shape
carat
color
clarity

I have no Words! My extra special CVB Ring is here!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bonfire!
Very striking color combination! I also really love the Geneva band with sapphires. I have it with diamonds. :love: Looking forward to seeing this on your finger!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Much appreciated!
Oh how amazing - you have the most incredible vision for your jewellery. This is striking and beautiful and just wonderful

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!! It's so beautiful! :love::love::love: I am thrilled that you used elements from my beautiful Camille, but you and Caysie added others that make it totally your own! Caysie is so gifted, isn't she??? I note how that yg bezel enhances the color of your center stone just like it does in my new Casa!

I can't wait to see some handshots!!! So happy for you!:appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love everything about it. :love:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! Your ring has always been a favorite. I had a few must haves and Caysie nailed it. It truly is amazing. I always feel like she "hears" me and gets it. I can't wait to enjoy it Yes, the yellow bezel was a must I originally purchased the stone because I loved the buttery color. I wanted a platinum heirloom piece without compromising the sunshine :)

Your Casa is sooooo amazing! I hope you enjoy it endlessly!
Yay!!!! It's so beautiful! :love::love::love: I am thrilled that you used elements from my beautiful Camille, but you and Caysie added others that make it totally your own! Caysie is so gifted, isn't she??? I note how that yg bezel enhances the color of your center stone just like it does in my new Casa!

I can't wait to see some handshots!!! So happy for you!:appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one spectacular set!:love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My jaw literally dropped when I saw this on Facebook! I can’t wait to see hanshots!!! :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's stunning!!! Very unique.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring,@HS4S_2 Wonderful simple lines, yet so stylish.:))

Q

Queenie60

Unique and beautiful - another Caysie masterpiece.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw it on Facebook— it’s gorgeous and truly one of a kind!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very art deco. Looks so true to the period. It's a beautiful ring as a result of a very successful collaboration with Caysie. Congratulations!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Oh my!! This is so absolutely delicious. I love the sapphires (of course =)2), the craftsmanship and details are superb and the perfect setting for your gorgeous rose cut. Everything about this spells bespoke heirloom jewelry to me. Sublime. May you wear them in much love and happiness. Enjoy!

PS Now you have to save this for your DD who helped you design it. lol. At least that is what mine tells me. Lol

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is one spectacular set!:love:

Thank you!

A M A Z I N G ! :love:

Thank you bugbear.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this on Facebook! I can’t wait to see hanshots!!! :love:

Thank you Yenny. I will definitely post handshots.

Just amazing! This is where you go for artistry!

Thank you. Caysies artistry is truly one of a kind.

So freaking awesome!

Thank you :)

I think it's stunning!!! Very unique.

Thank you!

What a beautiful and unique ring,@HS4S_2 Wonderful simple lines, yet so stylish.:))

Unique and beautiful - another Caysie masterpiece.

Thank you Queenie.

Saw it on Facebook— it’s gorgeous and truly one of a kind!

So very art deco. Looks so true to the period. It's a beautiful ring as a result of a very successful collaboration with Caysie. Congratulations!!

Thank you. I appreciate your response :)

@HS4S_2 Oh my!! This is so absolutely delicious. I love the sapphires (of course =)2), the craftsmanship and details are superb and the perfect setting for your gorgeous rose cut. Everything about this spells bespoke heirloom jewelry to me. Sublime. May you wear them in much love and happiness. Enjoy!

PS Now you have to save this for your DD who helped you design it. lol. At least that is what mine tells me. Lol

Thank you so much my friend. I will most definitely be saving it. My daughter and my 3rd son all had input on this one. Makes it extra special! I love your sapphire halo as well. I knew I needed my own. The Rosie is so special she had to come for the ride :) I have another Rosie headed my way soon that is pretty awesome. I will share it when it is in hand.

Ps....I believe we need handshots of your fc band! Did I miss it??

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring set looks like something that should be in the Crown Jewels of England collection. Congratulations, @HS4S_2. Wear this in good health and feel like royalty every day!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Haha, now you’re going to have some disagreements over who gets this beauty since they all had a hand in it. Well, I think that means you’ll need a couple more pieces of equal beauty to share among your children.

I added pictures of the FC band in this thread. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-have-you-bought-recently.238543/page-5 I do love it so much. And with the target ring it’s perfect. I’m over stacking of course. Lol
Unfortunately, I am in the hospital right now and had to leave all the bling at home. I miss my rings terribly. I have nothing to gaze at. ;( I know. #Firstworldproblems. Hehe

Need your pics to hold me over. You take the BEST pictures.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awww.. I hope you are feeling better soon! Sorry to hear you are in the hospital! Lots of well wishes to you! Hopefully you will be reunited with your sparklies soon.
BTW....you can never over stack! Lol. I will go check out the thread. I am sure it looks amazing!!

@HS4S_2 Haha, now you’re going to have some disagreements over who gets this beauty since they all had a hand in it. Well, I think that means you’ll need a couple more pieces of equal beauty to share among your children.

I added pictures of the FC band in this thread. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-have-you-bought-recently.238543/page-5 I do love it so much. And with the target ring it’s perfect. I’m over stacking of course. Lol
Unfortunately, I am in the hospital right now and had to leave all the bling at home. I miss my rings terribly. I have nothing to gaze at. ;( I know. #Firstworldproblems. Hehe

Need your pics to hold me over. You take the BEST pictures.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! :)
This ring set looks like something that should be in the Crown Jewels of England collection. Congratulations, @HS4S_2. Wear this in good health and feel like royalty every day!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is absolutely extraordinary!!!

If you have a video DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE THE RING?! :D:D:D:clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

Ooooh if so cannot wait to see hand shots, many many hand shots, and also it would be amazing if you could do the same type of video but in direct sunlight? I've never seen that type of cut in person, it would be so awesome, it looks like it would behave in a really unusual way.

What a beautiful project to have had the pleasure of doing, congratulations!

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
I saw it on facebook first and my jaw dropped. It is so very cool. Congrats!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gah.... when I saw this on IG, I was completely floored. I can understand being at a loss for words, @HS4S_2, it took my breath away!! Congratulations on this stunning ring, it’s truly remarkable. :love::love::love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it on Facebook and asked if it belonged to a pricescoper! I am so glad it did because I was dying to see more of it! What a stunning piece! We need a ton more pictures!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw it on Facebook and asked if it belonged to a pricescoper! I am so glad it did because I was dying to see more of it! What a stunning piece! We need a ton more pictures!
Thank you! I will definitely share more pictures!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
More pictures soon I promise! I appreciate your response

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh. Thank you! You are most kind..

Gah.... when I saw this on IG, I was completely floored. I can understand being at a loss for words, @HS4S_2, it took my breath away!! Congratulations on this stunning ring, it’s truly remarkable. :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results