color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And the winners are...

ac117 and SimoneDi

Each will be recieve a free plane ticket and a room at the Marriot in Town Square courtesy of Whiteflash to attend the Pricescope GTG.

Pricescope admin will put you in touch with our lovely Kate Westerman who will be helping you with the arrangements.

***Everybody please stay tuned for another important announcement at approximately 1pm Central time...

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!! @ac117 and @SimoneDi !!! Awesome for y'all and look forward to meeting you both!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Words cannot explain my excitement and appreciation for this reward and the upcoming event! @Texas Leaguer thank you exceedingly much for your generosity and for choosing me to be one of the winners! I am so looking forward to meeting everyone in May!=)2

@ac117 Congrats as well!! I will finally meet Stellla :D

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to the 2 drawing winners, SimoneDi and ac117 - have a marvelous time at the PS/WF GTG!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!! @Texas Leaguer This is so exciting, I can't thank you enough for this amazing opportunity!!! This is incredibly generous and I'm so appreciative of having been chosen! Really looking forward to it!!!

Can't wait to meet you @ceg and @SimoneDi (and see your fabulous new ring, too!!)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAAaaaaay!!!! So excited for you both! Please post lots of pictures of your trip :D

Thanks Whiteflash and texasleaguer for the contest :) Very very fun!!!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have been deliberating here at Whiteflash, and in light of the positive energy and enthusiasm of forum members for the Pricescope GTG, we have decided to award additional prizes :D

The luck of the second draw goes to…
Niel and MissGotRocks
They will each receive a free plane ticket and hotel accomodations to attend the Pricescope GTG.

And we would like to award one more prize! We thought it would be fun to make it sort of ‘merit based’, rather than a simple drawing. Here’s how it will work:

Anyone who was previously entered is invited to write a short statement called “What I love about Pricescope”. Then the general membership will vote on the statements and choose the winner.

Wanna play? When I proposed this to Andrey he asked me to start a new thread for it. I will be doing that shortly and will post the link back here as soon as I do. This will have to be done quickly so any contestants interested, start getting your thoughts together!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh...I'm so excited for you guys...acc117, SimoneDi, Neil, and MissGotRocks!!! You'll have a great time!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh more awesomeness!!!! Congrats @Niel and @MissGotRocks!!! Looking forward to meeting you!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!! Congrats to the FOUR winners!!!!!:appl::appl::appl::appl:

Whiteflash, you are very awesome!!!!

(So many I want to meet. I wonder if my daughter will notice if I am not at graduation? There'll be tons of other people there. lol)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to all 4 winners! @ac117 @SimoneDi @Niel @MissGotRocks!!!!
So exciting.:appl:

1921765gi8123j4c.gif

woohoo001.gif

And so generous of WF!
rockon2.gif
thum12.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

(So many I want to meet. I wonder if my daughter will notice if I am not at graduation? There'll be tons of other people there. lol)

Hahaha yes I think she will DS but I wonder if you can bring her as a graduation gift? :Up_to_something: Just brainstorming here. Is the actual graduation ceremony *that* important? Maybe you can convince her to take a field trip to WF instead as a celebration...8)
I kid I kid!:lol:

There will be other GTGs.:appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOL! I can totally relate!! My sister graduates college that Sunday/Monday so it won't be an extended trip for me but I'm going to definitely make it work! :P2

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, congrats everyone! I can't wait to see all the pics!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Congratulation To Everyone!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my goodness! I am just seeing this. I saw that the drawing had been held this morning but don't have access to PS during work hours. I now check back in and find this.

There just are no words to express my appreciation. I have never won anything in my life and just can't believe this! My biggest regret about buying my ACA was that I didn't just go down there to pick it up and visit with all the great folks at Whiteflash. It may sound sappy but it was such a great experience and I ended up with such a beautiful diamond and to have been able to meet all the players involved would have just made it the ultimate experience! To have this opportunity is just like magic to me! Icing on the cake is getting to meet so many great PSers at the same time. I look so forward to meeting all of you and seeing all of your beautiful jewelry.

Thank you to everyone that made this dream a reality for me!!! :wavey::dance:

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi!
Everyone seems to love their ACA stone... I can't wait to see all of your diamonds in real life (vs. on a website)! I will bring my sunglasses due to everyone's sparkle!

I am not quite clear of the agenda... I know AGSL will have a lecture on Friday. However, will we be able to see the Whiteflash retail store or should we make separate plans if we want to visit?

Thanks.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to the 4 winners! :appl: I am so excited for you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness congratulations to all FOUR winners!!! How exciting!!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::sun:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results