shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Right Hand Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 2:15:58 AM
Author: Mchllmarsh
So this is my grandmothers engagement ring. It is engraved with, 'Nan, I love you. TDDUP (Till Death Do Us Part) 2-6-54.' I love this ring, my mom gave it to me for my 21st birthday! I never take it off... It is set in Platinum, with 16 diamonds. I'm not sure what size they are but i do know that they are fantastic quality. or so I've been told!
9.gif
Wow, what a beautiful ring and a beautiful story!

ETA: Lauren, I can't wait to see that with a gorgeous diamond in it!
30.gif

And Butterfly-that is TDF! What a gorgeous sapphire!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 3:43:02 AM
Author: Gemma12

So this is my grandmothers engagement ring. It is engraved with, ''Nan, I love you. TDDUP (Till Death Do Us Part) 2-6-54.'' I love this ring, my mom gave it to me for my 21st birthday! I never take it off... It is set in Platinum, with 16 diamonds. I''m not sure what size they are but i do know that they are fantastic quality. or so I''ve been told!
9.gif
Wow, what a beautiful ring and a beautiful story!

ETA: Lauren, I can''t wait to see that with a gorgeous diamond in it!
30.gif

And Butterfly-that is TDF! What a gorgeous sapphire!!
Thanks, Gemma! I think I may have switched gears and am currently lookoing for an Asscher sapphire or other gemstone. Probably a pink tourmaline or kunzite.

I''ll keep everyone posted once it''s done!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
butterfly, I heart your ring soooo much!! where did you get that drool-icious sapphire from? It''s the most beautiful shade of blue!
30.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 6:11:17 PM
Author: trinity911
butterfly, I heart your ring soooo much!! where did you get that drool-icious sapphire from? It''s the most beautiful shade of blue!
30.gif
I second that! Drool!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 2:56:54 PM
Author: 777_LDY
Last one I promise! Finger shot so you can see the coverage, normally worn on RH but hard to take the pic with my left!
2.gif
Thanks for letting me share
35.gif
Wow, what beautiful rings, 777_LDY!! I LOVE your grandma''s sapphire ring especially!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 3:43:03 PM
Author: Catmom
777, love your rings, especially that sapphire one! It''s wonderful that it came from your grandmother.
30.gif
30.gif

Here is my aqua ring. It''s in my old solitaire setting. The color isn''t the best but it does have a ton of sparkle!
ok, Catmom, you''re killing me! That aqua is stunning with the sparklies! I love all your rings!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Thanks everyone! Here is a close up picture of the ring outside. I love love love this ring!!

I poste about it in SMTR, under the thread- Ritani Endless Love Sapphire ring.

Thanks again!

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 050_edited.jpg

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 12:56:42 PM
Author: joflier
One more...
Beautiful, joflier!! Do you know how much it costs to have a ring rhodium-plated by chance? I''m thinking of doing the same with my sapphire RHR (from the beginning of this thread)...

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 8:12:22 PM
Author: VegasAngel
These are the three I wear the most. First one is white gold ring with a small, pink tourmaline. Second is a white gold diamond cluster ring, it reminds me of a snowflake. Third is a garnet in 14kt. I like the dainty setting. Forgive my nasty, dry hand
Beautiful rings, VegasAngel! I love each one of them!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 8:36:23 PM
Author: vivianv
Here are just a few of mine. Two tanzanites, one bad aquamarine, one antique diamond and a tiny antique jade.
Beautiful collection, vivianv! I really like the ring setting for the tanzanite on the lower left and I adore your antique diamond ring!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 2:43:34 AM
Author: thekinglives
Mark 2
1.gif
GORGEOUS collection, thekinglives. The ruby is just glowing!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 7:11:08 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I have a new RHR, but I''ve not posted it yet because it has a CZ place holder until I can have White''s Gems source the stone I''m looking for.

But, it''s an amazing setting, so I thought I''d share it with my fellow PSers. The setting is a closeout from Knox Jewelers, and Brian was wonderful to deal with!
LaurenThePartier, what a stunning setting! What kind of stone are you looking to put in it?

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
So this is my grandmothers engagement ring. It is engraved with, ''Nan, I love you. TDDUP (Till Death Do Us Part) 2-6-54.'' I love this ring, my mom gave it to me for my 21st birthday! I never take it off... It is set in Platinum, with 16 diamonds. I''m not sure what size they are but i do know that they are fantastic quality. or so I''ve been told!
9.gif
Beautiful, Mchllmarsh! I love sentimental and beautiful jewelry!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 9:48:24 AM
Author: butterfly 17
Aww, Thanks everyone! Here is a close up picture of the ring outside. I love love love this ring!!

I poste about it in SMTR, under the thread- Ritani Endless Love Sapphire ring.

Thanks again!
butterfly 17, what a GORGEOUS ring! LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif

Date: 1/30/2008 10:42:17 AM
Author: jfo

Date: 1/26/2008 7:11:08 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I have a new RHR, but I''ve not posted it yet because it has a CZ place holder until I can have White''s Gems source the stone I''m looking for.

But, it''s an amazing setting, so I thought I''d share it with my fellow PSers. The setting is a closeout from Knox Jewelers, and Brian was wonderful to deal with!
LaurenThePartier, what a stunning setting! What kind of stone are you looking to put in it?
Thanks so much, Jfo!
1.gif

This was the $299 special that was on Knox Jewelers website, so I''m pretty happy I got to it when I did. I originally bought a concave cut spess, but I believe it will be too large for this setting, so now I''m thinking of having Jeff White cut an asscher pink tourmaline for me. I think this setting, with it''s 4 thick corners is perfectly suited to an octagonal stone.

susi

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine....Tiiffany Lucida....very comfortable mount and easy to wear on my right hand.

TiffanyLucida3a.JPG

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks JFO!

Lauren I got my setting from Brian/Knox. He was great to work with.

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hopefully this will work - it's my first post with a picture. My parents gave this to me for my birthday in November - it was the first jewelry my dad gave to my mom. I had it sized and rhodium plated and just love it! The diamonds are small, but very white and sparkly, which I didn't do a good job of caputuring.

rhrmlg.jpg.JPG

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This RHR was a gift from my dad one christmas (i think) - blue topaz with diamond, not quite a halo but not quite NOT a halo - its assymetrical and from the side the stone looks kind of like it''s floating..

blue topaz from dad2.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s one from the top - sorry the pictures are so fuzzy - they are from my camera on my phone, which coincidentally takes better closeups than my actual camera!

blue topaz from dad.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful rings.

I finally got time to take these pictures and put them all together. Here is my collection of RHR.

Top Row L-R: Ruby, Aqua, Montana Sapphire, Rhodolite, Tanzanite
2nd Row L-R: Emerald, Aqua, Garnet, Pink Sapphire, Diamond
3rd Row L-R: Irradiated Blue Diamond, Pink Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Rhodolite, Spessartite
4th Row L-R: Pink Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Green Sapphire, Tanzanite, Tanzanite
5th Row L-R: Diamond, Pink sapphire, Amethyst, Spessartite, Multi Colored Sapphire

mcrings (2).jpg

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
hey marcyc, you''re gonna need more fingers! lol

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wrstacks - I'd like to say I get dressed first then pick out the ring that matches but sometimes I think I want to wear a specific ring then match my outfit to it. I am such a jewelry hound.

Isis, I have a few more rings that are too big for me now so I could wear them on other fingers than my ring finger but I've never liked wearing multiple rings. Those few rings were some I rarely wore so when I had to have all my rings resized due to weight loss I didn't get them sized. One ring is really cool though, it is a cluster ring in the shape of a diamond and has 5 colors of garnet in it. I'm not a fan of the ring but it is so unique I never tried to sale it.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
jfo, thanks for the compliment! I didn''t see that earlier!

Wow, there are some beautiful rings in this thread. You Ladies have some amazing collections!
30.gif
18.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, I don''t wear yellow gold any more. Need to get this replated or re-set!!!

bcamethist1.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Bought this in the Caribbean!

bctanzanite1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results