shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful pairing, Phoenix! And I love that ring; I'm not used to seeing stones besides diamonds on you--it's lovely!

Thank you, Hayley. Yeah, that's true. I rarely wear coloured stones. But this one is beautiful and I do air it out from time to time.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous picture with the bracelets and sapphire ring, Phoenix!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix that is so great!!! It looks so gorgeous with your pave Love.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you not think that one of the reasons we covet VCA is because of their high price-tags? I think pyschologists would problably tell us that!

Since I am passing by the Alhambra every other day, this thread always comes to mind !

Trivia: the shape is not much in evidence here, however, it does have allot of history in the architecture of the Eastern Roman Empire; VCA is only riding the coattails of some centuries of fascination with that combination of squares and circles - real magic ... worth anything.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix I have the same issues with VCA earrings - I have the three-motif Magic drops. VCA was wonderful about altering them for me - I asked for extra long posts (I believe they're ~1.2cm long - I can measure them tonight) and to have the "post bases" adjusted such that the right earring faces forward more than the left (compensating for ever-so-slightly uneven piercings).

I love them but I rarely wear them: they're very heavy and the clips - which I know must be tight to secure the earrings - pinch uncomfortably. When I do wear them it's with blingdots and those clear plastic disks between the backs of my ears and the clips, and never for more than ten hours or so.

...I do love them though ::)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I've mentioned on this thread earlier that every single time I go into VCA to buy the perlee bangle, I get side tracked and walk out with something entirely different. Well, this time I actually went in to get something else and instead walked out with the RG perlee bangle, ha! I love it so much!

IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1178.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I've mentioned on this thread earlier that every single time I go into VCA to buy the perlee bangle, I get side tracked and walk out with something entirely different. Well, this time I actually went in to get something else and instead walked out with the RG perlee bangle, ha! I love it so much!

IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1178.JPG

@kama_s I so love it!!! It looks so good on you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Phoenix - enjoy!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost bought the clover version (twice now), but I just couldn't justify the price tag! Do you wear yours often? I love your collection!

I wear mine all.the.time, whenever I wear RG and/ or YG jewellery and sometimes even with white jewellery (so I'd wear RG&YG on one hand/ arm and WG/ platinum on the other). I ADORE my Perlee Clover bracelet and have got sooo many compliments on it, even from men! The way I think about it is that sine I wear it so often, my cost-per-wear is super low! ;)2

Are you thinking of exchanging your Perlee Signature for the Perlee Clover? I love your Signature but if you have been thinking about the Clover, may I give you an extra nudge towards that direction?! hehe:twisted::lol-2:

And thank you.

Last edited:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear mine all.the.time, whenever I wear RG and/ or YG jewellery and sometimes even with white jewellery (so I'd wear RG&YG on one hand/ arm and WG/ platinum on the other). I ADORE my Perlee Clover bracelet and have got sooo many compliments on it, even from men! The way I think about it is that sine I wear it so often, my cost-per-wear is super low! ;)2

Are you thinking of exchanging your Perlee Signature for the Perlee Clover? I love your Signature but if you have been thinking about the Clover, may I give you an extra nudge towards that direction?! hehe:twisted::lol-2:

And thank you.

So amazing that you wear it regularly! Definitely maxing the ROI on it ;-)

I wore my perlee signature to a dressy dinner last night and paired it with a skinny diamond bangle and loved it! Earlier in the day I wore it paired with a Hermes leather bracelet while running errands in jeans and a sweater. So I definitely like the versatility of it!

I normally don't like wearing diamonds on my wrist for some reason, but I am thankfully getting over this lapse in judgement! Currently working on getting a 6/7ct tennis bracelet from WF. So I think I would perhaps stick with signature as I can mix and match it in several different ways.

I also CANNOT get over the price tag. Omg. Hubby asked me multiple times if I wanted it as a push present and I just couldn't say yes. So he ended up surprising me with a beautiful yellow diamond ring from Joe Escobar. But I mean, it's VCA! Perhaps one day!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s, greeeaaeat! Then, eventually you'll have both the Perlee Signature and the Perlee Clover!!:cool2::P2

Your DH is a keeper. I'm loving all your collection, but the rubelitte and the yellow diamond rings are my faves!!:love::love::love:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s, greeeaaeat! Then, eventually you'll have both the Perlee Signature and the Perlee Clover!!:cool2::P2

Your DH is a keeper. I'm loving all your collection, but the rubelitte and the yellow diamond rings are my faves!!:love::love::love:

Thank you! He definitely is a keeper :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So amazing that you wear it regularly! Definitely maxing the ROI on it ;-)

I wore my perlee signature to a dressy dinner last night and paired it with a skinny diamond bangle and loved it! Earlier in the day I wore it paired with a Hermes leather bracelet while running errands in jeans and a sweater. So I definitely like the versatility of it!

I normally don't like wearing diamonds on my wrist for some reason, but I am thankfully getting over this lapse in judgement! Currently working on getting a 6/7ct tennis bracelet from WF. So I think I would perhaps stick with signature as I can mix and match it in several different ways.

I also CANNOT get over the price tag. Omg. Hubby asked me multiple times if I wanted it as a push present and I just couldn't say yes. So he ended up surprising me with a beautiful yellow diamond ring from Joe Escobar. But I mean, it's VCA! Perhaps one day!

Your hubby needs to give my hubby some training lessons!!! :mrgreen2: Shoot, for diamond pave alhambra, I would even consider pushing again...:lol-2:

And I can't wait to see a 6-7 ctw tennis bracelet from WF. That would be FA-BU-LOUS!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s - The VCA Perlée clovers bracelets are to die for. If my husband were offering one, I would take it in the blink of an eye. I just saw them. I would get matching earrings, too.

PerleeCloverHoopEarrings.png

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s - The VCA Perlée clovers bracelets are to die for. If my husband were offering one, I would take it in the blink of an eye. I just saw them. I would get matching earrings, too.

PerleeCloverHoopEarrings.png

I LOVE this Perlee Clover design. j I have the bracelet in RG. Was temped to get the matching earrings, Deb. But found them a little too big for me (I'm tiny).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
but the rubelitte and the yellow diamond rings are my faves!!

OK...and where are they pictured? Link, please. I love red stones. I own red stones. I have red rings. I want to see.

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this Perlee Clover design. j I have the bracelet in RG. Was temped to get the matching earrings, Deb. But found them a little too big for me (I'm tiny).

I am tiny, too, but I have big ears. I have no hair. I mean I have very, very thick hair, but I wear it super short. My best friend's husband just told me I look like Peter Pan when I went to visit last month! I always think earrings would take away from my ears. They are not HUGE. Just not tiny!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How big are you?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would kill for that bracelet. Either in rose or in yellow gold! I would have to sell my house to buy it, however. Not that it wouldn't be worth it!

Deb

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am tiny, too, but I have big ears. I have no hair. I mean I have very, very thick hair, but I wear it super short. My best friend's husband just told me I look like Peter Pan when I went to visit last month! I always think earrings would take away from my ears. They are not HUGE. Just not tiny!

I chuckled when I read this, Deb.:mrgreen2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results