shape
carat
color
clarity

My New CVB_ID Masterpiece

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This project has been highly anticipated. I purchased the trillion Rose Cut Diamond from Caysie last year. I knew when I first saw the trillion that I had to have her. She is a 8.91mm by 8.6mm trillion VS L color Rose Cut. It called my name when she originally posted the loose stone early last Spring.

Before I purchased it Caysie set it in a setting and I purchased that setting. I decided before it even shipped that I wanted a more intricate setting. I had saved the inspiration ring a while back and even discussed setting another stone in this style. I went ahead with my Anjolie ring at that time and came back to this around the same time another PS member created a setting based on the inspiration piece. It was for a pear and gorgeous. This will be a right hand ring. :D

I decided to go with 18k Yellow Gold and a platinum inner bezel. There had to be some adaptations because of the stone shape and I went with Ruby accent stones.

Here is the inspiration ring:

192A4A4A-0EE9-4415-B7EA-823554484F7E.jpeg

The first Liliana ring from another PS member. Such a beautiful ring!

IMG-20181120-WA0002.jpg

The original trillion setting:

IMG-20180703-WA0001.jpg

The Cads for my version:

IMG-20181029-WA0000.jpg

Just off the bench.....my ring. I am going to call her Victoria. As always, working with Caysie was amazing. She is such an artist and always listens to all of my ideas and visions. She has the amazing ability to rein me in and create such beautiful pieces of art. I look forward to more projects with her in the future. It seems I always have something going.

Screenshot_20190226-195206_Instagram.jpg IMG-20190226-WA0001_20190226195437907.jpg IMG-20190226-WA0000.jpg

More pictures to follow when I have her in my hands.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is gorgeous and romantic and swoonworthy. LOVE.:love:
SO excited for you @HS4S_2 :appl:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so regal!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
so unique and beautiful! Ditto MTG- Definitely Regal! the variation and adaptation of the design to different diamond shape is magnificent. :appl:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a magnificent ring! ! I can’t wait to see hand shots.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This project has been highly anticipated. I purchased the trillion Rose Cut Diamond from Caysie last year. I knew when I first saw the trillion that I had to have her. She is a 8.91mm by 8.6mm trillion VS L color Rose Cut. It called my name when she originally posted the loose stone early last Spring.

Before I purchased it Caysie set it in a setting and I purchased that setting. I decided before it even shipped that I wanted a more intricate setting. I had saved the inspiration ring a while back and even discussed setting another stone in this style. I went ahead with my Anjolie ring at that time and came back to this around the same time another PS member created a setting based on the inspiration piece. It was for a pear and gorgeous. This will be a right hand ring. :D

I decided to go with 18k Yellow Gold and a platinum inner bezel. There had to be some adaptations because of the stone shape and I went with Ruby accent stones.

Here is the inspiration ring:

192A4A4A-0EE9-4415-B7EA-823554484F7E.jpeg

The first Liliana ring from another PS member. Such a beautiful ring!

IMG-20181120-WA0002.jpg

The original trillion setting:

IMG-20180703-WA0001.jpg

The Cads for my version:

IMG-20181029-WA0000.jpg

Just off the bench.....my ring. I am going to call her Victoria. As always, working with Caysie was amazing. She is such an artist and always listens to all of my ideas and visions. She has the amazing ability to rein me in and create such beautiful pieces of art. I look forward to more projects with her in the future. It seems I always have something going.

Screenshot_20190226-195206_Instagram.jpg IMG-20190226-WA0001_20190226195437907.jpg IMG-20190226-WA0000.jpg

More pictures to follow when I have her in my hands.

Absolutely gorgeous!!! How wonderful, and such a smoothe adaptation!! I love her name!!!
I can’t wait to see hand shots!!!! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very beautiful. :love: Looking forward to hand shots!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victoria is otherworldly!!! :kiss2: So beautiful I can't stand it!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this!!!! congrats!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Saw this on her IG and knew it had to be a PSer’s ring; just amazing! :love:

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw this today on IG and my mouth dropped. This is a gorgeous ring! Congrats :love:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Stunning, stunning, stunning.

Other ps'ers said it perfectly - otherworldly. Like a ring for a princess from another world and another time. Actually make that a Queen. I'm in awe :mrgreen2::appl::love:

Q

Queenie60

Romantic and beautiful

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW :love:. A ring fit for a queen!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I hoped this was a PSer’s ring!! It’s just glorious :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely fit for a queen!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Exquisite ring! I’ve never seen anything like it, swooning...:love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring screams old world sophistication. It's truly unique and very pretty. Congrats! I just LOVE truly different pieces. No cookie cutter jewelry for PS ladies!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers!!!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful details! I will be checking in nonstop for handshots!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That looks so regal!

Thank you! I can't wait to try her on!

so unique and beautiful! Ditto MTG- Definitely Regal! the variation and adaptation of the design to different diamond shape is magnificent. :appl:

Thank you! Caysie is so great at making the details perfect.

Wow. What a magnificent ring! ! I can’t wait to see hand shots.

Thank you! I will definitely post some soon.

Absolutely gorgeous!!! How wonderful, and such a smoothe adaptation!! I love her name!!!
I can’t wait to see hand shots!!!! :kiss2:

Thank you! :kiss2:

So very beautiful. :love: Looking forward to hand shots!

Thank you! I will definitely post them! I love your new ring too!

Wow!! And that stone! She will be very distracting :love:

I definitely fell in love with the trillion. Thank you.

Victoria is otherworldly!!! :kiss2: So beautiful I can't stand it!!!

I adore this!!!! congrats!

Thank you so much!

Congrats! Saw this on her IG and knew it had to be a PSer’s ring; just amazing! :love:

I saw this today on IG and my mouth dropped. This is a gorgeous ring! Congrats :love:

Thank you!

Stunning, stunning, stunning.

Other ps'ers said it perfectly - otherworldly. Like a ring for a princess from another world and another time. Actually make that a Queen. I'm in awe :mrgreen2::appl::love:

Thank you so much!

Romantic and beautiful

Thank you Queenie.

WOW :love:. A ring fit for a queen!

Thank you!

Omg I hoped this was a PSer’s ring!! It’s just glorious :appl:

Thank you. I can't wait to take more pictures.

Definitely fit for a queen!

Thank you!

Exquisite ring! I’ve never seen anything like it, swooning...:love:

Thank you. My jaw dropped when I saw the pictures from Caysie.

Your new ring screams old world sophistication. It's truly unique and very pretty. Congrats! I just LOVE truly different pieces. No cookie cutter jewelry for PS ladies!

Thank you. Pretty much all of my jewelery is different. Probably not everyone's taste but I love unique things.

Very beautiful!

Thank you Ceg!

Wowzers!!!

Thank you!

Beautiful details! I will be checking in nonstop for handshots!

Thank you!! :kiss2: I will be posting hand shots ASAP.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your amazing ring on Caysie’s IG. It really took my breath away! Fit for royalty! Can’t wait to see it on your finger.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw your amazing ring on Caysie’s IG. It really took my breath away! Fit for royalty! Can’t wait to see it on your finger.

Thank you! I am super excited to see it in person.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow this is very beautiful.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and unique. It reminds me of the fancy crests they have in England for the royal families! Definitely an heirloom piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results