shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your ering say about you? Show and tell!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think there is a thread on this but I would love to know if you think that your ering reflects your personality and how or how it reflects your personal aesthetic. Do you think others get a certain vibe off your ring? What vibes dos it vibe off? Hopefully you guys will play along and show us some eye candy!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think there is a thread on this but I would love to know if you think that your ering reflects your personality and how or how it reflects your personal aesthetic. Do you think others get a certain vibe off your ring? What vibes dos it vibe off? Hopefully you guys will play along and show us some eye candy!
You didn’t even start us off! :geek2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread, @nala! I like to think my ering says I appreciate the aesthetic of finery from a century ago (cvb setting) married with the modern technology that ACA diamonds offer in terms of a beautiful precision cut. In reality, my ering probably just says that I spend too much on jewelry!!! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:
20180811_140300.jpg

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!

I like to think mine says that I choose to be different from the norm but still with a nod to traditional/appreciation for the past. That I like feminine and dainty but bold and exquisite too. And that shiny things really do make me happy :appl::lol-2:

E79AA40B-4D0D-4987-A25F-58FC16526C11.jpeg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread, @nala! I like to think my ering says I appreciate the aesthetic of finery from a century ago (cvb setting) married with the modern technology that ACA diamonds offer in terms of a beautiful precision cut. In reality, my ering probably just says that I spend too much on jewelry!!! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:
20180811_140300.jpg

Gorgeous!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!

I like to think mine says that I choose to be different from the norm but still with a nod to traditional/appreciation for the past. That I like feminine and dainty but bold and exquisite too. And that shiny things really do make me happy :appl::lol-2:

Love it!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My rings have changed over the years. I have had nearly every popular style from the 70’s to today. I wore yellow gold for most of my married life and after 2010 most of my rings have been white gold. I have had halo , cluster , solitaire and shape wise I have had marquise, round and princess centerstones.

I love to watch the trends and like change. My rings tell people I like diamonds and dont mind different settings and styles every few years. I dont mind going along with the styles of the day. When they inevitably change I will be ready for something new anyway!

It is like dss but is setting change syndrome. My case is incureable sadly.:lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread.
My ering says I like a simple style but I like variety since I use 4 different bands with it. My love of jewelry and stars shows I like shiny things and that I am easily entertained. :D
IMG_1841.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread! I think my e-ring (see avatar) says that I'm quite simple but like a bit of a twist. I like things neat & tidy, but do like to be a bit different. Where I live the rings are mostly rounds or princess cuts. I like to be a bit different, but generally have very classic tastes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, bearing in mind I’ve waited 40 years for mine, it’s currently saying “helloooo, it was worth the wait” :lol:

644F9056-884F-404A-B036-99D0FE541333.jpeg

Bella looks amazing across the pond!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:And right at home on her mommy's finger. Pure OEC perfection. BEAutifuLL. And since you told me her name this song is running through my head and it fits her like a glove IMO... "I could say Bella Bella even say Wunderbar...each language only helps me to tell you how grand you are...

Lyrics
Of all the boys I've known, and I've known some
Until I first met you, I was lonesome
And when you came in sight, dear, my heart grew light
And this old world seemed new to me
You're really swell, I have to admit you
Deserve expressions that really fit you
And so I've racked my brain, hoping to explain
All the things that you do to me
Bei mir bist do schön, please let me explain
Bei mir bist do schön means you're grand
Bei mir bist do schön, again I'll explain
It means you're the fairest in the land
I could say Bella, bella, even sehr wünderbar
Each language only helps me tell you how grand you are
I've tried to explain, bei mir bist do schön
So kiss me and say you understand
Bei mir bist do schön, you've heard it all before
but let me try to explain
Bei mir bist do schön means that you're grand
Bei mir bist do schön, it's such an old refrain
and yet I should explain
It means I am begging for your hand
I could say bella, bella, even sehr wünderbar
I could say bella, bella, even sehr wünderbar
I've tried to explain, bei mir bist do schön
So kiss me and say that you will understand

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread! I think my e-ring (see avatar) says that I'm quite simple but like a bit of a twist. I like things neat & tidy, but do like to be a bit different. Where I live the rings are mostly rounds or princess cuts. I like to be a bit different, but generally have very classic tastes.

Classically beautiful @Alex T:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread.
My ering says I like a simple style but I like variety since I use 4 different bands with it. My love of jewelry and stars shows I like shiny things and that I am easily entertained. :D
IMG_1841.JPG

Elegant sophistication and bright, beautiful and blingtastic. !:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Love everything about your set @marcy. Simply gorgeous.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My rings have changed over the years. I have had nearly every popular style from the 70’s to today. I wore yellow gold for most of my married life and after 2010 most of my rings have been white gold. I have had halo , cluster , solitaire and shape wise I have had marquise, round and princess centerstones.

I love to watch the trends and like change. My rings tell people I like diamonds and dont mind different settings and styles every few years. I dont mind going along with the styles of the day. When they inevitably change I will be ready for something new anyway!

It is like dss but is setting change syndrome. My case is incureable sadly.:lol:

Hahaha I am with you @tkyasx78 . Incurable but who wants a cure from Diamond Fever...I am enjoying this "disease".:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180811_140300.jpg

Breathtaking. Sophisticated. Beautiful details.!:kiss2:

Fun thread!

Very feminine and delicate yet bold and beautiful. Love the mixed metals too. And shinylicious. !:kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine was a simple 3-stone ECs bezel set 18ct WG about 0.75ct in total.
ECs were not common back in mid 90s and it is still very rare to see a large EC in the high street in UK.
I guess it showed I knew what I liked and not one to follow trends.
That ring started my love for step cuts in diamonds and coloured stones such as Aquas and Emeralds.
DK :))

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That I like antique/vintage things, I like to be different. The sapphire was also to be different (from previous e-ring and others I know).
Feminine & romantic - from the cut of the sapphire and the flower halo.
It's unlikely that someone will have something the same. IMG_0466 (2).JPG

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
4BA21B95-B52A-4BF7-96C7-3E7AA2C731C0.jpeg I think mine says classic, traditional, tailored, good quality.
And I’d like to think that you could apply the same adjectives to me...?
Not going to lie... I’d love a bigger, ACA centre stone.
But realistically I’m planning to add some narrow, blingy bands to the mix for some variety and sparkle.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine was a simple 3-stone ECs bezel set 18ct WG about 0.75ct in total.
ECs were not common back in mid 90s and it is still very rare to see a large EC in the high street in UK.
I guess it showed I knew what I liked and not one to follow trends.
That ring started my love for step cuts in diamonds and coloured stones such as Aquas and Emeralds.

I found a pic of my E-ring (sold ages ago):

3StoneRing_01m.JPG

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
<------- "high class hippie" :lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2::lol-2: j/k i don't think it says anything in particular about me. What it says *to* me is that my SO wanted me to have something special that I truly enjoy wearing. :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6D607D19-DDC1-4469-A487-4781ED37D66F.jpeg Traditional, classic, with a pop of rebellion.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lover of vintage and rainbow sparkles, feminine, practical, not afraid to be bold when the mood strikes.

IMG_7968.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My original e-ring was a basic 6 prong solitaire, which he picked out, remarking,
"It's so plain, you can't NOT like it.":confused2: Bor-ing!
Post marriage, I had it reset into a right hand ring,
I love asymmetrical designs and spiral/circular motifs. Anything that is unusual or different is interesting to me. I guess that says a lot about me!
IMG_20180812_194509.jpg

Last edited:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
12AA743B-E114-47D7-A705-ABD2F9B56ECE.jpeg 5FF40EC8-4444-4B70-8B7D-42FB824B1059.jpeg My ring reflects my personality well. I feel like my ring is romantic and has a vintage vibe in my opinion. I feel like I’m an old soul, and I feel like my rings reflect that a little.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results