shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pricescope Hall of Fame - Iconic Pricescope jewelry

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So I have to put up one of Catmom's pictures! I just adore this collection of hers! catmom's winter blues 2.jpg catmom's winter blues.jpg

Wow! Beautiful! I'd love the idea of collecting a set, building it slowly over time, on the hunt for the next piece that perfectly complements it. Bravo!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful! I'd love the idea of collecting a set, building it slowly over time, on the hunt for the next piece that perfectly complements it. Bravo!

Thanks you RunningwithScissors! That's pretty much how mine grow.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

M has one of the most fabulous collections on Pricescope and all of it is the finest quality any of us can buy.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M has one of the most fabulous collections on Pricescope and all of it is the finest quality any of us can buy.

Thank you so much gemgirl! You make me blush! LOL :oops:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would like to add @suzanne2 's aquamarine ring to the list of iconic pieces. Words defy me when I look at her ring other than I feel like I am looking out over rippling water from a sandy beach on a bright sunny day. The John Dyer cut aquamarine and setting by David Klass are absolute perfection. This is a unique and wonderfully crafted piece of jewellery.

Every time I see this thread reactivated Suzanne2's ring pops into my head so today I thought I would just buckle down and add it.

1571940332527.png

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Poodles4me A big thank you for adding my ring! You are so sweet.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I think of an iconic PS piece @KKJohnson's yellow marquise diamond definitely comes to mind.

You can read about her original reset here:

And her final reset here:

IMG_6817.jpg IMG_6818.jpg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
When I think of an iconic PS piece @KKJohnson's yellow marquise diamond definitely comes to mind.

It's amazing, and it's also amazing how the different settings make it look like three different stones. Wow.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Awe! Thank you for the induction of my ring! I am absolutely sure my mother in law would have loved this and been very happy with the outcome of her diamond. David Klass's bench really out did themselves with the metalwork on this simple redesign and I am still in love with it, this is perfection to me and I am glad that others like it as well.

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE thanks for calling me sweet! hehe

@Lykame it really amazing how all 3 settings caused such a drastic change in the stone's color, it went from just a warm diamond to a chameleon, then finally a light amazing sunny color that is consistent in all lighting conditions.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I have a several I consider iconic for different reasons. It really is hard to choose just one.

So here's the first of my lineup-

The first and only emerald cut stone with french cut sides I've seen thus far. The pairing of an emerald cut with french cut sides is as truly unique and creative...
1573785793249.png

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
There are others that have already been by previous posters...@acinom's VC, @MissGotRocks' three stone, @missy's Bea and Bubbalah, @bright ice's Giselle...countess others that will come to me at a later time, for sure. Having lots of senior moments lately...

A most recent one that is approaching iconic status for its sheer presence and all its chunky glory is @KristyDarling's iteration of a three stone ring...it makes my heart ache for an antique cushion cut (modern or otherwise)...
1573787460745.png

Last edited:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are others that have already been by previous posters...@acinom's VC, @MissGotRocks' three stone, @missy's Bea and Bubbalah, @bright ice's Giselle...countess others that will come to me at a later time, for sure. Having lots of senior moments lately...

A most recent one that is approaching iconic status for its sheer presence and all its chunky glory is @KristyDarling's iteration of a three stone ring...it makes my heart ache for an antique cushion cut (modern or otherwise)...
1573787460745.png

Aw, I'm super-flattered! Thanks so much for adding it to this thread, @maita13 !!! ::)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C3F79818-1CC9-4308-92FB-356F23F4A07E.jpeg

@Venzen007 custom from his design and made by CVB ID

C6BBF7E1-36D1-44B1-B7E0-F8534E308181.jpeg

Venzen007

Shiny_Rock
@whitewave :) That you posted it here makes me feel really good, icing on the cake!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Everything that @Arkteia owns!

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As all of us who collect and enjoy jewelry know - there's prongs....and then there's prongs.

And nobody does prongs better than Caysie Van Bebber, who owns CVB Inspired Designs.

So when @stc715 started a thread titled "50 tiiiny claws: My victorian three stone and CVB Norah stack" - we all knew we were in for a treat!

stc715's engagement ring is a Victorian 3 stone, made from 1.57ct J SI1 OEC, flanked by 2 x .4ct I VS1/SI1 OMCs. But her Norah 5 stone was made by CVB and holds diamonds tapering from 4.6mm in the center, to 4.2mm on the outer sides. The workmanship is exquisite and period appropriate, and the match between the two rings is just lovely!

@stc715 - thank you so much for sharing your beautiful jewels with us!

stc715 victorian 3 stone and CvB 5 stone Norah.jpeg

stc715 ring set_2.jpeg

stc715 ring set_3.jpeg

stc715

Rough_Rock
As all of us who collect and enjoy jewelry know - there's prongs....and then there's prongs.

And nobody does prongs better than Caysie Van Bebber, who owns CVB Inspired Designs.

So when @stc715 started a thread titled "50 tiiiny claws: My victorian three stone and CVB Norah stack" - we all knew we were in for a treat!

stc715's engagement ring is a Victorian 3 stone, made from 1.57ct J SI1 OEC, flanked by 2 x .4ct I VS1/SI1 OMCs. But her Norah 5 stone was made by CVB and holds diamonds tapering from 4.6mm in the center, to 4.2mm on the outer sides. The workmanship is exquisite and period appropriate, and the match between the two rings is just lovely!

@stc715 - thank you so much for sharing your beautiful jewels with us!

stc715 victorian 3 stone and CvB 5 stone Norah.jpeg

stc715 ring set_2.jpeg

stc715 ring set_3.jpeg

Ahh! So many gorgeous things in this thread, thank you for the mention. My prongs and I are not worthy lolol

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, here's a fairly self-congratulatory entry, and I freely admit it! But there's nothing like this on the Hall of Fame thread, and precious little on PS in general, so here we are.

This is Joy - my custom made enamel bracelet - 18kt gold, hand enameled and made by David Klass Jewelry. Most of the pieces are solid and the enamel is bright and cheery, representing some major loves in my life, and most of all, my passion for color. Joy was designed and constructed over a three year period and took more tweaks and reworks than any piece I've ever done. She was well worth it tho, and I definitely consider her to be an heirloom piece of art.

Is she iconic? That's for others to decide. But she's unique for sure, and has a very special place in my heart. :))

NB The oval and the rectangle have a different color on each side and each contain a small, warm, OEC. I toyed with the idea of a diamond clasp, but ultimately felt it would take away from the wearability of it.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
This thread is wonderful and I hope it continues forever!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results