shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC in mens palladium belcher ring

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers,

Here's some iPhone pics of my AVC in a palladium belcher style ring. The stone is a 1.57 carat G-I1 AVC from GOG, the stone is eye-clean and I feel very fortunate to have snatched it up before any other PSers saw it :Up_to_something:

AVC_Ring%20003.jpg

AVC_Ring%20006.jpg

AVC_Ring%20001.jpg

AVC_Ring%20005.jpg

Unfortunately, I knocked my ring on something hard and the prongs need tightening, so I can't wear it ring now :blackeye:

Hope you enjoy!

Joe

Re: Mens AVC in palladium belcher ring

Ohhh, and I have to thank Jon for designing an amazingly beautiful cushion cut. I've never seen another diamond as beautiful as this one, absolutely the best!

Spectacular!!! You are so lucky to have found that stone to be eye clean! Love the setting - would be happy to take it off your hands if you should tire of it. :love: :love:

Very nice ring - get those prongs fixed so you don't let that beauty sit in a drawer one minute longer than necessary!

Great choice of stone and setting - looks fabulous!

Gorgeous ring and to find an eye clean I1 :o

Wow!!! Just- wow! That looks great Joe! The setting and stone are fantastic, congrats!

What a perfect ring!!!

It's gorgeous - lucky you! I wish my guy liked diamonds, I'd love to get him an AVC ring...alas :cry:

A most gorgeous diamond and a very nice ring! :love: :appl:

That is a really gorgeous stone/ring.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

The ring is great, I highly recommend Palladium as an alternative to platinum for those on a budget or who want a lighter weight ring. The color of palladium is very close to platinum and it doesn't require replating like WG, bonus!

The stone is really beyond words. I will treasure this diamond for a long time.

I've learned a lot of PS, probably too much for my own good. Now I have to have some restraint before I start a poorman's collection of FCDs (darn you Kenny for your amazing collection!).

:saint:

Great ring!

What a great find! The AVC looks great in that setting, too -- really shows off the shape of the stone, and I'll bet the profile looks great with the high crown.

Beautiful stone, it looks very lively.

Joe, I know this is an ancient thread, but if you're still active here can you tell me where you got that setting?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP