shape
carat
color
clarity

Spinel, diamonds, blue pearl, upgrades, remakes....three lovely projects now finished!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Alex T! How are you? Have your kids gone back to school? Are they still home schooling? I'm hoping all is going well with you and yours. :))
Yes, I agree re the video. I just wish I could upload it to youtube at full resolution. But my phone won't send an video that big, so it's always a tad blurry. You do get the general idea, tho. I'm very happy with it!

Thanks so much, @idealw2boys! And I *utterly* agree with you that a curve allows each stone to stand out. My side stones are hugely important to me and very sentimental, so I DON'T want them to get lost in a general 'wall of bling'. Is your three stone on PS? Feel free to post a link in this thread if so - I'd love to see it!
Thank you so much, @elle_71125 :wavey: Have you been tucked away in the colored stones forum lately? It's nice to see you here on SMTB! And - since I think you have such wonderful taste in colored stones - *please* give me your opinion on my spinel. if you hate it - feel free to say; I'm asking so I'm open to all opinions. Just be aware tho - that stone is flawless; it's just covered with fluff and finger marks. Some day I'll remember to clean my pieces before posting them on PS. Clearly, that day is not today. :roll: And now I'm heading over to the CS forum to see if you have any new projects on the cooker! I hope all is well with you! :))

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Madame @mrs-b

A most exuberant congratulations to you on yet another 3 pieces of jewelry!!!

I love your bold statement pieces. Im so fond of your enormous 3 stone ring. It looks outrageously good on your hand. I am very drawn to a two tone ring. Why agonize over which metal to use, when one can use both!!!

I must admit i don't know too much about spinels. However, your grand spinel ring has inspired me to open yet another pandora box of jewels!!

I love the stylistic, fluid and contemporary pendant on you! It goes very very well with your rosy complexion and kind blue eyes.

May you enjoy each and every piece that you have envisioned and brought to life. Wishing you continued good health, tremendous happiness and a prolonged love affair with your beloved!!!

Lol I love that- “Pandora’s box of jewels” - how appropriate for many of us PSers!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh....... I loved your three stone ring before, but you were absolutely correct that the larger side stones really make the ring outstanding!! It seems to me that you said that about ”my” three stone ring (previously “yours”).....perhaps the pears should be larger. Victor did not agree with you, but after seeing your new design,.......
hmmmmm.

Congratulations on your 36th wedding anniversary!! You were a beautiful bride and have only become more lovely!!

i am delighted with the results of your mammogram. You have endured a great deal lately and you deserved this good news!!

Sorry to thread jack - but @Mcgregor I can’t seem to find a pic of your three stone with pears?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On Sunday, to celebrate Labor Day, my god daughter asked me if we could have a tea party. I said - of course! - and here we are. :)) I used my very favorite Alice in Wonderland china made by Whittards in England, and we had home made fudge brownies, celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in prosciutto, fresh cherry flummery, mangoes and blackberries with greek yoghurt, hot french bread with smoked salmon et al and egg salad, champagne and a pot of herb tea. All fresh - all made by me!

20200907_161818.jpg

And here are two of my very favorite people toasting all hard working people everywhere - in this case - me!

20200907_161900.jpg

Omg I love this so much!! Prosciutto wrapped asparagus and cream cheese? Or...? Feel free to itemize the treats! I’m inspired and love a good tea party.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I love this so much!! Prosciutto wrapped asparagus and cream cheese? Or...? Feel free to itemize the treats! I’m inspired and love a good tea party.

@pearaffair -

I love a good tea party, too! All the bits and pieces are listed above in the order they're on the table, starting from closest to the camera to furthest away..

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @elle_71125 :wavey: Have you been tucked away in the colored stones forum lately? It's nice to see you here on SMTB! And - since I think you have such wonderful taste in colored stones - *please* give me your opinion on my spinel. if you hate it - feel free to say; I'm asking so I'm open to all opinions. Just be aware tho - that stone is flawless; it's just covered with fluff and finger marks. Some day I'll remember to clean my pieces before posting them on PS. Clearly, that day is not today. :roll: And now I'm heading over to the CS forum to see if you have any new projects on the cooker! I hope all is well with you! :))

I haven’t been super active lately. I guess I’ve just been feeling unmotivated but I’m trying to work on it because I love PS so much. Also, since I’m a big believer in better late than never... Happy Anniversary! Your DH is just the sweetest man. I remember that pic of him “visiting“ you at the hospital (aka: standing outside with a note) and just thinking how lucky you guys are to have each other. :kiss2:

As for your spinel...since you’re asking, I guess I’ll tell you what I think. It’s freaking phenomenal!
1A8CD016-B5E9-4A9A-80F7-4F3A971E83FD.gif

Seriously, it’s gorgeous! For one thing, it’s my favorite shape. For another, you halo’d it. I will admit that grey spinels are not in my usual wheel house but I just adore yours. Every picture you posted was all “you can barely see the purple” but trust me...I see it and I’m loving it! Plus, the East/ West orientation was the perfect choice for this beauty. David did an amazing job (as usual). Have you posted a profile shot and a gallery shot? If not, I’d love to see them. :mrgreen:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair -

I love a good tea party, too! All the bits and pieces are listed above in the order they're on the table, starting from closest to the camera to furthest away..

Oh wow, how on earth did I miss that? You know you’ve posted gorgeous photos when I completely miss the text!!!

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
I think the .95 and .96 are perfect. :)

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Alex T! How are you? Have your kids gone back to school? Are they still home schooling? I'm hoping all is going well with you and yours. :))
Yes, I agree re the video. I just wish I could upload it to youtube at full resolution. But my phone won't send an video that big, so it's always a tad blurry. You do get the general idea, tho. I'm very happy with it!

Thanks so much, @idealw2boys! And I *utterly* agree with you that a curve allows each stone to stand out. My side stones are hugely important to me and very sentimental, so I DON'T want them to get lost in a general 'wall of bling'. Is your three stone on PS? Feel free to post a link in this thread if so - I'd love to see it!
MrsB,
Here are pictures of my 3 stone. It looks big in the pictures, but it’s very modest compared to yours.

My center is 1.50 HSI Triple x , sides are .40 ct each. G SI all eye clean.

They are set at an angle so that they’re not a straight line.

One day I hope to upgrade to a center that is at least 2.5 ct or my other dream is a slightly elongated OMC.
6A4A2774-CBDB-424A-B991-FE53EB62493C.jpeg D5A9EE0E-25BB-4C70-829C-7F76A42BD808.jpeg 9B84D0B4-3183-406C-8467-1EBCF9B42297.jpeg A2FBF1C1-E546-426A-AA30-1685C18646BD.jpeg

Hopefully I did this right?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@idealw2boys -

That's utterly gorgeous! Can I ask who made it pls? It's a perfect design from every perspective!

And I love those proportions! What size is your finger? I think the fit and flow are just faultless!

Thank you so much for sharing - I love it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello! We are all fabulous here, thank you! We're all back to school now - I went back on Wednesay last week, Lola on Thursday & Hope started High School on Monday. So far everything is fine & it's so lovely to have all the children back in & the school busy, as opposed to how it was through June & July, which was just children of key workers & us staff on a rota basis. Our numbers are rising again here & we have some restrictions being reintroduced from next week, but the schools will be the last to be affected by anything. Thank you so much for asking! I must be more pro-active with emailing :wavey:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful to put a lovely face to all that beautiful jewelry! The three-stone ring is perfection, and that pearl!! Thank you for sharing.

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
@idealw2boys -

That's utterly gorgeous! Can I ask who made it pls? It's a perfect design from every perspective!

And I love those proportions! What size is your finger? I think the fit and flow are just faultless!

Thank you so much for sharing - I love it!
Thanks @mrs-b !!!

It was my first custom project with IDJ ( Yekutiel) . I was a nervous wreck. I agonized over the design and stone section and was very specific about how I wanted the shank to measure and how to line up the stones etc.

It took awhile and he’s very busy, but I made sure to ask for updates and videos for progress etc.

It was all worth it in the end, but it was a nervous 6 weeks or longer if I remember correctly. I think it was from 2015 or 2016?

The thing I learned about IDJ is that their specialty is stock settings, but he has access to the best craftsmen and setters. I think he sends out his work to his sources based on the project and whatever else he sees that you need. If you show him attention to detail and how particular and precise you are about getting it right, he will deliver. But, the legwork is on the customer from a design standpoint. You have to have a clear vision of what you want and either show him in pictures what it is, so he can narrow it down and show you what he has and then you make some adjustments according to your liking, and then he takes it from there.It just worked out for me because I’m very hands on about most things in my life, this project being no different, so I was ok with handling it. Some may like to turn it over to an artist jeweler, but not me, I don’t like surprises and I like to be fully involved so I know what I’m getting. ☺️

I’m a size 6. I’m a petite girl but somehow have disproportionate fingers... Lol

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to thread jack - but @Mcgregor I can’t seem to find a pic of your three stone with pears?

Pear affair....sorry, I did not see this until today (Friday). Pictures of my three stone are under SMTB May 5, 2018. I lurked for years and came out of the shadows when Mrs-b sold me her 2.54 VC diamond. And....she was heading to LA, so she even dropped the stone off for me and I had it in record time!! I knew the setting I wanted from VC and have yet to experience DS. I love my ring!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie -

Laughing here - I...apologise?

I've been dreading you seeing that I enlarged the sides on my three stone - I know how committed you are to small sides! Frankly, I took your silence as meaning "Hmmmmm, H...."

On the up side tho, I'm currently doing a pair of opal and diamond drop earrings in rose gold. The crystal opals are of medium color at best, but I think I'm going to like them a lot! But they definitely DONT have strong colors, so I wouldn't get too excited about seeing them. They should be very pretty and they'll almost certainly be the only opal earrings I ever own, so they'll be special for that reason, if nothing else.

And I think both charm bracelets will come end of next week.

AND I've been working on setting a pair of lovely silver blue Tahitian pearls a friend of mine gave me - :wavey: - so I'll be interested to hear what you make of those. They'll go with the blue pearl necklace in this thread. I hope you like them!

Frankly, tho, since I saw your new bangle - and then the photos of it with the earrings - I've realized I'm only kicking around in the shallows. I doubt I'll ever do more, tho, as my jewelry collection is nearing completion....

Your threestone has reached its pinnacle, H. I really, really like these proportions on you - the traditional proportions, just as you said! It’s a ring that makes all the right statements without being overwrought. Bigger is not always better. I think in-person you can probably see a little skin on both sides of the sidestones, right? The one-eyed camera always removes that perspective; THESE proportions - a large threestone “head” that leaves just a sliver of skin on each side - that’s what I always want to see! Another friend of mine is looking for a threestone, and she likes larger sides too, and she made the same comment that you did about my preference for smaller sides, and I’ll just repeat my response :bigsmile: - “I like sidestones so small that they’re now quarter-pointers, so I’m perhaps not the ideal study for threestones these days” :lol:

Size… I think we, as PSers, all know that if you don’t love your centerstone then no setting is going to make you whole. And if you don’t love your mount, then no centerstone is going to satiate. But it’s the rare woman who can identify both what her unhappiness stems from and how to fix it first go round!! So congratulations on being that woman ::)

The spinel!! I was wondering about this stone, actually! The colour is lovely - a jar of blackberry preserves on the windowsill ::) I’m curious about this ring, though. How will you wear it? What band(s) will you wear with it? What earrings? What occasions? It’s definitely different in your collection.

I'm glad you don’t feel the need to match rings to bracelets to necklaces to earrings. This is a style that I put firmly into your “fancy whites” collection… So I’m thinking the SS drops for earrings… Oh, and a pave toe ring. Yes. Perfect. Blackberry preserves, pearls, and pave’d toes.
~Yssie, Solutions For All Your Collections Quandaries.

The big blue! We have got to talk pearls one of these days!! This is Vietnamese? I remember you getting it - I remember being surprised that you found one as big as you wanted at all, let alone that quickly. It was waiting for you. I’m confident that’s the most uncommon gemstone in this trio! (And it would have suited your beautiful god-daughter's blue tea party shirt perfectly... Just thought I'd point that out... :bigsmile:)

If I’m thinking about the right silver blues - those are actually Sea of Cortez! Different oysters than Tahitians come from, but the colours can be similar! I’ve never seen Tahitians with the colour play on yours, though :love:

You’re being such a tease about these opal earrings! I bought another opal from @jordyonbass a couple of days ago - it’ll go into hairpiece with a pair of vivid yellow baby hearts that I lucked into preloved from @ccuheartnurse and some red spinel melee from Yvonne Raley. 1.63ct black body with beautiful earthy tones - not terribly bright apparently, but I couldn’t resist that jet black body…

1599970525408.png

Speaking of tea parties - yours looks marvellous. I have spent every weekend for the last three months working. On the one hand I’m exceedingly grateful to have a stable and steady job with a generous company, and I feel terrible for complaining given what I know so many other people are going through. On the other - I am exhausted. And when I’m as tired as I am right now, thinking about my own projects in progress is honestly more stressful than enjoyable. Since I know that you’ll take care of both vision and execution, I’m happy to fantasize about your projects instead ::)

I'm very glad your health is looking up!! About time for some good news there!!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg yssie- can this go on the unofficial Pricescoper’s T-shirt? I love your phrasing!

“...if you don’t love your centerstone then no setting is going to make you whole. And if you don’t love your mount, then no centerstone is going to satiate. But it’s the rare woman who can identify both what her unhappiness stems from and how to fix it first go round!!“

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, how am I only just seeing the latest additions to your beautiful collection? Stunning :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie -

Here they are in progress. I'm replacing the one on the upper right with something slightly more coherent with the rest of them. Diamonds will go into all the flowers. And then, of course, they need to be assembled (at the moment all the stems between the stations aren't connected) then it will all be polished. They're 18kt rose, btw, and 2.5" long.

IMG_8380.jpg

And speaking of rose gold...you're dead right - the spinel ring is different for me. So of course, I'm going to change it up a little. The halo head and the diamond band is just too tizzy for me, so I'm having the band snipped off and a tri-wire rose gold band added. I almost did this initially, then hesitated at the last minute, but I should have gone with my gut. There is quite a lot of pink in the spinel, and I think the rose will pick that up perfectly.

And that will finish my rose gold collection.

The % ctw of my sides on the 3 stone went from 20% to 31% - a significant jump but still nowhere near Tiffany's standard 50%. In my opinion, 2 x 1.5ct sides would be simply too big for my finger and would INDEED qualify as a wall of bling. I like to see a little skin either side as well as the tapering band (which you can see, yes, on this still), so I feel as tho it's a tad more substantial without having lost its soul. When all is said and done, the ctw went from 4.28 to 4.96 - so not a huge jump.

As for that pearl - I love it. I was going to wear it last night with a LittleBlackDress, but in the end it was too chilly for the LBD and I was inspired by @Polabowla's kind comments about my pins, so I wore my holly pin with the ruby berries - which was just right with the rest of my outfit. Seriously, doesn't that pin look great?! I was also wearing a ruby colored pair of suede pumps - same color as the rubies in the pin - so it was all fairly serendipitous!

Holly pin.jpeg

And I love my Sea of Cortez pearls - my apologies for posting after drinking! I'm having a pair of studs made for them - rubellites with diamond halos - and the pearls have been set on white gold wires to form short drops - similar to the earrings in the above photo. I believe my Big Blue is Vietnamese, and the timing of wanting her and finding her was, for once, extraordinarily perfect! The ruby in BB's necklace is cushion cut, as are my (extraordinarily red!) rubellites, so the match should work cohesively, without being overly uniform.

Last night I looked at the jewelry I was wearing and thought again just how personal it can be. Every piece was made specifically for me and every piece represented either a milestone or specific event of some kind. As well as what you can see, I wore my rose gold and yellow gold plain bangles, along with my pale yellow EC and wedding band and, on the other hand, my yellow gold holly ring. The whole combo was very warm, very individual, and personal to me and only me. Loved it. :))

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 - I trust your taste on colored stones, so I'm very pleased you like my new spinel! She's a beauty for sure. I feel as tho I didn't nail it with this setting, so am sending it back to DKJ to remove and replace the band. She's not as cold as my last spinel - which was more blue-grey. This one is definitely purple, so shows a fair amount of pink, which this setting just drained away. So I'm going to replace the shank with a rose gold tri-wire and see how that goes. Once she comes back, I'll post some profile shots, but the gallery is pretty standard and unadorned.
And thank you for the anniversary wishes and kind comments about my DH - he's a genuinely special man.

@pearaffair, @Mcgregor has, basically, the perfect ring. It's elegant, it's sizable, it's in a perfect setting - it's basically flawless. Did you find the pictures? I started a thread on it when it went to live with McGregor so if you haven't found them, trawl through my threads and you'll find one about this ring; it's worth the effort!

@naroo_11 - thank you! There are many perfect size iterations for a three stone ring - and I love all of them! But this one is, I think, perfect for me, in that it has just the right balance between the presence of the side diamonds, and the individuality of the center. This is very different to someone like @yssie, for example, whose perfect 3 stone is basically a solitaire that she looks at lovingly while THINKING - fleetingly - of adding sides, while simultaneously deciding not to do it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ibrakeforpossums - thank you for those very kind comments! My face is feeling a little the worse for wear this morning after a wonderful evening last night! It's 10am now and I'm laying in bed in my jammies, with said three stone ring, admiring it in the morning sun. :))

Good morning, @Austina! And thank you! Happy Sunday! :wavey:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few snaps from yesterday.

20200905_141811.jpg

20200905_141520.jpg

20200905_142017.jpg

20200905_141618.jpg

Although I love the diamond shank as is- I think the rose gold triwire will be stunning!
I love looking at mine and the many moods, and it’s easier to do so now set. It’s quite entertaining!
Your absolutely divine gorgeous spinel looks to be just as wonderfully moody.
:love:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Mrs-b, thank you for your kind words re: my lovely VC ring. For me, this is my “Waterloo”, as you stated so long ago. For someone with short, chunky fingers and a rather small, fat hand, this is a very well balanced ring for my hand. And.......I love it! DSS has not reared its ugly head and I don’t expect it to, especially since I am not going anywhere these days! I am most content with my beauty....thanks to you!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 - I trust your taste on colored stones, so I'm very pleased you like my new spinel! She's a beauty for sure. I feel as tho I didn't nail it with this setting, so am sending it back to DKJ to remove and replace the band. She's not as cold as my last spinel - which was more blue-grey. This one is definitely purple, so shows a fair amount of pink, which this setting just drained away. So I'm going to replace the shank with a rose gold tri-wire and see how that goes. Once she comes back, I'll post some profile shots, but the gallery is pretty standard and unadorned.
And thank you for the anniversary wishes and kind comments about my DH - he's a genuinely special man.

@pearaffair, @Mcgregor has, basically, the perfect ring. It's elegant, it's sizable, it's in a perfect setting - it's basically flawless. Did you find the pictures? I started a thread on it when it went to live with McGregor so if you haven't found them, trawl through my threads and you'll find one about this ring; it's worth the effort!

@naroo_11 - thank you! There are many perfect size iterations for a three stone ring - and I love all of them! But this one is, I think, perfect for me, in that it has just the right balance between the presence of the side diamonds, and the individuality of the center. This is very different to someone like @yssie, for example, whose perfect 3 stone is basically a solitaire that she looks at lovingly while THINKING - fleetingly - of adding sides, while simultaneously deciding not to do it!

I love it as is but your rose gold idea is inspired. I can't wait!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-b, thank you for your kind words re: my lovely VC ring. For me, this is my “Waterloo”, as you stated so long ago. For someone with short, chunky fingers and a rather small, fat hand, this is a very well balanced ring for my hand. And.......I love it! DSS has not reared its ugly head and I don’t expect it to, especially since I am not going anywhere these days! I am most content with my beauty....thanks to you!

In a socially distanced, ethernet kinda way, I am sending you a BIG hug, @Mcgregor! :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie -

Here they are in progress. I'm replacing the one on the upper right with something slightly more coherent with the rest of them. Diamonds will go into all the flowers. And then, of course, they need to be assembled (at the moment all the stems between the stations aren't connected) then it will all be polished. They're 18kt rose, btw, and 2.5" long.

IMG_8380.jpg

And speaking of rose gold...you're dead right - the spinel ring is different for me. So of course, I'm going to change it up a little. The halo head and the diamond band is just too tizzy for me, so I'm having the band snipped off and a tri-wire rose gold band added. I almost did this initially, then hesitated at the last minute, but I should have gone with my gut. There is quite a lot of pink in the spinel, and I think the rose will pick that up perfectly.

And that will finish my rose gold collection.

The % ctw of my sides on the 3 stone went from 20% to 31% - a significant jump but still nowhere near Tiffany's standard 50%. In my opinion, 2 x 1.5ct sides would be simply too big for my finger and would INDEED qualify as a wall of bling. I like to see a little skin either side as well as the tapering band (which you can see, yes, on this still), so I feel as tho it's a tad more substantial without having lost its soul. When all is said and done, the ctw went from 4.28 to 4.96 - so not a huge jump.

As for that pearl - I love it. I was going to wear it last night with a LittleBlackDress, but in the end it was too chilly for the LBD and I was inspired by @Polabowla's kind comments about my pins, so I wore my holly pin with the ruby berries - which was just right with the rest of my outfit. Seriously, doesn't that pin look great?! I was also wearing a ruby colored pair of suede pumps - same color as the rubies in the pin - so it was all fairly serendipitous!

Holly pin.jpeg

And I love my Sea of Cortez pearls - my apologies for posting after drinking! I'm having a pair of studs made for them - rubellites with diamond halos - and the pearls have been set on white gold wires to form short drops - similar to the earrings in the above photo. I believe my Big Blue is Vietnamese, and the timing of wanting her and finding her was, for once, extraordinarily perfect! The ruby in BB's necklace is cushion cut, as are my (extraordinarily red!) rubellites, so the match should work cohesively, without being overly uniform.

Last night I looked at the jewelry I was wearing and thought again just how personal it can be. Every piece was made specifically for me and every piece represented either a milestone or specific event of some kind. As well as what you can see, I wore my rose gold and yellow gold plain bangles, along with my pale yellow EC and wedding band and, on the other hand, my yellow gold holly ring. The whole combo was very warm, very individual, and personal to me and only me. Loved it. :))

Those earrings will be darling :love: Switching the one stone out will yield perfection! (Or finding it a mate and making the top of the other a dark as well ::)) I had a random thought… What do you think of single cut melee for some of the flowers and full-cut for the others?

The spinel does have some pink. It comes through in photos. So I think a rose gold shank will be beautiful. No diamonds in the shank, right? There’s plenty of diamond going on up top… But wait. Are you changing the prongs holding the spinel to RG as well? Or the band alone?

Hah. “Done”, you say? Oh, I don’t think any of us will ever be truly “done”… There are too many pretty things in this world waiting to surprise us ::) Perhaps a scepter will catch your attention unexpectedly :bigsmile:

Oh goodness. Thank goodness you didn’t go with that 1:2 ratio!! 1.5ct sides would have been overwrought. My humble opinion. A little reservation elevates a piece. I LOVE the current incarnation of your threestone. I hope you enjoy it for a good long while :))

Pearls. I’ve lost all self control when it comes to pearls. I thought my pearlapalooza was done 2019… “Done”, I said. (Hah!) I can’t wait to see your blues done, too! Blue and red is a classic combo, if the blue can hold up its end of the gamut. BB is ridiculously strong. I SO want to see her :love:

There are some PSers whose collections I think I could “match” with personality without much trouble, if I didn’t already have the association made. Yours. @m-2-b's. @diamondseeker2006's. @chrono's. @icy_jade's. @elle_71125's. @Acinom's. @Resonance.Of.Life's. @Gussie's. Harriet's, Mara's, and Arjunajane's from eras past. So many more PSers - but I'm feeling a bit too stalkery to list them all. Isn't that... Fantastical? Matching personality to jewellery without ever meeting someone... Yes, our collections really can say so much about us!! PS is such a special place :love:

Starfacet Jewelry

Rough_Rock
Trade
@mrs-b all of your projects are gorgeous but your new three-stone, two-tone ring sends my heart aflutter!! The proportions are exquisite as is the two-tone metal. The ring is elegant and swoopy in all the right places, and it looks perfect on your hand!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are some PSers whose collections I think I could “match” with personality without much trouble, if I didn’t already have the association made. Yours. @m-2-b's. @diamondseeker2006's. @chrono's. @icy_jade's. @elle_71125's. @Acinom's. @Resonance.Of.Life's. @Gussie's. Harriet's, Mara's, and Arjunajane's from eras past. So many more PSers - but I'm feeling a bit too stalkery to list them all. Isn't that... Fantastical? Matching personality to jewellery without ever meeting someone... Yes, our collections really can say so much about us!! PS is such a special place :love:

There was a great thread a while back with this premise and I thought it was really neat. Maybe we should revive it. ;)2

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...reflect-your-personality.248111/#post-4527187

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although I love the diamond shank as is- I think the rose gold triwire will be stunning!
I love looking at mine and the many moods, and it’s easier to do so now set. It’s quite entertaining!
Your absolutely divine gorgeous spinel looks to be just as wonderfully moody.
:love:

@Rfisher - your thoughts on this please:

I'm doing the rose gold shank for sure. But I'm also thinking of blackening the metal around the diamonds in the halo. I'm afraid it will make the stone too dark.

Your thoughts?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results