shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW VCA Vintage Bracelet - I love chalcedony

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean. I love it. Here is the 10 motif. I WANT!!
5B700B9B-D21E-48DB-9BF6-473E0216EEF3.jpeg

And here it is with the white MOP IN WG. I prefer the chalcedony. But I would like to add the WG with white MOP.
1CF5839F-42FC-4DAD-AEDF-6B31D06B2F9B.jpeg

The chalcedony stands out more. But I agree that a white MOP would be a staple.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mol42 That rarely happens, seeing a piece and knowing that it is just YOU. It is so rare that I think I'm just imagining things. When I saw it on the first time a couple of weeks ago, I just thought, how unexpectedly pretty. Then I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I bought it within 3 weeks of seeing the chalcedony, although the version I fell in love with was the 20 motif.
When did you get the carnelian sweet? Pics? I love mine. I love staring at it too. What is it about these pieces that just GROW on you??

@LLJsmom well I picked up the sweet bracelet after the autumn moon festival. It was sorta accidental, certainly unintended. You see, I have the sweetest SA at NM, who sends me goodies from time to time. For Autumn Moon Festival, he sent the most gorgeous package of moon cakes and tea, with a little note asking me to stop by. So of course I had to:roll2: and I ended picking up the bracelet. DH says they are the most expensive moon cakes evah!!:cheeky:

I think these pieces are just so beautifully made, and the more you learn about the process, the more you appreciate the craftsmanship and it’s such a Sweet pleasure to just catch a glimpse of it throughout the day (at least that’s how I rationalize it!) Do you see the chalcedony 20 motif in your future? :twisted2:

B06EDCFE-C777-40E2-8631-E782833E7F6E.jpeg 89A653AA-4EC0-4A31-BB7D-7AA1415814C5.jpeg
How could you not oblige your sweet SA? There was moon cake! That’s ok. It’s only once a year... the sweet carnelian is totally worth it!

Yes. I totally agree with you. They are so beautifully made, with so much care and time. I love everything about it. I even especially love the chain. I was thinking of buying just the chain, which is polished so beautifully. The WG of the chain is soooo shiny. Trust me. I’m scheming to get the 20 piece in my life.:lol-2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, I am tempted!
Hi @Phoenix , just to tempt you some more...
Here are some pics in the morning at my PT session.

05E0D6D6-F750-47E6-9F57-4355C7F958B3.jpeg 8FC7E44B-E544-4CF2-A44A-8C84517FF19E.jpeg
Seriously though. If it wasn’t part of your original plan don’t let it sidetrack you! But if you love it I would love a twin. You will need to try on to be sure. I think it may look different on different skin tones.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom I ADORE chalcedony on you! The bracelet is totally gorgeous! Do you plan on having some links removed from the bracelet? I'm going to be an enabler and say, GET THE 10-motif!!! :love::love::love:
I was tempted myself after seeing your pics wearing the 20motif. :P2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom I ADORE chalcedony on you! The bracelet is totally gorgeous! Do you plan on having some links removed from the bracelet? I'm going to be an enabler and say, GET THE 10-motif!!! :love::love::love:
I was tempted myself after seeing your pics wearing the 20motif. :P2
Yes I will get links removed. Just waiting a little bit to be sure. And don’t want to give it up for 3 weeks. Thank you @CareBear !! Though you are an enabler. :twisted2:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your new addition! :love: The chalcedony is absolutely gorgeous on you!! Congratulations on recognizing the aspects of the bracelet and the chalcedony that feel so authentic to you... that is commendable, too! :clap:

Last edited:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing collection. I am in love with them all!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Green with envy over here!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix , just to tempt you some more...
Here are some pics in the morning at my PT session.

05E0D6D6-F750-47E6-9F57-4355C7F958B3.jpeg 8FC7E44B-E544-4CF2-A44A-8C84517FF19E.jpeg
Seriously though. If it wasn’t part of your original plan don’t let it sidetrack you! But if you love it I would love a twin. You will need to try on to be sure. I think it may look different on different skin tones.

I'd love to be your bracelet twin!:)) Would need to go try it on and would have to wait until I've satisfied my other wants first, ie. something "major" like a watch and/ or upgrade Holly, and then the Love bracelet, the Guilloche earrings, a LE onyx pendant, magic pave earrings, something Lapis. The list goes on and on, lol!

Thank you for the additional pics. It really is gorgeous!:love::love::love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! I love the color so much!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your new addition! :love: The chalcedony is absolutely gorgeous on you!! Congratulations on recognizing the aspects of the bracelet and the chalcedony that feel so authentic to you... that is commendable, too! :clap:
Thank you @carbonfan I’m expanding my horizons! :lol-2:

What an amazing collection. I am in love with them all!!!
Thank you @derbygal. You are so sweet.

So beautiful! Green with envy over here!
. Thank you @doberman maybe you should get a malachite piece to match!

It’s beautiful! I love the color so much!
Thank you @kayla17 The color is what sold me too.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it on you and your whole VCA collection!:love::love::love:

Katya DXB

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sooooooo beautiful! Love the delicate color, so tender and sweet :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That watch & bracelet combo is an inspiration. I might buy a swatch soon if it means the bracelet comes next!!! xx

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have an amazing collection @LLJsmom. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
And you wear it so well.
hubba%20hubba.gif

rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations LLJ!!! It feels wonderful to 'just know' when a piece is right for you. I think it makes the whole thing extra extra special =)2. I luuurve chalcedony. It looks so serene against your skin and it can be worn with anything. Yippee for you on your new VCA!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! :appl:It looks awesome on you!:appl: Stacked or alone it's a true classic to enjoy for year and years and years. Congrats!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it on you and your whole VCA collection!:love::love::love:
Thank you @m-2-b. ((Hug)). Thank you for the real time consultation.

Sooooooo beautiful! Love the delicate color, so tender and sweet :love:
. Thank you @Katya DXB. I never thought about this color as delicate but maybe it is.

That watch & bracelet combo is an inspiration. I might buy a swatch soon if it means the bracelet comes next!!! xx
. Thank you @Jimmianne These swatches are so addictive. You should get one.

You have an amazing collection @LLJsmom. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
And you wear it so well.
hubba%20hubba.gif

rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif
Thanks @missy :mrgreen2:

Congratulations LLJ!!! It feels wonderful to 'just know' when a piece is right for you. I think it makes the whole thing extra extra special =)2. I luuurve chalcedony. It looks so serene against your skin and it can be worn with anything. Yippee for you on your new VCA!!!!
@JDDN thank you. We need to go shopping again soon!

Oh my!! :appl:It looks awesome on you!:appl: Stacked or alone it's a true classic to enjoy for year and years and years. Congrats!
Thank you @Rubies-R-Me. Yes I hope to wear it for many years.

doobaokwei

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! & I love the color. :clap:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shopping, yes please!!!!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I’m not sure how I missed this! The chalcedony looks stunning on you, LLJ’s mom! I love it stacked with the sweets. You are building such a beautiful collection!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back for another gander :love:

That cool violet-ey blue suits your colouring so well @LLJsmom :kiss2: and I LOVE the asymmetric, non-matching striations in your motifs!!

Have you had it shortened?

Are you still considering the agate?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back for another gander :love:

That cool violet-ey blue suits your colouring so well @LLJsmom :kiss2: and I LOVE the asymmetric, non-matching striations in your motifs!!

Have you had it shortened?

Are you still considering the agate?
Funny you should ask just now @yssie it is currently being shortened. I can hardly stand the wait.

I haven’t seen the agate IRL but it doesn’t go with my white gold pieces right now. It may work with my rose or yellow gold pieces at a later date if I want to build up that collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results