shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Simon G setting for my OEC!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just came here to visit your ring thread. It's so lovely!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I really love this setting and that diamond! It's beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Michelez!!! :)) I really enjoy wearing it.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
So very pretty - enjoy your new ring:)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1397332073|3652466 said:
So very pretty - enjoy your new ring:)

Thank you momhappy!!! :razz: I still have that "new ring" feeling!

A few more pics for posterity hehe

img_4380.jpg

img_4382.jpg

img_4383.jpg

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
June, is this HER????

How could I have missed this thread before?

She looks spectacular in this setting! Just. Gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:

I am thrilled to bits for you!! :appl: :appl:

Oh my. Scrolling back up to look at the pics again...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HeartingDiamonds|1398449317|3659959 said:
June, is this HER????

Oh my. Scrolling back up to look at the pics again…

Grace!! I was so excited to see that you had posted on my thread, I"ve been hoping you would! :appl: Yes, this is the gorgeous diamond I purchased from you! I absolutely love it - in fact, I had been having what I thought was DSS and comtemplating upgrading, but I realized I adore this stone and just didn't want to part with it. I started thinking that maybe what I really wanted was a little more hand presence so decided to go with a halo. I'm so glad you like my choice of setting - when I first saw you had posted, my first thought was "I hope Grace likes the setting" :lol: Thank you again for the wonderful service you provided, I'm very happy with my diamond!

img_4493.jpg

img_4494.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I never get tired of seeing your reset; it's one of my PS faves for sure!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OECsareforLovers|1398459377|3660059 said:
So, so very pretty. :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you for the nice words and for taking the time to comment OEC! :bigsmile:

by Laila619 » 26 Apr 2014 02:54
Beautiful! I never get tired of seeing your reset; it's one of my PS faves for sure!

Laila, thank you for that; Truly, it really means a lot to me that you like it! :))

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! The center diamond holds its own, and so does the setting. Bold, yet balanced. Beautiful.

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
I think this is honestly the prettiest, most perfect ring I've ever seen!!

It's amazing! Lovely band too... I don't think I would stop looking at it if it were on my finger! Truly stunning

Natalie x

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lioness|1398496036|3660445 said:
Absolutely gorgeous! The center diamond holds its own, and so does the setting. Bold, yet balanced. Beautiful.

Lioness, thank you so much for the nice comments!

by Nattshants84 » 29 Apr 2014 16:05
I think this is honestly the prettiest, most perfect ring I've ever seen!!

It's amazing! Lovely band too... I don't think I would stop looking at it if it were on my finger! Truly stunning

Natalie x

Wow Natalie, your compliments made my whole month! It's really nice to know that others think I good choices with my ering, thanks so much!

Julescott

Rough_Rock
June, your ring is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. I'm pretty neutral about halos, but your lovely, lovely ring has pushed me over the edge to total desire! Wear it with love and in good health. I'm so happy for you.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
It looks BEAUTIFUL and BIIG! It's perfect :)

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
junebug17|1398469472|3660183 said:
HeartingDiamonds|1398449317|3659959 said:
June, is this HER????

Oh my. Scrolling back up to look at the pics again…

Grace!! I was so excited to see that you had posted on my thread, I"ve been hoping you would! :appl: Yes, this is the gorgeous diamond I purchased from you! I absolutely love it - in fact, I had been having what I thought was DSS and comtemplating upgrading, but I realized I adore this stone and just didn't want to part with it. I started thinking that maybe what I really wanted was a little more hand presence so decided to go with a halo. I'm so glad you like my choice of setting - when I first saw you had posted, my first thought was "I hope Grace likes the setting" :lol: Thank you again for the wonderful service you provided, I'm very happy with my diamond!

June, I think she looks spectacular in her new setting! Surely cured whatever DSS you may have had too! And I do agree with Dreamer that this setting brings the "chunk factor" of the stone out more!

Wear her in lots of love and happiness - hugs, June!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw thank you Julescott! A halo turned out to be the best choice for me, I'm glad you like it! :bigsmile:

Thanks Emeraldcutlover!!! Felt huge at first, but I got used to it pretty quickly! :cheeky:

Thank you Grace! I certainly will!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! One of my favorites :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @bright&shiny! I was so excited about this reset. Re-reading this thread brings back happy memories.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Well, I've got it...and the setting is gorgeous!! The detailing is beautiful and the milgrain is delicate - I'm really happy with the quality - but...I have to say...after all my calculating and measuring, this ring looks bigger on my hand than I thought it would! :-o This is going to take some getting used to!

I do love it - it's the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever owned - it looks awesome from a distance. And my diamond definitely looks bigger and the faceting is more apparent in the halo. Dreamer had said in my other thread that the optics of my stone would improve with a more enclosed setting, and she was right. The trade-off is that I feel the stone shows a bit more tint in certain lighting conditions due to the contrast with the melee. It doesn't bother me though, just something I noticed.

I kind of wish that the stone was set a tad lower...but then again I think it might help my diamond stand out from the halo. I'll live with it for a while and see how I feel.

I want to thank everyone who helped me out in my other thread - you are all the greatest! Oh, and of course a big thank you to bastetcat for basically picking out my setting for me! :lol:

img_1975.jpg

img_1980.jpg

img_1979.jpg

img_1984.jpg

Your taste in jewellery is exquisite. I love all the pieces that you’ve shared.

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
That's beautiful! My setting is also a Simon G.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Rons Wolfe, nice to see another Simon G fan...your ring is gorgeous!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So happy this got TBT, because I would have missed it otherwise!

@junebug17 - this is spectacular! The presence, the sparkle…we need updated pics, please!!!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results