The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO lovely on your hand!!!! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elisateach » 20 Jul 2011 16:12
So being home from school all summer can be dangerous. I stay up too late wandering Ebay. Look what I just had to have... It is 14k white gold with a .20 diamond that is clear to my eye and when louped. The detail of the filigree is almost perfect. The only downside is it is a 7.5 and I am not. I am going to give it to my daughter for her birthday :

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vintage-ebay-find.163465/

Attachments

• elisa.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 2,724

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
DerekLee » 19 Jul 2011 17:33
Hi all,

So here's the stone I got:

0.63-ct
F
VS1
3 Ex
60.8% Depth - 57% Table - 34.5% Crown - 40.8% Pavilion
5.54 * 5.57 * 3.38 mm
L:W 1:1.01
Thin to Med (faceted) - None Culet - Faint Fluorescente
Holloway Cut Adviser: Light Return Ex, Fire Ex, Scintillation Ex, Spread Vg, Score 1.3

Setting: Pt950 Classic 6 Size US 3.75

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/0-63-ct-round-on-a-classic-6-prong.163422/

Attachments

• derek.bmp
    798.8 KB · Views: 2,749

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Here's a side view of my ring, posted above.

Attachments

• DSCN1903crop.bmp
    873.8 KB · Views: 2,728

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Orchid Lei » 22 Jul 2011 14:26
It's been quite the ring rollercoaster this year! I ordered an 11 stone (7 pointers) shared prong ring from ID Jewelry last summer. I got it, the diamonds were sparkly, it fit great, I loved it. But 2 months later, 2 stones were already loose. I sent it back and they tightened it at no charge. I got it back, wore it for 2 months and the same stones came loose again...

I looked at options with Tami and I finally decided to upgrade. I discovered that I could set my stones with 4 prongs instead of shared prong, so I upgraded to a 5 stone with 15 pointers, excellent cut, F-G color, SI clarity.

I received the ring last month and the diamonds are super sparkly and very white. The carat weight is a substantial look on my 3.75 size finger.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idj-5-stone-ring-0-75tcw-4-prong-pictures.163520/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idj-5-stone-ring-0-75tcw-4-prong-pictures.163520/[/URL]

orchid.jpg

coltleader

Rough_Rock
I am helping my best friend pick out an engagement ring for his soon to be fiance. I bought my wife's ring from a local chain but he is convinced that buying online gets you better prices, so I agreed to help him with the search. I don't want to give him any bad suggestions so can anyone offer me a review of the rings from the My Jewelry Box website? I don't know much about rings in general, so make it simple on me. Thanks everyone.

Homaclese

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I found quite a bit of helpful information on this forum so I thought I would post some pics of the end result. 1.11 carat, IF, E color and ideal cut from Whiteflash. Have not seen it in person yet. Definite overkill I know but I figure that when you look at your life's earnings it is a tiny percentage and worth it considering it is a one-time hit for the most important person for the rest of your life.

Thanks!

4-Prong-White-Gold-Diamond-Solitaire-Engagment-Ring-by-Whiteflash-20624.jpg

4-Prong-White-Gold-Diamond-Solitaire-Engagment-Ring-by-Whiteflash-20624_3.jpg

4-Prong-White-Gold-Diamond-Solitaire-Engagment-Ring-by-Whiteflash-20624_2.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
coltleader|1311653116|2976878 said:
I am helping my best friend pick out an engagement ring for his soon to be fiance. I bought my wife's ring from a local chain but he is convinced that buying online gets you better prices, so I agreed to help him with the search. I don't want to give him any bad suggestions so can anyone offer me a review of the rings from the My Jewelry Box website? I don't know much about rings in general, so make it simple on me. Thanks everyone.

You should really start a new thread with this question so more people see it.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
cokitty » 26 Jul 2011 18:14
I had purchased a 1.8ct color change sapphire from AJS Gems. I sent it to Steven Kirsch of Timeless Luxury four weeks ago and tomorrow it will be back to me in its happy little home!
His work was fast, and if his customer service is representative of the final product I am in for one heck of a treat tomorrow!
The sapphire changes from a deep cobalt blue to bright upbeat purple depending on the lighting. Very spiffy.
Original Thread in CS

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...sapphire-pear-in-micropave-halo-by-sk.163663/

Attachments

• cokitty1.bmp
    798.8 KB · Views: 2,146

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
cokitty » 26 Jul 2011 17:49
I am truly blessed. I have two rings on their way to me from Steven Kirsch of Timeless Luxury. He was a true pleasure to work with start to finish. His original timeline for the project was 4-6 weeks, plus an additional two weeks for his downtime at the start of July. Well that went right out the window! He got them done four weeks to the day after he received the stones! Really you cannot ask for a better turn around then that, especially when you consider that he made me two very lovely rings in that time. His customer service really could not be better, he is prompt to respond to emails and phone calls and always helpful and his polite attitude went a long way with me!
This thread will be about the oval, or Madame Blueberry as I like to call her. I was pretty sure what I wanted, a simple three stone with trillion diamond side stones. However I sought reassurance from the very helpful crowd over in the colored stones forum. The original thread can be found here.
I told SK that I wanted a simple ring with an asprey shank, comfort fit rounding and trillion sides, what he sent me looks dead on!

The center stone is a 4.11 oval sapphire from AJS GEMS. 9.7x7.5x6.1mm. The trillion diamond side stones were chosen by Steven.

I only have his teaser pictures to post at this time, the rings will not arrive to me until tomorrow!
Here are a few pictures of the stones before they were set!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...erry-three-stone-sapphire-and-diamond.163660/

Attachments

• cokitty2.bmp
    798.8 KB · Views: 3,946

lxb87

Rough_Rock
Finally! I was a LIW for a long while then didn't check it. This has been many years in the making. May I present my new addition...

It is 1.12 carat, color E, set in WG band by Precision Set. I love it so much!

2cfrs6h.jpg

29x6tza.jpg

qodn9j.jpg

lxb87

Rough_Rock
Finally! I was a LIW for a long while then didn't check it. This has been many years in the making. May I present my new addition...

It is 1.12 carat, color E, set in WG band by Precision Set. I love it so much! My ring size is 4.5 but it's a bit loose and could go down some more.

2cfrs6h.jpg

29x6tza.jpg

qodn9j.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1311752599|2977803 said:
My 3 stone rose gold trellis!
Center stone: 0.65, H, Si1, AGS000, ACA
Side stones: 2 x 0.16, H, Si1

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

Link to post: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...reads/my-3-stone-trellis-in-rose-gold.163682/

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
cardamoms » 27 Jul 2011 08:15
My fellow popped the question last weekend, and I want to share my ring because I think of it as the ring that pricescope built. I have lots of pictures to share, but before I get to that, I thought I would share the story of how the ring came to be in case it helps other people like me who come to this site completely new to the fine jewelry game.

Shape: Asscher
Weight: 1.710 carats
Measurements: 6.67mm long x 6.68mm wide x 4.70mm in depth
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Total depth: 71.00%
Table percentage: 51.40%
U.V. florescence: Faint
Color: I
Clarity: VS1

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...her-in-canera-setting-with-sidestones.163687/

Attachments

• card.bmp
    703.2 KB · Views: 4,489

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• bd.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 4,494

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
IamKrysie » 27 Jul 2011 09:25
I took the advice of my fellow PSers and sent my engagement ring back to Tacori to get the prongs fixed. (Side Note: My diamond was originally set by my local jeweler, not Tacori) I decided to do this in conjunction with ordering the matching band for my HT2326.
While the price tag sting was a bit more painful than going with a custom made band, I am so happy with the results. Tacori did my prong work for free and even cleaned up my engagement ring so that it looks even sparklier than when it was brand new! Sure, I paid for the name. But It was worth it to me.

I have also added pics of the hubby to be's band. He opted for a flat platinum 4mm band. Simple and beautiful. I just love the slightly skinnier rings on men.

tacorifixed.jpg

tacoribefore.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
renogirl » 28 Jul 2011 00:29
So I must start off by thanking everyone who contributes to Pricescope for helping me choose the 10 year anniversary upgrade ring of my dreams. The folks at GOG were terrific, and I'm so in love with the AVC! I went back and forth from a RB to AVC, but really wanted something unique.

Details of the center stone:
2.16ct AVC
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Florescence: Medium
7.93mm x 7.32mm x 5.06mm
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
AGS # 1040384350004

It's mounted in Victor Canera's Sophia French Cut Solitaire, Hand Forged in Platinum with 1.03ct total weight of French Cut Vintage Diamonds and hand engraving, ring size 4.25. Victor couldn't have been nicer to deal with. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about a custom setting or one of his beautiful designs. He was so pleasant and had a prompt and responsive manner - I just knew I was in good hands, and never worried for a second.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...tor-canera-sophia-featuring-a-gog-avc.163728/

Attachments

• reno.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 4,384

rsandya

Rough_Rock
This is my ring! We picked it out together but he is holding it hostage til ready to propose. I wasnt even allowed to try it on! Ooo the torture. The center stone is a 1.2 carat round, I, SI2. The setting is a platinum miligrain with engraving on the sides and 10 round side stones. I love it!!!
photo%20(1)_7.jpg
photo%20(2)_6.jpg

Will post more pics once its on my finger =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results