shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your ering say about you? Show and tell!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
8CDBA7AC-E2A0-4529-89DC-4FB5D66AEB14.jpeg Sparkly diamonds and minimal shiny metal - that’s my story!

P.S. Yikes - sorry that is so big - didn't mean to scream - lol!
Gorgeous! :love: Do you have a thread on it?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
0F60C8FE-64A7-4772-A7B7-9D805173BE8B.jpeg CC1570B9-4E38-4A41-BBC4-691FEFC36FF3.jpeg
My style has never been trendy; if anything, I was the trend setter. I’ve always been the one to stand out in the crowd. I believe in being an individual, and being true to who I am, and what I love. I am an old soul when it comes to many things, especially my taste in jewelry. My ER & bands are most certainly fashion statements that will remain timeless, and elegant, in my eyes.

Uisce represents my clarity; I’m not one to hide my flaws. I’m transparent to a fault. I have zero poker face. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and it’s pretty obvious how I feel about someone, rather quickly. I don’t sugar coat anything, and I own my imperfections. They equal the me I have become. I am beautiful, refined, classy, confident, bold, and a lady in spite of my imperfections.
Her “fluidity” reflects our relationship; we have a very even marriage, in terms of how we tackle life & communicate, together. We don’t have secrets, and we make a great, cohesive team.
The reflective surface of her table symbolizes the way I reflect on my life, like peering into a looking glass at both my past & my future. Simply putting things into perspective, allowing me to appreciate all that I have experienced, and affording me the opportunity to be optimistic for what lies ahead.
Her steps represent balance for both Uisce, and us. For Uisce, the steps balance light. For us, the steps represent our equality in our marriage, and how we juggle 6 children, our home, our jobs, and still maintain order. We also make time for each other, as a couple.
Her fire could attribute to my flaming personality; I’m ambitious, assertive, and I vent a lot, when I’m aggravated...lol!! :kiss2:
Uisce resembles depth; there’s so much more beneath the surface for both of us. The moment you start gazing, and inquiring, you get mesmerized & lost in all that lies deep down. Once you get to know us, it’s difficult to walk away.
On paper, Uisce & I are probably not “ideal”, (Lord knows my body has taken a beating after 2 kids & age!), but, spend time with us, and you’ll fall in love. :mrgreen2:
True “diamonds in the rough”; the rare “Unicorns”, indeed.
We are a match made in heaven! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
0F60C8FE-64A7-4772-A7B7-9D805173BE8B.jpeg CC1570B9-4E38-4A41-BBC4-691FEFC36FF3.jpeg
My style has never been trendy; if anything, I was the trend setter. I’ve always been the one to stand out in the crowd. I believe in being an individual, and being true to who I am, and what I love. I am an old soul when it comes to many things, especially my taste in jewelry. My ER & bands are most certainly fashion statements that will remain timeless, and elegant, in my eyes.

Uisce represents my clarity; I’m not one to hide my flaws. I’m transparent to a fault. I have zero poker face. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and it’s pretty obvious how I feel about someone, rather quickly. I don’t sugar coat anything, and I own my imperfections. They equal the me I have become. I am beautiful, refined, classy, confident, bold, and a lady in spite of my imperfections.
Her “fluidity” reflects our relationship; we have a very even marriage, in terms of how we tackle life & communicate, together. We don’t have secrets, and we make a great, cohesive team.
The reflective surface of her table symbolizes the way I reflect on my life, like peering into a looking glass at both my past & my future. Simply putting things into perspective, allowing me to appreciate all that I have experienced, and affording me the opportunity to be optimistic for what lies ahead.
Her steps represent balance for both Uisce, and us. For Uisce, the steps balance light. For us, the steps represent our equality in our marriage, and how we juggle 6 children, our home, our jobs, and still maintain order. We also make time for each other, as a couple.
Her fire could attribute to my flaming personality; I’m ambitious, assertive, and I vent a lot, when I’m aggravated...lol!! :kiss2:
Uisce resembles depth; there’s so much more beneath the surface for both of us. The moment you start gazing, and inquiring, you get mesmerized & lost in all that lies deep down. Once you get to know us, it’s difficult to walk away.
On paper, Uisce & I are probably not “ideal”, (Lord knows my body has taken a beating after 2 kids & age!), but, spend time with us, and you’ll fall in love. :mrgreen2:
We are a match made in heaven! :love:[/QUOTE

Beautiful! I wish there was a love button!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Matthews1127 I just realized I’m have the same diamond bar band and a similiar bezel milgrain band..My milgrain band isn’t a very good one like yours but I love mine..I have it in two sizes!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 I just realized I’m have the same diamond bar band and a similiar bezel milgrain band..My milgrain band isn’t a very good one like yours but I love mine..I have it in two sizes!

Two great minds think alike! Looking at your set, we have very similar taste!! I absolutely love cohesive, yet slightly individual looks!! I’d love to see your other bands!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MissGotRocks Thanks for the link..I enjoyed reading it! Your ring is amazing!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two great minds think alike! Looking at your set, we have very similar taste!! I absolutely love cohesive, yet slightly individual looks!! I’d love to see your other bands!!

We should do a thread where we stack all our rings and bands on our fingers. I don’t have the amazing ones that a lot of you have but it would be fun to see!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Mine says I like unusual cuts, balance, and attention to details.

iA%q1hEoRJ+a1NnKwcafUw.jpg

THAT is so pretty! Unusual, unique, lots of antiquity, bright, feminine, ethereal...just lovely!

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

We are a match made in heaven! :love:
As shown by your husband photobombing your ring, lol.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
17DCD3F2-4ACE-47B2-9016-EADE026667C0.jpeg

Mine says I’m poor.
But I’ve got my priorities straight.

Ok just kidding. I think it is an homage to pure clean beauty. It says it’s an amazing world we live in.

:lol-2:
So beautiful!!! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@JPie I’m so happy you posted the link to the thread I somehow missed. I couldn’t really see a close up your ring earlier when it was in the colored photo..My eyes are definitely not what they used to be! Your rings are truly like a princess would wear in a fairytale..I love them! So unique..I’ve never seen jewelry like them before and it was a treat for the eyes! :love:

Last edited:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie I’m so happy you posted the link to the thread I somehow missed. I couldn’t really see a close up your ring earlier when it was in the colored photo..My eyes are definitely not what they used to be! Your rings are truly like a princess would wear in a fairytale..I love them! So unique..I’ve never seen jewelry like them before and it was a treat for the eyes! :love:
Thank you so much! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results