shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Right Hand Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 2:58:04 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I decided to take a family portrait of all of my RHRs today. You guys will appreciate this, but my husband was laughing because I have so many RHRs, he called me a Pirate! I must really like my booty, hey?

L to R.
4.5 ct. amethyst with 3 small peridots on either side in sterling silver.
3.80 ct. square baguette white sapphire ring in 14k WG. .25 ct. princess cut diamond with two 0.1 ct. baguettes in 14k WG.
.12 tcw baguette half eternity band in 14K WG. 4 diamond/3 sapphire platinum band (first gift from hubby).
In the back, middle, .78 Pailin sapphire with .40 ct. baguette sapphires and .30 G SI1 pave in 14K WG.
1.71 ct. VVS Citrine ring with 1.22 F/VS2 emerald cut diamonds in 14k WG.
My Great Grandmother''s engagement ring, which is a .33ish OEC in a 14kWG filigree setting.
And finally, a 10 ct. smokey topaz in sterling silver with .40 ct. each lemon quartz.

original.aspx
Love that someky topaz - one of my fav stones.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everyone has such beautiful bling!!!! Keep the thread going, I love seeing all the different stones and styles!

Lauren -- you have quite a collection there!!! Very nice!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ausable-those are lovely!

EMPtorres, I love your ring-the alternating cuts are TDF!

Hopefully mine will load up-not as impressive as some of these but my sweet hubby gave it to me on our wedding night so very special to me!
36.gif

ETA: Yay, it worked! But so blurry and not at all like it looks to me normally-oh well....

rhrgemma12.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely isisgoddess!
Lauren--love all your rings! Really love the baguette eternity band and the white sapphire band...
Gemma--beautiful ring!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2008 11:28:04 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/18/2008 11:07:56 AM
Author: baby monster
This is my ''wear on both hands'' ring
2.gif
What a FUN ring!! Its great, and.. well, under the right lighting conditions you could seriously have your own rainbow disco!!
Thanks SDL
1.gif
You''re right, if there are lots of small direct lights, I get blinded by the fire coming off all the stones.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
I got this one for my birthday last year from Dh. Blue sapphires with diamond baguettes

lchandshotrhr.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
This one I got for Valentines Day 2007.

th_IMG_0129-1.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
SDL: Oh, your so sweet.

Edited: Oops..I attached the wrong size pic..

LCdiamondRHR.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Lauren, amazing collection! Beautiful!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Coati! I am coveting a morganite now-and that pave is to die for!!

The sapphire comes out a lot darker in pictures than IRL. I might have to try different lighting.

Lovely amethyst ring, LWD.

Lauren, your collection is stunning-I think some of those pieces definitely warrant their own thread!
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Ceyon sapphire and diamond ring with five stone diamond band...I would like to have these reset into wg or platinum, at some point.

046 a.jpg

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings everyone! I''m so craving a nice gemstone RHR, but for now this is my favorite.;-)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous rings, everyone!!! Risingsun, the color of your sapphire is simply scrumptious! Siamese Kitty, I love your pear!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 6:18:21 AM
Author: DandiAndi
These are all right hand diamond rings of mine, excluding the 3-stone which is my e-ring. I loove them!
Wow, DandiAndi, what a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 2:41:46 PM
Author: isis~goddess
here''s the first one i was given by me hubby, for our 1 yr annv.

it''s estate, looks like it was a man wedding ring? no clue, but it''s so big (sizing wise) it only fits on my middle finger!
isis~goddess, what beautiful RHR''s you have! I love the color of your emerald--I would love to have an emerald ring someday.
Your anniversary band is just gorgeous, and your first e-ring is so unique! I love radiants and I think having it next to marquise stones is really interesting!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 2:58:04 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I decided to take a family portrait of all of my RHRs today. You guys will appreciate this, but my husband was laughing because I have so many RHRs, he called me a Pirate! I must really like my booty, hey?

L to R.
4.5 ct. amethyst with 3 small peridots on either side in sterling silver.
3.80 ct. square baguette white sapphire ring in 14k WG. .25 ct. princess cut diamond with two 0.1 ct. baguettes in 14k WG.
.12 tcw baguette half eternity band in 14K WG. 4 diamond/3 sapphire platinum band (first gift from hubby).
In the back, middle, .78 Pailin sapphire with .40 ct. baguette sapphires and .30 G SI1 pave in 14K WG.
1.71 ct. VVS Citrine ring with 1.22 F/VS2 emerald cut diamonds in 14k WG.
My Great Grandmother''s engagement ring, which is a .33ish OEC in a 14kWG filigree setting.
And finally, a 10 ct. smokey topaz in sterling silver with .40 ct. each lemon quartz.
Oh LaurenThePartier... what a GORGEOUS collection of RHR''s you have. Each and every one of those rings looks absolutely incredible
30.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 8:01:03 PM
Author: Gemma12
Thanks Ausable-those are lovely!

EMPtorres, I love your ring-the alternating cuts are TDF!

Hopefully mine will load up-not as impressive as some of these but my sweet hubby gave it to me on our wedding night so very special to me!
36.gif

ETA: Yay, it worked! But so blurry and not at all like it looks to me normally-oh well....
Gemma12, beautiful ring! I would love to see more pictures!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 1:27:47 PM
Author: CdnBlingGal
I got this one for my birthday last year from Dh. Blue sapphires with diamond baguettes
Holy smokes, this is gorgeous! Love it!
Your Valentine''s Day ring looks gorgeous too! Any chance we could see a bigger photo so I can see all the delicious details?
31.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 4:17:45 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds

Just posted some pics of my amethyst rhr -- please see it here:

Amethyst RHR

Stunning amethyst ring, lovewhitediamonds! I think that setting is the perfect balance of bling and delicate details!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 11:06:47 PM
Author: risingsun
Ceyon sapphire and diamond ring with five stone diamond band...I would like to have these reset into wg or platinum, at some point.
Beautiful rings, risingsun! I just love the color of that ceylon sapphire!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 9:58:11 AM
Author: Siamese Kitty
Beautiful rings everyone! I''m so craving a nice gemstone RHR, but for now this is my favorite.;-)
Holy smokes, siamese kitty! What a phenomenal pear! Do you have any specs you can share and maybe some handshots?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 11:42:35 AM
Author: Catmom
Gorgeous, gorgeous rings, everyone!!! Risingsun, the color of your sapphire is simply scrumptious! Siamese Kitty, I love your pear!
Thank you, Catmom. I'm considering having it recut by Richard Homer, but not 100% sure on this
33.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of pretty rings.
emthup.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
There are such beautiful RHR''s on this thread
3.gif
I finally got to take some nice pics of the two that I wear! I hope no one minds a few more pics
2.gif

The first RHR is one that I wear almost everyday because it matches my wedding set so well. It''s a 2ctw VS2/I 18k y&w gold triple band.

triplebandrhr01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Same band next to my wedding set.

rhrwithweddingset01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
This is the other RHR that I wear. It used to be my grandmother''s but when she past away it was given to me. She had a love for sapphires and this was her very favorite ring so it is very sentimental to me. I don''t know the specs of it but the sapphire is about 11x7 mm with 8 diamonds.

sapphireluv01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not crazy about the basket setting but I wouldn''t think about ever changing it.

basket01.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results