shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Right Hand Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Another tanzanite

bctanzanite2.jpg

last one!

bca1.jpg

Hi jfo! I''ve been wondering where you ran off to!!! I love your sapphire ring. BEAUTIFUL!

Here's the only "real" ring I have. My ex gave it to me several birthdays ago. I don't know the specs, but the diamonds are super white sparkly and give off a lot of fire. Unfortunately, the pictures don't capture them that well. I used to wear yellow gold exclusively until I started having a bad skin reaction to it. I've been thinking lately of having this ring rhodium plated or reset so that I can wear it more often. I just hate the though of resetting it, because the shank is one of my favorite parts.

100_0510.JPG

I think this picture shows the true color of the sapphire better. It has more depth and more color that what shows in the photographs. Sapphires are my favorite gem stone and also happen to be my birth stone.

100_0513.JPG

I''m not exactly sure what this ring is, but I like it.
1.gif
It''s set in sterling silver, and I bought it from a local artist at a street fair in Savannah for $10.

100_0522.JPG

This is a bad picture of the sterling silver band I got for Christmas that I''ve been wearing a lot lately. I couldn''t take the picture head-on, because you could see my reflection. I guess that''s what I get for cleaning it first!

When I''m not wearing this, I''m usually wearing a fake sapphire ring that I absolutely adore. But I''d also love to be able to wear my real one more often without the yellow gold reacting to my fingers.

100_0524.JPG

Date: 2/3/2008 9:16:24 PM
Author: marcyc
I''ve enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful rings.

I finally got time to take these pictures and put them all together. Here is my collection of RHR.

Top Row L-R: Ruby, Aqua, Montana Sapphire, Rhodolite, Tanzanite
2nd Row L-R: Emerald, Aqua, Garnet, Pink Sapphire, Diamond
3rd Row L-R: Irradiated Blue Diamond, Pink Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Rhodolite, Spessartite
4th Row L-R: Pink Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Green Sapphire, Tanzanite, Tanzanite
5th Row L-R: Diamond, Pink sapphire, Amethyst, Spessartite, Multi Colored Sapphire
OMG! You have an entire jewelry store chock full of gorgeous rings!

I thought I''d join in too. There are such beautiful jewels here on PS - its amazing!
3.gif
Here are some of my RHR''s.

RHRs in a row.jpg

WOW Debhew!
Nice collection! I especially love that Kunzite and your eternity band--Lovelies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP