shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW VCA Vintage Bracelet - I love chalcedony

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Updating the thread with my shortened bracelet. It is perfect.
13EF70F1-97E9-40C7-9161-D77458448E52.jpeg C7EA6F8A-5506-42A2-BE68-A4D5FE7BB590.jpeg 2B42EB25-8F70-4D32-8148-A8CD5BED35AB.jpeg
DA531416-1BB5-4E5A-8DF8-D27FE3A86EA0.jpeg 22658535-4725-421C-B2B6-F9DF29D488D1.jpeg

LOVE these, esp the last pic!:love::love::love:

Your chalcedony is amazing. I have literally never seen one in real life like yours. And am rooting for you to get the Signature bracelet.:appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE these, esp the last pic!:love::love::love:

Your chalcedony is amazing. I have literally never seen one in real life like yours. And am rooting for you to get the Signature bracelet.:appl:
Thank you @Phoenix i do love the color combo with the white gold. I am looking forward to your Guilloche!! I have read that people really love it.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the sizing job! Looks perfect. Still room for some movement which looks amazing and so beautiful. Is the bangle for Christmas?! I mean those two together are heaven!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely stunning on you, and the sizing is perfect!! Truly drool-worthy!! :lickout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the sizing job! Looks perfect. Still room for some movement which looks amazing and so beautiful. Is the bangle for Christmas?! I mean those two together are heaven!

Thanks @hathalove I do love that perlee signature but it is not mine. I look at it and try it on every time I go just to make sure I still love it. It’s on my list but down the road. It’s a piece that truly surprised me but I love it more each time.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely stunning on you, and the sizing is perfect!! Truly drool-worthy!! :lickout:

Thanks @carbonfan I am really loving this bracelet. It is so PRETTY. I mean feminine and eye-catching and flattering yet NOT diamonds. I am surprised that I find a non-diamond piece this lovely and worth buying. VCA can certainly change a person’s outlook.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not sure how I missed this! The chalcedony looks stunning on you, LLJ’s mom! I love it stacked with the sweets. You are building such a beautiful collection!

Thank you @omd21 for your lovely comment. I love it and have it on all the time, 24/7, provided it's a safe situation. It's funny because I really don't have much of a collection. This is the first VCA 5 motif that I can wear regularly. My rose gold has a new owner so I only have one. I am amazed by some people that have 3-4, or even more.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've missed out on a lot of beautiful pieces by hibernating all these years, I've pop in for a couple of posts here and there but oh have I missed all the lovelies on here! I love the clover shape, and the bead trims. such beautiful colors, and I'm sure it must be more amazing in person. You wear it so beautifully!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results