shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW VCA Vintage Bracelet - I love chalcedony

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just did it. No thought. Bolstered by a few fellow addicts. You know who you are. Thank you so much for the support ladies.
LOVE at first sight is all I have to say. I LOVE looking at it. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

B1DE550A-ED43-4166-A6E2-464D6D81DC14.jpeg 485DB7C4-CAD9-4605-AB98-C62CCCC79D79.jpeg 796679B4-FDE5-4936-B93F-FF488A02E1A2.jpeg 9488F62C-7E48-45DB-9885-EFD6DAF3F965.jpeg D721CA98-F812-4B7A-8BE9-D13D89705F7F.jpeg 3321983E-F5AF-4907-A9CA-ABFDAA225099.jpeg 4D2ADBEA-E99F-45EA-8504-DB8F504EF1F3.jpeg D6706FF7-137F-4F23-9A55-5DFE1AA82D49.jpeg 5B47A51B-9EB6-4B1B-8F61-FB12DD378C5D.jpeg ACC2A1B2-69A3-4833-BDE8-BCC7FDE0C17A.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I think you know, I absolutely LOVE your new bracelet!!!:love::love::love: The color is so beautiful and I love it in the white gold! You are collecting some great pieces!:appl:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful. Wear it in much happiness!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I just posted on the other thread. I am gobsmacked by how BEAUTIFUL this is!!:love::love::love:

Love your stack too, esp the pairing with the turquoise butterfly!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So stunning @LLJsmom :love: the color is magnificent and it looks gorgeous on you!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! That bracelet is stunning! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Your new bracelet looks beautiful on your wrist @LLJsmom ! The color and striations are so unique; what a gorgeous piece. I love it when a piece screams at you and there is no need to even think about the purchase :clap:

PS- we are carnelian sweet bracelet twins!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What's there to contemplate?!? It's drop dead gorgeous and it looks GREAT on you!!! Wear it well!!! =)2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I think you know, I absolutely LOVE your new bracelet!!!:love::love::love: The color is so beautiful and I love it in the white gold! You are collecting some great pieces!:appl:
Thank you @diamondseeker2006. (((hug))) I know I can rely on you to be the voice of reason, yet still understand this obsession with VCA.

So beautiful. Wear it in much happiness!
Thank you @facetgirl. Honestly, I get this jolt of joy every time I look at it in my wrist.

@LLJsmom, I just posted on the other thread. I am gobsmacked by how BEAUTIFUL this is!!:love::love::love:

Love your stack too, esp the pairing with the turquoise butterfly!
Thank you @Phoenix . Your pieces are amazing and inspiring. I am surprised at how the butterfly seems to suit every situation.

Wow! So stunning @LLJsmom :love: the color is magnificent and it looks gorgeous on you!
Thank you @SimoneDi. It is the color that got me.

WOW! That bracelet is stunning! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thank you @tkyasx78 It actually is stunning. It just gets more stunning as I stare at it more.

Your new bracelet looks beautiful on your wrist @LLJsmom ! The color and striations are so unique; what a gorgeous piece. I love it when a piece screams at you and there is no need to even think about the purchase :clap:
PS- we are carnelian sweet bracelet twins!
Thank you @mol42 That rarely happens, seeing a piece and knowing that it is just YOU. It is so rare that I think I'm just imagining things. When I saw it on the first time a couple of weeks ago, I just thought, how unexpectedly pretty. Then I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I bought it within 3 weeks of seeing the chalcedony, although the version I fell in love with was the 20 motif.
When did you get the carnelian sweet? Pics? I love mine. I love staring at it too. What is it about these pieces that just GROW on you??

What's there to contemplate?!? It's drop dead gorgeous and it looks GREAT on you!!! Wear it well!!! =)2
Thanks @Blingalingaling I never buy stuff this quickly. I usually have to think about a major purchase for at least a year. And this definitely qualifies a major for me. And not an inkling of regret either.

Thank you for your kind comments ladies, and letting me just share my joy.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! It looks amazing stacked with your sweets, and the colour looks so versatile. I think sometimes the best purchases are ones we don’t agonize over. Congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, that colour!! It's amazing & looks fabulous on your skin! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is so beautiful!! The colour is sensational!

P

PierreBear

Looks beautiful on you! Enjoy! :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful on you, congrats!!! I'm not sure if you got lucky with the color or if it's your skin color (or both) but it looks wayyyy better on you than someone I know who has the 10 motif necklace - totally flat on her.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and a perfect add to the stack!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love chalcedony, too. Your bracelet is so pretty!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look cooler than cool.... it's exquisite.. I love it.. congratulations!!!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @mol42 That rarely happens, seeing a piece and knowing that it is just YOU. It is so rare that I think I'm just imagining things. When I saw it on the first time a couple of weeks ago, I just thought, how unexpectedly pretty. Then I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I bought it within 3 weeks of seeing the chalcedony, although the version I fell in love with was the 20 motif.
When did you get the carnelian sweet? Pics? I love mine. I love staring at it too. What is it about these pieces that just GROW on you??

@LLJsmom well I picked up the sweet bracelet after the autumn moon festival. It was sorta accidental, certainly unintended. You see, I have the sweetest SA at NM, who sends me goodies from time to time. For Autumn Moon Festival, he sent the most gorgeous package of moon cakes and tea, with a little note asking me to stop by. So of course I had to:roll2: and I ended picking up the bracelet. DH says they are the most expensive moon cakes evah!!:cheeky:

I think these pieces are just so beautifully made, and the more you learn about the process, the more you appreciate the craftsmanship and it’s such a Sweet pleasure to just catch a glimpse of it throughout the day (at least that’s how I rationalize it!) Do you see the chalcedony 20 motif in your future? :twisted2:

B06EDCFE-C777-40E2-8631-E782833E7F6E.jpeg 89A653AA-4EC0-4A31-BB7D-7AA1415814C5.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous perfection!:love:
And it looks amazing on you. Meant to be yours. :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Such wonderful jewellery. You made a (another) great choice!

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this bracelet SO much LLJsmom, such a gorgeous color!!! :love: It looks so good on you and the style suits you perfectly :appl: Enjoy it!

Q

Queenie60

Very lovely - you have a great collection, enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgoeus and looks wonderful on you. Enjoy.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It looks amazing stacked with your sweets, and the colour looks so versatile. I think sometimes the best purchases are ones we don’t agonize over. Congrats!
Thanks @lissyflo I think you're right. Funny you say that because I overthink everything. I don't know the last time I didn't agonize over a purchase.

Gosh, that colour!! It's amazing & looks fabulous on your skin! :appl:
Thank you @Alex T I am learning to appreciate color because of VCA. I have always been afraid of color.

Oh my, this is so beautiful!! The colour is sensational!
Thank you @Dandi I am surprised that color can make something so beautiful.

Looks beautiful on you! Enjoy! :appl:
Thank you @PierreBear! Hope you are doing well.

It's beautiful on you, congrats!!! I'm not sure if you got lucky with the color or if it's your skin color (or both) but it looks wayyyy better on you than someone I know who has the 10 motif necklace - totally flat on her.
Thank you @ac117 I think I did get quite lucky. He ordered it from NY and it was the only piece they had so I am fortunate that the color is so discernable on this piece. I think color of skin does affect how it looks to the viewer. Because of it's translucency the skin tone makes a difference.

Gorgeous and a perfect add to the stack!
Thank you @Catmom. Your beautiful colorful pieces inspire me.

I love chalcedony, too. Your bracelet is so pretty!
Thank you @natasha-cupcake I just recently within the past year learned how pretty chalcedony can be.

You look cooler than cool.... it's exquisite.. I love it.. congratulations!!!
Thank you @Tekate I know what you mean. I think the shade of lavenderish-lilac gives the color a very cool feel. And the WG helps as well.

Gorgeous perfection!:love:
And it looks amazing on you. Meant to be yours. :appl:
Thank you@missy I will finally stop sending random I-need-to-go-bling-shopping texts in the middle of the day. :lol-2:

HI:

Such wonderful jewellery. You made a (another) great choice!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you @canuk-gal! (((hug)))

Love this bracelet SO much LLJsmom, such a gorgeous color!!! :love: It looks so good on you and the style suits you perfectly :appl: Enjoy it!
Thank you @junebug17. When are you adding one to your collection?? ;)2

:love: Simply lovely!
Thank you @DorotheaBrooke!

Very lovely - you have a great collection, enjoy!
Thank you @Queenie60. This part is fun, the building a collection part. Hard to control myself because I want EVERYTHING. :P2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgoeus and looks wonderful on you. Enjoy.
Thanks @marcy. I will chill for a while now... and not send out those I-Need-Bling texts! :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, wwwwooowww!! :love::love::love:

Thank you for obliging.

I never thought I liked chalcedony, til now. I'm in loooove!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, wwwwooowww!! :love::love::love:

Thank you for obliging.

I never thought I liked chalcedony, til now. I'm in loooove!
I know what you mean. I love it. Here is the 10 motif. I WANT!!
5B700B9B-D21E-48DB-9BF6-473E0216EEF3.jpeg

And here it is with the white MOP IN WG. I prefer the chalcedony. But I would like to add the WG with white MOP.
1CF5839F-42FC-4DAD-AEDF-6B31D06B2F9B.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results