shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl::appl::appl::appl: what awesome news, congrats to all the winners!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done ladies, congratulations and have a great time :dance:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just found this thread. I didn't even know that the GTG was going to be in Houston rather than in Las Vegas, this year! Houston doesn't see so hard to get to!

Deb/AGBF

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations to PintoBean who is the clear winner for her “unique” statement about what she loves about Pricescope!

You can expect an email from me shortly.

Thanks, everyone for all the wonderful words about PriceScope. And thanks to Whiteflash for supporting the GTG and providing valuable prizes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to Whiteflash and PriceScope! And YAY for all the winners and everyone attending will have a marvelous time. :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for letting me have a winner winner chicken dinner moment!!!!! :love::wavey::appl:

I have gotten so much support and love and knowledge from this forum to begin with. Winning the contest is the icing on the cake!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are you staying, PintoBean and is there room at that hotel?

Deb

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are you staying, PintoBean and is there room at that hotel?

Deb
Marriott now. For convenience sake it's where the the bulk of things are happening.

I was originally at the Hilton bc it's cheaper and I have points and it is 1.7miles away from the Marriott and trip advisor ranked it higher in Sugarland than the Marriott. And they tend to give me extra free bottles of water at most hiltons I frequent bc I look very dehydrated.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! PintoBean is the winner! Congrats! So happy for you! Please take lotsa pictures for us! Love to see all the peeps at WF and everyone who goes....well maybe also some bling!:whistle:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This sounds like so much fun!!! I hope there is one in SoCal soon!!! With my little kiddos I can't go on vacation to Texas lol, though it sounds amazing

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations PintoBean, and to all the winners - enjoy the GTG and plse post lots of photos!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to my having a round trip ticket that cost me $11 and change thanks to my dad's accumulated mileage points, I asked WF if I could donate my flight to another PSer. They said sure. Now I had to decide which PSer to gift the flight to.

First I tried cronyism. While I would have selected my lil dude bestie @jordyonbass since my blingy bestie @ac117 already won the first contest, I didn't think that a flight from down under would be an appropriate one-for-one substitution for my short domestic flight.

I tried to work the nepotism angle, but my cousin @Tacori E-ring has a family event that weekend (with relatives that don't know that we are related.)

Then I scoured the list of contest entrants to see who's suffered the most at my hands. Easy - @Asscherhalo_lover met my dad AND my in-laws and also had the privilege of meeting my husband in powdered form in a container that looked like a big cocktail shaker (my in-laws picked that one out, probably to go along with the theme of genetic disposition for alcoholism).

So there you go. Congrats @Asscherhalo_lover .

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all the winners!!...:clap::clap:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are going to have FUN! I also recommend the karaoke machine. Which should have songs "Lucy in the sky with diamonds", Neil Diamond songs because of his name, and Elvis, just because.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to regret. sad :(( This is in between prom and graduation and I need to be home controlling the chaos.

Next time, though....!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are going to have FUN! I also recommend the karaoke machine. Which should have songs "Lucy in the sky with diamonds", Neil Diamond songs because of his name, and Elvis, just because.
Dirty dirty lolol ...a song about LSD, a man who sings about Sweet Caroline (f'ing slut) and a man who had to be shot from the waist up due to the mania his gyrating hips created?:shock:
:lol::lol::lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prince - diamonds and pearls

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just called the Marriott to ask if they have doorbells or doorknockers on their hotel room doors and they said they have neither. Just saying...:whistle:

Oh. And someone answers their phone at 2:25AM EST.:razz:
@arkieb1

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just called the Marriott to ask if they have doorbells or doorknockers on their hotel room doors and they said they have neither. Just saying...:whistle:

Oh. And someone answers their phone at 2:25AM EST.:razz:
@arkieb1

Have fun!!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
;(No fun to be had...

Just called the Hilton and they also don't have doorbells or door knockers...:???:

Most hotels these days don't have doorbells or door knockers, you just knock with the back of your fist on the door or yell out housekeeping loudly and run it has the same effect.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results