shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pricescope Hall of Fame - Iconic Pricescope jewelry

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by mrs-b, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Lynniiee
    Rough_Rock

cushioncutnut, JT123, Tekate and 4 others like this.
  2. mrs-b
    Ideal_Rock

by mrs-b » Jun 15, 2019
    Thank you, @Lynniiee! I got a real kick out of seeing one of my own pieces on this thread!! I have to say, this setting, while it didn't suit me, was probably the most expertly made piece of jewelry I've ever owned. And, of course, you can't go far wrong with a 4 ct ACA!! :mrgreen:

Thank you again! :wavey:

3. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

4. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

by goldenfire » Jun 17, 2019
    Thank you Mrs. Strizzle!!! I feel so honored to make this thread. You may be able to make her yours lol....I may end up needing to sell, i am unfortunately falling for rings out of my budget (slaps forehead). i am trying to hold in to this if possible though bc it's my favorite!! I wear it daily :) I just love it

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    D&T likes this.

5. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

6. Lynniiee
    Rough_Rock

goldenfire likes this.
  7. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

by goldenfire » Jul 4, 2019
    Does anyone know where the link is to Erica's antique cushion diamond ring? (I'm referring to Erica of LAD, but I think this ring was when she was Jewels by Erica Grace, it was a looong time ago)

8. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » Jul 4, 2019
    Hi @goldenfire, I am not sure what ring you are referring to but why not email her directly to ask?
    Her email is:
    [email protected]

Good luck.

goldenfire likes this.
  9. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

by goldenfire » Jul 6, 2019
    I should just email and ask her thanks!

missy likes this.
  10. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

anangel, caf, yennyfire and 7 others like this.

11. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

12. cushioncutnut
    Ideal_Rock

by cushioncutnut » Jul 23, 2019
    Mine too! But there is several others that I love too! Catmom's whole collection comes to mind!!

Catmom and yennyfire like this.
  13. mrs-b
    Ideal_Rock

by mrs-b » Jul 23, 2019
    Thanks so much, @LLJsmom. I'm really looking for the original, the trend setters, the movements and changes that originated within Pricescope, or, alternately, pieces that are the very best of their kinds. In this thread I'm focussing on the big, small, controversial, innovative, or beautiful-beyond-compare examples with which PS is filled.

And you are dead right; if @yssie and CvB's new piece is not iconic Pricescope, then nothing is! Thanks so much for adding it!

14. telephone89
    Ideal_Rock

cushioncutnut and lovedogs like this.
  15. lovedogs
    Ideal_Rock

by lovedogs » Jul 23, 2019
    me too! I have had this ring saved forever, and it's still one of my all time favorites. I hope to re-create this look one day for a right hand ring (not the VC ring itself, of course, but the halo style with a champagne stone). This is one of my #goal rings for sure :)

telephone89 likes this.

16. lovedogs
    Ideal_Rock

by lovedogs » Jul 24, 2019
    Feel like I need to post this one (had to check to make sure it wasn't already here!)

@yennyfire 's filigree station necklace was already iconic to me, and showed me that filigree station necklaces + diamond by the yard style necklaces exist and are PERFECT.

IMG_5508.PNG

But then, as though this necklace wasn't perfect already, she added a wonderful pendant by Caysie and turned it into something even more epic.

89C3568A-690F-4351-B1EB-9988EED0E934.jpeg

This is definitely "iconic" to me, and highlights both an awesome find by a PSer and creativity to add to an existing necklace to make it even better!

caf, Catmom, yennyfire and 6 others like this.
  17. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

by LLJsmom » Jul 24, 2019
    You’re too kind @mrs-b Surely, posting this piece to this thread was the easiest no brainer thing to do. This whole thread should be a sticky. I mean a thread that’s immediately accessible like the SMY e-ring thread. Do we ask admin?

lovedogs likes this.
  18. whitewave
    Ideal_Rock

by whitewave » Jul 24, 2019
    I’ve seen them in person and they are jaw dropping amazing!!!

19. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

by goldenfire » Jul 24, 2019
    That necklace is so iconic....unbelievably amazing. Yssie's new opal earrings are out of this world as well. Great additions!! I wonder how many of these beautiful pieces and their lovely owners will be at the PS GTG in Carlsbad? :)

lovedogs and yennyfire like this.
  20. Missie1
    Rough_Rock

by Missie1 » Jul 24, 2019
    Such a cool thread

21. yennyfire
    Ideal_Rock

by yennyfire » Jul 24, 2019
    Aww, @lovedogs! I’m so honored that you added my necklace to this incredible thread! It’s funny, because no one who knows me IRL would even associate the word “iconic” with me, so it’s even more meaningful coming from a place where “iconic” is pretty dang impressive, given the company we have here on PS!

goldenfire and lovedogs like this.
  22. HS4S_2
    Shiny_Rock

goldenfire likes this.
  23. mrs-b
    Ideal_Rock

by mrs-b » Jul 26, 2019
    So this thread is for the extraordinary, the standouts, the unusual, the spectacular and the unique. It's also a thread dedicated to the best and most iconic pieces by different jewelers and designers, owned by various PriceScope members. Consequently, it would be difficult to conceive a piece of jewelry that fits that bill more comprehensively than @Bron357's new almond blossom opal ring. Holding a beautiful 33ct opal, Bron357's new ring is a one-off creation by Greek jewelry mastermind, Theodoros Savopoulos - a designer and master jeweler known for his unique and ornate creations. If, as jewelry lovers, you want to spend a delicious hour online, Google Savopoulos' name and view his amazing pieces!

Previously owned and adored by @ForteKitty despite being 6 sizes too large for her petite fingers, this glorious work of art finally came up for sale and was snatched up by Bron357 as a forever piece. And with .80ct of pink sapphires and 1ct of diamonds surrounding the amazing central opal, the bark-style black gold frames this bold yet delicate piece, bringing the ring to life.

Bron357 - some fads come and go. Some things are briefly popular, then fade into obscurity. But unique opulence and stand-out beauty such as this lasts forever. Welcome to the Hall of Fame for Pricescope's most iconic jewelry!

Theodoros Savopoulos almond blossom ring_1.jpeg

Theodoros Savopoulos Almond Blossom ring_2.jpeg

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/almond-blossom-opal-ring-work-of-art.250282/

Town and Country's article last year about a global network of exclusive 'super jewelers'. Going always by his first name alone, Theodoros is towards the bottom of the page with a few interesting facts about this jeweler that make his pieces even more intriguing!

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...ret-global-network-of-private-super-jewelers/

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  24. Catmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Catmom » Jul 26, 2019
    Aww you are so sweet to say that cushioncutnut!!

25. goldenfire
    Brilliant_Rock

by goldenfire » Jul 27, 2019

WOW this totally extraordinary!!! What a work of art!!!

26. mrs-b
    Ideal_Rock

by mrs-b » Jul 27, 2019
    I know, right?!! And to have a piece from Theodoros is just... breathtakingly extraordinary and SO lucky!

goldenfire likes this.
  27. cushioncutnut
    Ideal_Rock

by cushioncutnut » Jul 31, 2019
    So I have to put up one of Catmom's pictures! I just adore this collection of hers! catmom's winter blues 2.jpg catmom's winter blues.jpg

Ra2nl, Bonfire, goldenfire and 4 others like this.
  28. Catmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Catmom » Jul 31, 2019
    Aww thanks cushioncutnut!! You are too kind. I do loves the blues, lol.

cushioncutnut likes this.
  29. canuk-gal
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by canuk-gal » Jul 31, 2019
    yes. yes. yes. and did I say yes?

sorry, I forgot to say thank you for posting this ccn.

30. Catmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Catmom » Jul 31, 2019
    :lol::kiss2: