gym clothes - baby and toddler mom life), and

OH, and it also says “always insure your rings!” as this is a replacement to my original e-ring which I lost earlier this summer.
So beautiful. I love the ring coverage.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
0C60B3C4-DDDD-4961-81F5-CB31F56FBF82.jpeg I’m so glad all of you came out to play! I hadn’t posted mine bc I’ve been struggling to articulate what I think it says about me. I think my ring is definitely unique, a bit retro, a bit imperfect but very hard to miss! I feel like it almost demands a close-up to figure out all that it has going on. I love Art Deco rings but never felt my mrb would work with a true Art Deco so I’m glad this hybrid lets my stone shine while I still get the antique vibe.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say my ring says, I'm somewhat modest, simple, unpretentious. I don't dress to seek attention, but want to look nice all the same. But I could be all wrong. lol And, after 11 years I can say I still adore my upgrade. This is it forever. ::)

Off to read the rest of this thread, which I really think was a great idea! :appl:

385408-95b2d1f77d6f140c43a73cff19b5dfee.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
17DCD3F2-4ACE-47B2-9016-EADE026667C0.jpeg

Mine says I’m poor.
But I’ve got my priorities straight.

Ok just kidding. I think it is an homage to pure clean beauty. It says it’s an amazing world we live in.
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
Love.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine says:

Outstandingly beautiful. Wow. :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
0C60B3C4-DDDD-4961-81F5-CB31F56FBF82.jpeg I’m so glad all of you came out to play! I hadn’t posted mine bc I’ve been struggling to articulate what I think it says about me. I think my ring is definitely unique, a bit retro, a bit imperfect but very hard to miss! I feel like it almost demands a close-up to figure out all that it has going on. I love Art Deco rings but never felt my mrb would work with a true Art Deco so I’m glad this hybrid lets my stone shine while I still get the antique vibe.
Love this band with your Ering!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well:lol:...I think my solitaire is very simple and casual. No accent stones and set low. Matches to my jeans and boots outfit well. I have had two halo and they are totally different animals and those I wouldn´t call casual...
Oh please don’t take my comment as criticism! Your jewels and style are lovely! Stunning in fact! Casual to me means a plain gold or platinum band.;)2:lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd say my setting says that I'm very indecisive with a healthy dose of OCD. This means that I research everything ad nauseum for fear making the "wrong" decision. I mean, it took me about 8-9 months to decide on a shade of white for my cabinets (completely ridiculous, I know), and I still question myself at times. What I do know for certain is that I love big rocks in settings that are timeless and effortlessly chic.

I used to have a blinged out halo, and although I loved it (and still do), I felt silly wearing it with very casual outfits. Then baby came along, and it just wasn't very practical. Having a solitaire means that I can dress it up, down, and everything in between with the simple addition of bands... or none at all. Also, I chose Caysie's Jovyn because of its sleek lines, swoopy basket, and that it was set just a tiny bit lower than some of the other 6 prong solis out there... it's damn dead sexy!!

Aaaaannndddd... since I'm so indecisive, I'm toying with the idea of having the option of a "faux three stone" look with the addition of a perfectly fitted wrap (I've always loved the one Bliss had) -- but I digress.*
*feel free to enable me

My diamond says that I don't like to pay for things I cannot appreciate, hence the I color with SI2 clarity -- eye clean (to me) is clean enough! :)

DK Wire Band _plat_1.jpg CVB Soli with bezel eternity_1.jpg CVB Soli Stack_collage1.jpg

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few that I wear and it varies which hand I wear them on. Mostly I wear the round halo and the yellow cushion halo. So I think that says I'm changeable and fickle. And that I love halos.
20180128_144716.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few that I wear and it varies which hand I wear them on. Mostly I wear the round halo and the yellow cushion halo. So I think that says I'm changeable and fickle. And that I love halos.
20180128_144716.jpg

Both are gorgeous!

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
20180730_205329.jpg
20180730_212753.jpg
I think mine says that I'm nontraditional but very sentimental and detail oriented. The stone is garnet which is my fiance's birthstone and the gallery has a flower detail to represent the national flower of his home country. I also designed his ring in a traditional pattern that represents two people coming to together in marriage. Closer to the wedding I'm going to engrave the inside of his band with a Celtic knot pattern to represent my Irish heritage.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I would say my ring says, I'm somewhat modest, simple, unpretentious. I don't dress to seek attention, but want to look nice all the same. But I could be all wrong. lol And, after 11 years I can say I still adore my upgrade. This is it forever. ::)
385408-95b2d1f77d6f140c43a73cff19b5dfee.jpg

I struggled to put words into how I describe my ring and style, and Ellen, you put it so eloquently. I agree with every word. I have had my upgrade for close to 9 years now, and I'm still in love with it. stack.JPG

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20180730_205329.jpg
20180730_212753.jpg
I think mine says that I'm nontraditional but very sentimental and detail oriented. The stone is garnet which is my fiance's birthstone and the gallery has a flower detail to represent the national flower of his home country. I also designed his ring in a traditional pattern that represents two people coming to together in marriage. Closer to the wedding I'm going to engrave the inside of his band with a Celtic knot pattern to represent my Irish heritage.
So pretty! I LOVE all the sentimental meaning behind it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results