shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
danzur » 01 Oct 2011 18:13
For our 20th anniversary I wanted to do something special. Thanks to many on this board, and especially Yssie, I embarked on a journey to put together a 3 stone ring, than included the diamond from her original wedding ring, which also is a diamond that was given to her by her grandmother. Using this diamond made the process a bit more difficult, but I thought it was important to include it in the final design.
The center diamond in this ring started out around 1.3 carats, but a little chip caused a recut about 10 years ago. Once we had the design determined we sent this ring to Brian Gavin, and he had this diamond recut. It ended up being just over 1 carat, hearts and arrows cut. This ended up being one of the side stones.

For our anniversary (since I started the process far too late to get all of this done in time) I purchased a 2.17 carat/H & A/VS2/I solitaire.

I originally wanted to try to do the whole thing myself, and somehow get the diamond from her original ring and surprise her. As I learned through the process this would be impossible. In the end I'm glad it worked out the way it did as Lisa was able to pick the setting she wanted, and worked with Brian and Leslie (and others) through the whole process.

We also purchased a 3rd diamond (1.08/H & A/SI/I) to finish this off.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...y-3-stone-bgd-crossed-trellis-upgrade.166482/

danzur1.jpg

Attachments

• danzur.bmp
    851.3 KB · Views: 3,520

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy » 02 Oct 2011 12:02
I do not have the right tools to take proper pictures but I don't anticipate getting a camera that would so here are pics from my Samsung phone (no macro setting unfortunately). I think they will be too blurry though so if they do come out terribly I am just going to ask that the thread be deleted. I cannot tell till I post them (I am that technologically challenged) and if you knew how long it took me to do just this you would be shocked.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1972-cartier-black-opal.166505/

Attachments

• missy.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 3,512

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621 » 03 Oct 2011 11:49
This ring is from my DH to celebrate the birth of our daughter (who will hopefully be here in the next 35 days). The .93ct FLY is from Diamonds by Lauren and I can't say enough how positive the buying experience with him was. I highly recommend David and plan on doing more projects with him in the future. Also I should mention that with the FLY I really wanted a light lemonade color- the fancy intense yellows which are stunning are just not exactly what I was going for with this project.

Stats on my FLY:
Cushion cut
FLY .93ct
SI2 (eyeclean)
P/S: G/G
Fluorescense: Faint
5.41 x 5.24 x 3.54

Whiteflash (semi) custom setting:
14k white gold ring
18k yellow gold "bezel" surround diamond (this is very hard to see in the pictures. I'm hopin in RL it will be more obvious)
18k Yellow gold claw prongs
size 6.5
Double Halo with .65TCW of ACA diamond melee

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dbl-93ct-fly-in-double-halo-by-wf.166561/

Attachments

• sarabear.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 3,365

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
captainmcgee » 03 Oct 2011 18:49
Number 25 off the list Mif_ here had my username changed as I thought it might give me luck if I changed it....well it worked!!!!

Hoping to change it back as it is a bit confusing anyway. Sooooo

Darling Mr Mif_ proposed on Friday night!! YAY!!!!!!

It was a massive shock and I am NEVER shocked, I am so perceptive and if he has wanted to do something like a picnic etc I would have realised I think but this was just wow, I was blown away.

Ok, so, we went out to dinner up near my beach house where we were staying so everything was normal, nothing unusual but I was tired and had had a wine or two so when we got home I went straight into our room to drop my stuff and get changed but Mr Mif_ called out for me to come into the other room & I call back "why? I'm tired" but he insists twice.

After much resistance I go in to the lounge room & the lights are dimmed and there he is one knee in front of the fire with his hand behind his back and he asks me to be his forever & to marry him. I burst into tears because I think he's playing a joke, I really believed it was a prank but he assured at least twice that it was NOT a joke. He then tells me all the reasons why he loves me asks again me again to marry him, I obviously say yes while still hysterically crying and shaking.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...d-changed-username-for-luck-it-worked.166584/

mif.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ossola » 03 Oct 2011 01:01
The backstory:

I lost my engagement ring almost a year ago, and so figuring we would be celebrating our 15th anniversary and a milestone birthday for me, we would replace it. I spent months educating myself via Pricescope and searching, and found the diamond I was looking for at Old World Diamonds.

Diamond specs:
GIA certified
Old Mine Brilliant
6.28 x 6.11 x 3.81
1.06 carat
H
VS2
Strong blue fluorescence

I saw Victor's name come up several times, all with glowing reviews of his work, his easy-going personality, and his accessibility. Based on the pictures of his work, and those reviews, I didn't consider anyone else.

The original inspiration for the ring was the Harry Winston, but I don't like a lot of metal showing. I figured if I was going to go with Victor Canera, I may as well go all out. I was enamoured with the shank on his Gabrielle ring and asked if that could be done along with a two sided pave halo (but rounded, and not at a right angle). He knew immediately the look I was going for, and I left the rest up to him. The ring is beyond anything I could have imagined, and Victor was a dream to work with. He kept me updated on the progress, and responded immediately to any questions I had, mostly within minutes of my email.

Here is a glamour shot that Victor sent me:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ra-halo-solitaire-with-multi-row-pave.166542/

Attachments

• oss.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,362

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
katiedub » 02 Oct 2011 18:07
Hello everyone!
I've never posted any photos before but I thought I would share my new two year anniversary set. Hope you enjoy!

The basic stats of my diamond are as follows:

GIA Cert
Cut: Excellent (Blue Nile Signature Diamond)
Color: G
Clarity: VVS1
Carat Weight: .70
Culet: none

The solitaire was set by a friend of mine in platinum and the eternity band is from James Allen. (the "French Cut Pave Eternity")

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-2-year-anniversary-set.166522/

Attachments

• katie.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 3,356

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Upgradable » October 4th, 2011, 8:45 am
This ring was made for me by Adzias Jewelry Atelier on etsy. I've worked with her before on my three stone dangle earrings and am so incredibly impressed by her as a person and as an artist. The stones came from a vintage ring I had been holding onto for a couple of years waiting to find the right opportunity to use them. I think I did okay. The ring is her Swirl design and is 18k yellow gold. There are 7 omc diamonds and 7 rubies bezel set around the ring. Now I'm going to drown you in photos!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ruby-and-omc-eternity-ring.166607/

Attachments

• upgradable.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,245

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
purplesparklies » 04 Oct 2011 18:54
Here are the results of my recut. I was planning to have a three stone bezel setting made but then I came across this antique setting on ebay and I fell in love. I've very happy with the results! Stone stats are 1.60 ct. VS2, L (strong blue flourescence). My stone probably looks small on my short, fat fingers. There are so many tiny hands on Pricescope!

Photos were taken at an amusement park while I was waiting for my guys to get off a ride. Had to keep myself occupied somehow! I was sitting below a tree and sunlight was filtering thru the leaves beautifully. I couldn't resist! The last one is my wedding set. I didn't want it to feel left out. It's my original engagement center, reset into the baguette setting. I think the center is approx. .60 ct., VS2, G-H.. The three stone was my mother-in-law's. She passed away a few years ago and my father-in-law gave me her beautiful ring last Christmas. The spacer between the two rings is my original wedding ring. It's not the blingiest thing on Pricescope but I am very much enjoying my reset and the addition of the three stone that means so much to me.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/long-overdue-update-on-my-b-g-re-cut-and-reset.166633/

Attachments

• recut.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 3,246
  • weddingset.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 3,241

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D » 05 Oct 2011 01:28
To briefly bring the bling story up to the present , I decided to sell my solitaire engagement ring for a small profit to benefit my family, among other reasons. Thank you rising diamond prices!

But I am not so selfless as to go blingless. So I hunted, and pondered, and looked into my options. I became very frustrated and dismayed with how "little" diamond you can buy for your money these days And my plan from the outset was *not* to buy something that needed upgrading or resetting to make me happy. I wanted a completed ring to love as is, and enjoy, without thinking about what it could be in six months or a year.

I was going to give up, frankly, when I put two and two together and realized it was a brilliant idea for me to buy Gypsy's Aurora band from Brian Gavin Diamond I have wanted a five stone ring for a while, and this was a great way to get something even better than the usual style of five-stone, and for a deal too. I luvs me a deal

Anyways, it arrived today...

My husband was very excited about this new ring. He loved the look and thought that it was a great option because it was *complete* and required no more money to make it perfect. When the box arrived, he almost faught me to open it. His reasoning? "Dreamer you may be a feminist, but you have to admit -- the ring is a reflection of how much a man cares about his woman!" According to his reasoning, he should get to open the box. We compromised and opened it together.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dreamers-new-to-me-aurora-band.166650/

Attachments

• gypsy.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,036

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
roguegts » 04 Oct 2011 22:18
I wanted to thank everyone for the feedback during my cut discussions. We got this months ago but have been so busy I never thought to post the pictures.

Ended up with a Tiffany repro knife edge, 6 prong head in platinum.

Holding a GIA triple ex, 1.7 RB, VS1 H color. She is still in awe after months and I am as well. Still haven't had time or patience to setup some lighting and take some proper DSLR shots, but these from her phone still make it look pretty good. In the pic the ring is a size 4.5, so that might scale things a bit, but all the better it looks huge on her finger

Thanks again for everyones help. If anyone wants the price details or where I got it please PM, I would like to keep that somewhat private.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/her-beautiful-solitaire.166642/

Attachments

• rogue.bmp
    673.2 KB · Views: 3,038

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ccardill » 06 Oct 2011 21:12
I finally proposed this weekend and thanks to this site was able to find perfect ring for my girlfriend. I've literally looked at hundreds of rings from this site and the sponsored vendors to eventually land on this design. So thanks to everyone because without this site I have no idea what I would have done.

I was fortunate that my experience throughout the search was great. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone I worked with. Jon and Charles at Good Old Gold were extremely helpful. I talked to Jon a couple times on the phone and he had a video of my diamond uploaded in a couple hours after talking with him. I've been waiting on an AVC since March or April and finally made the purchase at the end of August. The stone is a beautiful 2.25ct I SI1 AVC. Here is the video he made for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dq-5hfLj44

I then worked with Victor on the ring design and he did an amazing job. I saw a couple of Victor's designs on this site and I knew she would love the engraving so I was set on working with him. Most of our correspondence was through email and he was a pleasure to work with. We went through a couple different designs and ultimately ended up designing the Anya Solitaire, which is now on his website. It is an incredible ring and every detail is perfect. Victor emailed me the other night to ask how the proposal went and I told him she said "everything about the ring is me" which I think sums it up perfectly. Here is a video Victor sent me before he shipped the ring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xWp6JoYfeE

Here are pictures Victor sent me and hopefully I will have hand shots this weekend. Enjoy!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-anya-solitaire-with-gog-avc.166736/

cc.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mynah*Bird » 08 Oct 2011 15:56

Purchased in a local (non-jewelry) antique shop. Was for sale on consignment for an amazing price and listed as "3.5 ct antique unsymmetrical round cut stone set in platinum." We purchased the ring on a contingency that it was a diamond with no fracture fillers and had a clarity of SI1 or better. The setting was in pretty poor shape and 2 of the prongs were badly damaged while the others were wearing dangerously thin.

Had the stone inspected by a GG, and she weighed in at a chunky 4.21cts and estimated as L color and Si1 (borderline Vs2) clarity.

I absolutely love the personality of it!!!!!!!! In some lighting it looks like a warm vanilla custard, in other lightings you can just see a hint of warmth. There is always something new to see when I look at it!

Setting is temporary and will most likely be replaced by a Victor Canera creation early next year.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bye-bye-rb-hello-omb.166788/

Attachments

• mynah.bmp
    451.9 KB · Views: 2,811

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
HeatherL » 08 Oct 2011 20:39
Just wanted to post a couple of pics of my new stone. As I shared with dreamer as she was deciding between her RB and AVC, I upgraded from a 1.32 J VS2 RB to my new 1.73 K VS2 AVC. I love yellow gold and chunkier shanks so that is how she is set. I've been lusting after an AVC for quite some time, so I'm super excited to finally say that I now own one. A special thanks to Marie at GOG as she was soooo patient and understanding in my journey to finally get my new diamond. I highly recommend GOG, they are great!!! Also another special thanks to D&T who also posts on PS, she has been an absolute doll and has provided tons of help...I couldn't ask for a better friend.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-upgrade-1-73-k-vs2-avc.166792/

Attachments

• heather.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 2,807

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lil425 » 07 Oct 2011 19:36
My ring is ready to ship on Monday. Custom setting by Whiteflash. Comments welcome! 2.61 c pink sapphire surrounded by 8 10pt WF ACA rounds and 2 15pt pears

Attachments

• lil.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 2,781

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cookie » 07 Oct 2011 17:12
Hi everyone!

I have been wanting a solid plain bangle for a while. Last month when the platinum price started to drop, I decided it's about time to get one. I firstly contacted Larry Van Craeynest. He was interested in doing it, but our communication didn't go very well. He seemed to prefer phone calls over emails. Most of my emails didn't get replied to, and sometimes I got phone calls from him unexpectedly, to discuss the details of the project. Our communication style is so different that I decided I should go with another jeweler.

Then I contacted Victor. I heard many wonderful things about him and his work. It turned out so true! He replied to most of my emails within an hour. For someone who doesn't have a lot of patience to wait, i.e., me, this is great.

Victor was extremely patient with me. After being presented with all the possible bangle design options, I got very excited, but also felt a bit overwhelmed because this is my first bangle and I had no idea what would look good on me. When I hem and haw and tried to make up my mind, Victor let me take my time and never asked when I would be ready. I felt absolutely no pressure from him. It took me 2 weeks to decide on all the details. However, it took Victor only 1 week to complete the bangle! I sent him the payment last Friday and I got the bangle this Friday. How fast was that!

The bangle has a nice oval shape and has some clearance for my wrist. Victor created a unique lock for me, on the inside of the bangle. Once it's on, the wrist will not allow the safety to come off. Victor assured me this is the most secure safety. I love how the lock is almost invisible but also very secure.

Now let's see the two glamour shots from Victor. I took two handshots with my cell phone; please excuse the quality.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...y-hand-forged-bangle-by-victor-canera.166757/

bangle.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lil425 » 11 Oct 2011 18:35
Here it is - I had the Fed Ex box with me at work all day but did not peek. My hubby wanted to present it to me so I brought it home and he actually got down on one knee and put it on my finger. My 18 year old son was there and could not believe his father got down on one knee! Anyway here is my 2.61 ct pink sapphire surrounded by 8 10pt Whiteflash ACA rounds and two 15pt pears in white gold. will post better pics soon - this was a quick one snapped with my cell phone.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-20th-anniversary-pink-sapphire-ring.166892/

Attachments

• pink.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,250

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehrabehra » 12 Oct 2011 06:09
I just got back from the USA and I got my ring while I was there! Forgive the pictures - I just realized I have NO macro on my camera so this is the best I can do until I find my old fuji that was myopic lol This is a gift from my husband for our 20th anniversary.

Anyway, I LOVE this ring. Some at Whiteflash were concerned it would be too bulky but on my big hands I think it's perfect. I could totally see it in an eternity style either with this size stone or with 10 or 20 pointers.

I worked mainly with Chris Gonzales and I really like that guy. I plan to work with him again for my reset and my wavy bands (another project, another thread). He was the best! I cannot say enough good things about him! There were a few hitches that ended up delaying the production which made it so that it wasn't done when I was in the usa in july, but it is ON the finger now so yay!

This ring is:
three .33 stones
G/H/I color
VS2/SI1
Expert Selection (uncerted) stones)
14k UNPLATED white gold in shiny and satin finishes
size 8.5
7mm wide all the way around

I ****love**** the unplated white gold and it bugs me just a *little* how white the stones are lol But not much... this ring symbolizes a moment in time and its perfect. I like it more every day.

I also love how it looks stacked with other bands, though I have no pictures of that at this time. Hopefully later this week I'll get a manicure and borrow someone's camera...

Anyway I have several pictures so here goes!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cehras-3-stone-helix-by-wf.166915/

Attachments

• cehra.bmp
    849.4 KB · Views: 3,243

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
bright ice » 11 Oct 2011 21:40
I knew when the Pre-loved PS Jewel section began I would really have to restrain myself. I passed on Gypsy's 5 stone Aurora band but when ZestfullyBling put her BGD 5 stone U prong up, I caved very quickly.

Stats: 2.14 ctw of gorgeous BLING as follows; .411 G SI1, .433 G VS1, .444 G VS2, .431 G VS2, .423 G VS2 all AGS 000 set in 18kt yellow gold shank with platinum heads. Size 6.75.

I think I got an extraordinarily great deal with this purchase and ZestfullyBling was such a pleasure to work with. An all around smooth transaction. She sent the ring and the stone certs to BGD for inspection, sizing, and cleaning/polishing. They shipped overnight to me.

And here are some quick photos. Of course you will get more, these are indoors. I LOVE IT

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pre-loved-ps-bgd-5-stone-u-prong-band.166901/

Attachments

• brightice.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,234

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elam » 10 Oct 2011 13:42
Had some reservations about color of the center stone being too light (its light yellow) but it looks more intensed when set so I'm happy. Design was inspired by Tiffany's Soleste. Set with slightly bigger side stones and thicker band instead of thin split shank. It's 14mm wide so quite huge even on my size 6 finger. I just got it and only wore it twice. Think I would wear it on my left index to pair with casual outfit, right ring finger with suit. It's so flashy I feel guilty showing to friends and colleagues so its good to have a platform (here) for me to share my new love

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yellow-diamond-wirh-double-halo.166844/

Attachments

• elam.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 3,227

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
distracts » 11 Oct 2011 01:08
So this is my first post here and thus you guys don't know this, but the Pricescope forums were a HUGE help when my fiance and I were shopping for my engagement ring. I knew nothing about expensive jewelry going into this purchase, but lurking on PS for months gave me enough information to proceed.

I knew I wanted a sapphire center stone, and after having seen the icky sapphires on offer at the mall, I was ready to order online using some of the people who come highly recommended by people on this forum. My fiance was not into that because us picking my ring and stone out in person was very important to him. After going around and visiting just about every jeweler in the city, big and small, independent or chain, we ended up at Mariloff at the World Trade Center, which was the only place where the salespeople seemed to understand the phrase "sapphire center stone." I was initially going after fairly light and greyish sapphires, because I think those are gorgeous, but when they brought this one out I had to have it. I've contemplated getting it recut because there's some extinction (you'll see it in the pictures), but I don't know if that could be done without changing the surface size much. I've tried to include pictures with different lighting so you can see all the ways the color looks. Also, at the time I got it, I didn't pay attention to the prongs at all, but now (months and months later!), I wish I'd thought more about prongs early on so I could have had them made skinnier and not so chunky and bulbous. Overall, though, I am incredibly satisfied with it.

Anyway, on to what you care about:

Stats:
Cushion cut 2.06 ct sapphire, natural, untreated (I have LOTS more information on this from the GIA if I could only find where my fiance put it!)
Half moon sidestones, 1.57 ct total, G, VS2
0.72 ct total pave, G, VS2
Set in platinum 900
Ring size 4.5

distracts.jpg

Footballgirl

Rough_Rock
I love all the eye candy :) My fiancee proposed last month, I couldn't be happier! Princess halo, I adore the vintage setting. :)
IMG_3936.jpg
IMG_3974.jpg
IMG_3965.jpg

Sorry if these turn out huge!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
SweetPeach » 13 Oct 2011 12:23
I'm so happy to finally be able to share my ring! My FI proposed late this summer (yay!) and said he wanted us to pick out the ring together (double yay!). I knew I wanted a slightly warmer old mine cut and we reached out to JbEG, and Grace and Erica did not disappoint! They were wonderful to work with! And I'm in LOVE...the diamond is so incredibly bright and beautiful!

Without further ado, here are the stats and the pics:

2.05 M VVS2 OMB
7.66x7.52x5.06
ring size 6

Thanks for looking!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-2-05-omb-engagement-ring.166968/

Attachments

• sweet.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 3,140

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2boys » 14 Oct 2011 16:06
Hi everyone! I recently decided to upgrade the center stone in my Truth 3 stone ring. It now holds a fabulous 3.02 ct H SI-1 diamond from BGD! They were able to reuse my original setting which was also a plus!

Thanks again to all of the wonderful staff at Brian Gavin Diamonds for such a great experience! Brian and Lesley were really great to work with!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...h-3-stone-upgrade-with-new-3ct-center.167027/

Attachments

• mom2.bmp
    789.4 KB · Views: 3,028

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
moosemom » 15 Oct 2011 08:22
Hi everyone. I finally am able to post my 20th anniversary upgrade ring that I received on Tuesday. I purchased the diamond in August but couldn't decide on a setting. I ultimately figured out that no matter how many different options I was looking at my heart kept pulling me back to a simple, classic solitaire.

General Specs:
GOG AVC
SI 1
L
Trueste Solitaire in platinum
finger size 6 3/8

Let me start off by saying that it was a pleasure to work with Sarah at GOG. This was easily the smoothest high dollar transaction over the internet I have ever had. This establishment is first class all the way. The diamond is everything I thought it would be and more. Jonathan really knew what he was doing when he developed the August Vintage line.

The setting is the Trueste solitaire by Victor Canera. This man is amazing. He is very kind, patient, respectful, accessible, talented and a true gentleman. We traded what seemed like a million emails and even though I ended up choosing a relatively a simple setting compared to some of the intricate beauties he has done for other pricescope members, he never made me feel like I was less important. I signed the work order for the ring last Thursday. He told me it would be about 2-3 weeks for it to be done. The next day I got an email saying it would be done that weekend and it was mailed out to me the next Monday. The total time from order to my husband putting the lovely ring on my finger was less than a week! I love how the ring turned out - it is perfect for me. I will be ordering a wedding band soon and once I decide on the style, you can bet I will be calling upon Mr. Canera again!

Without further adieu ... please meet my upgrade.

First - a link to the ring and video of my actual ring from VC

http://www.victorcanera.com/jewelry/engagement-rings/the-trueste-solitaire-with-antique-cushion.html

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...upgrade-victor-canera-trueste-gog-avc.167044/

moosem.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
drad » 13 Oct 2011 23:46
My boyfriend hasn't officially proposed but my ring is done! We got the pictures yesterday and I'm so excited. The milgrain looks perfect and I love all the details! I was worried about the halo stones being to big and I would have preferred smaller melee but he couldn't get it to fit given the size of the center stone. I think the face on shot is taken from a higher up angle instead of dead on because the bottom half of the halo looks smaller than the top half. I don't mind the larger halo in the side view picture and hope it looks more like that then the face on shot.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bgd-custom-halo-e-ring.166995/

drad.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
applenx » 14 Oct 2011 14:04
Ring: GIA, RB , 0.81ct, D/VVS2
Cut Grade/ Polish/Symmetry: Excellet, Fluorescence: None, HCA:1.4
Measmnts-5.99x6.02x3.68mm , Depth-61.2%, Table- 58%, Crown Angle-34.5, povilion-40.8, Girdle: Medium-slightly thick, Culet: N,
Purchased from Bluenile, set in Platinum, ring size 5.5

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-ring-d.167019/

apple.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results