shape
carat
color
clarity

I have no Words! My extra special CVB Ring is here!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well maybe a few words! ;-)

Many, many thanks to Caysie and her team on this project. It truly took my breath away. It truly is a piece of art and so very special As always working with Caysie was fantastic and she truly creates such amazing rings. I definitely look forward to working with Caysie in the future (already have another rose cut diamond headed my way soon and pretty excited about that too).

This is my W/X Rose Cut diamond set in an 18k Yellow Gold Bezel within a platinum work of art. The French Cut Yogo sapphires where specially cut for the halo and well worth the wait. I requested top tier carving on this project and it was absolutely the right decision. This whole project is just so special. It is something that is probably not everyones "cup of tea", but it absolutely speaks to me. This is a project that my daughter and I worked on together. It is paired with a full eternity Geneva band in platinum with matching sapphires.

Here are photos from Caysie.
I will post more soon and also some hand shots!

Ps....Special thanks to @diamondseeker2006 for the inspiration!

IMG-20180706-WA0001.jpg IMG-20180706-WA0002.jpg IMG-20180706-WA0003.jpg 20180706_164907.png IMG-20180706-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, this is simply stunning and very unusual! Love it! Congrats to you!!

...and, um, we need handshots. ;-)

Oops! Just read where you didn't have it yet! I got so excited seeing it that I didn't read it all the way through - HA!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crikey!!! Just delicious & extremely tactile looking!

Hand shots!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well maybe a few words! ;-)

Many, many thanks to Caysie and her team on this project. It truly took my breath away. It truly is a piece of art and so very special As always working with Caysie was fantastic and she truly creates such amazing rings. I definitely look forward to working with Caysie in the future (already have another rose cut diamond headed my way soon and pretty excited about that too).

This is my W/X Rose Cut diamond set in an 18k Yellow Gold Bezel within a platinum work of art. The French Cut Yogo sapphires where specially cut for the halo and well worth the wait. I requested top tier carving on this project and it was absolutely the right decision. This whole project is just so special. It is something that is probably not everyones "cup of tea", but it absolutely speaks to me. This is a project that my daughter and I worked on together. It is paired with a full eternity Geneva band in platinum with matching sapphires.

Here are photos from Caysie.
I will post more soon and also some hand shots!

Ps....Special thanks to @diamondseeker2006 for the inspiration!

IMG-20180706-WA0001.jpg IMG-20180706-WA0002.jpg IMG-20180706-WA0003.jpg 20180706_164907.png IMG-20180706-WA0004.jpg

Absolutely unbelievable!!! It’s GORGEOUS!! I’m running out of descriptive words that compliment these fine pieces of art!! Both rings are breath-taking!! Beautifully executed! Congratulations!!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous setting and I love the sapphire halo!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
My jaw dropped when I saw this, holy cow!!!! Congratulations on a ONE of a kind beauty :love:
I also love that you and your daughter worked together on this, my mum and I are currently working with Caysie on her e-ring and it's been an amazing experience :kiss2::kiss2:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God. I just saw this on facebook and wondered whose it was. This is one of my all time favorite rings that she has done!!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I could never have dreamed this up, but oh my! It's incredible! What a gorgeous set! Can't wait to see more when it gets to you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Handshots and lots of pictures will be posted ASAP. Definitely need pictures with the horses :)
OMG, this is simply stunning and very unusual! Love it! Congrats to you!!

...and, um, we need handshots. ;-)

Oops! Just read where you didn't have it yet! I got so excited seeing it that I didn't read it all the way through - HA!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! My rings from Caysie always feel like art! She is fantastic.
Absolutely unbelievable!!! It’s GORGEOUS!! I’m running out of descriptive words that compliment these fine pieces of art!! Both rings are breath-taking!! Beautifully executed! Congratulations!!! :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is spectacular! I love the airline between the rose cut and the sapphires!!!!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! So exciting for you and your Mom! I can't wait to see the result :). It always makes it extra special to work with a loved one.
My jaw dropped when I saw this, holy cow!!!! Congratulations on a ONE of a kind beauty :love:
I also love that you and your daughter worked together on this, my mum and I are currently working with Caysie on her e-ring and it's been an amazing experience :kiss2::kiss2:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It definitely worked perfectly in my head and I was nervous a couple times along the way doubting my vision but I trusted Caysie and it paid off. She really listens and translates so well.
I could never have dreamed this up, but oh my! It's incredible! What a gorgeous set! Can't wait to see more when it gets to you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you. :) I love the airline too. It adds definition.
Wow, this is spectacular! I love the airline between the rose cut and the sapphires!!!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very striking color combination! I also really love the Geneva band with sapphires. I have it with diamonds. :love: Looking forward to seeing this on your finger!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how amazing - you have the most incredible vision for your jewellery. This is striking and beautiful and just wonderful

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!! I'm a sucker for sapphire/diamond combinations and you did a great job with the design :geek2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful from every angle! Looking forward to the handshots.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is TDF! !!!!! Love everything about it!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!
I saw that gorgeous ring on her IG today, so glad it belongs to a PSer so we get to see more pics:love:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results