shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Ok so I tried really really hard to love the pave sweet earrings but when I put them on, it was “meh”. I am so bummed at myself! What is wrong with me?? So I went with the rose gold vintage bracelet. Ordered it. I tried on other earrings but everything was just “meh” compared to my studs. I guess I am just a studs girl.

I totally hear ya! I was all set to pull the trigger on the Frivole pave earrings last year, then got my diamond studs, and . . . never looked back. I've literally worn them every day except maybe one day. Maybe.

The rose gold vintage bracelet will be beautiful!! It will be very versatile. Can't wait to see it!

I am planning to visit VCA tomorrow; I'm thinking about getting the magic pendant in MOP. We'll see what happens when I get there!:wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally hear ya! I was all set to pull the trigger on the Frivole pave earrings last year, then got my diamond studs, and . . . never looked back. I've literally worn them every day except maybe one day. Maybe.

The rose gold vintage bracelet will be beautiful!! It will be very versatile. Can't wait to see it!

I am planning to visit VCA tomorrow; I'm thinking about getting the magic pendant in MOP. We'll see what happens when I get there!:wavey:
Thanks @mol42 . I was feeling really lame about not loving the pave sweet studs. That magic pendant is something else. Will you wear it long? Is it the one that is not attached? I love the one that is black onyx with white gold. Can’t wait to see!! Take some pics for us!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok so I tried really really hard to love the pave sweet earrings but when I put them on, it was “meh”. I am so bummed at myself! What is wrong with me?? So I went with the rose gold vintage bracelet. Ordered it. I tried on other earrings but everything was just “meh” compared to my studs. I guess I am just a studs girl.

Yay!!!!:appl::love:

Can't wait to see it on your wrist!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You know, it's funny. The Frivoles are super popular on another forum. Practically everyone there either has them or loves them. I tried them on sooo many times, over the course of a year, and thought they were really enchanting but never actually bought them. And i agree with both you, @mol42 and @LLJsmom, I love my studs and wear them everywhere, almost everyday.

The magic pendant in MOP would be so versatile and a daily staple.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @mol42 . I was feeling really lame about not loving the pave sweet studs. That magic pendant is something else. Will you wear it long? Is it the one that is not attached? I love the one that is black onyx with white gold. Can’t wait to see!! Take some pics for us!

You know what they say about buying an piece of clothing if you can wear it 3 different ways? Well, it's not clothing, but I figured I would wear the Magic:
1. Long
2. Short (wound twice)
3. Attaching the single motif to my vintage 10 motif

Hehe- rationalization will get me in trouble :P2

The onyx in WG is soooo luxe! Is it on your wishlist?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like prices have been adjusted on the US VCA site :(

Not too bad. The Perlee Clover bracelet went from $24300 to $25900 - haven't looked at other lines yet. I assume Alhambra was hit hard...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I cannot WAIT to see all the new lovelies coming to everyone here!!!!!!

:love: 8-) :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like the Alhambra prices are near what they were before they dropped prices last year. At least my bracelet regained it's purchase price! lol!

I am excited for you ladies who bought new pieces! @LLJsmom I think you'll love the vintage pink gold bracelet! I surely do love mine!

And Phoenix, I can see why you'd change to Lotus earrings since you have the ring. Those are beautiful earrings!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
QUOTE="diamondseeker2006, post: 4221946, member: 17516"]

And Phoenix, I can see why you'd change to Lotus earrings since you have the ring. Those are beautiful earrings![/QUOTE]

Yes!! This is exactly the reason. It helps that the Lotus are more blingy, hehe.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glorious, Phoenix!!
We need earshots and family pics! :love::love::love::love::sun:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Why do I torture myself coming back to this thread....why oh why? LOLOLOL:mrgreen2::lol-2:

Those earrings are sublime. That's all.:appl::wavey::love::appl::love::dance:

cheers--Sharon

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture of the Alhambra earrings next to the Lotus was a premonition !

standing-by for pictures

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies. :)):))

I'll post family pics and eventually earshots (so darn difficult to capture decent earshots!) in my Consolidated Bling thread, so as not to overcrowd this VCA thread.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know what they say about buying an piece of clothing if you can wear it 3 different ways? Well, it's not clothing, but I figured I would wear the Magic:
1. Long
2. Short (wound twice)
3. Attaching the single motif to my vintage 10 motif

Hehe- rationalization will get me in trouble :P2

The onyx in WG is soooo luxe! Is it on your wishlist?

@mol42, any update on the magic pendant?!:twisted:

mol42

Shiny_Rock

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix -- yes I bought it ($350 cheaper!) but I will post pic later! Will be able to get to it in a few days. Promise!:wavey:

@mol42

Yaaaay!!! And Yaaayyy again for the price reduction (doesn't happen very often, usually it's the other way round). Can't wait to see the pics!! Congrats!!:clap::love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
99323BE4-3B5E-417F-BED4-DF49983AE6A5.jpeg
Magic pendant in MOP and yg!!
Congrats @mol42 . It is a stunning piece. I hope you will share some neck shots with us.

How do you like it? How do you plan on wearing it? I was also wondering how long is it? Is it the one you can double over?

mol42

Shiny_Rock
07E1153C-B10E-4499-BABB-10BDA36F61F5.jpeg B63CD0CB-0594-430A-8D0C-9BEB1F611DD6.jpeg AFE9440C-B96A-41D1-ACB1-7A2FD18875E1.jpeg It’s funny, I now have the sweet earrings, vintage pendant and magic pendant- all in MOP. (It’s like baby bear, mama bear and papa bear!) Anyways, I find that I reach for the MOP more often because it’s such a great neutral and “lightens” or brightens your face. It goes with practically everything and being able to wear it in different ways improves the cost per wear!
The magic is the one where you can loop it twice to wear it short. Here are some photos; I just took some quick shots when I got the pendant so excuse the very casual clothes!
How do you like your vintage pendant?

My goodness! Those pictures are gigantic! Sorry about that:shock:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mol42 I just love it. I especially love it with casual clothes. It elevates yiur look no matter what you wear. You look absolutely fabulous!! I love it most long.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mol42 , I super AD:love:RE your new MOP pendant. I agree with everything @LLJsmom says.

Congrats!!:clap::dance: Makes me want to go rush out and get one for myself, hehe.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @LLJsmom - looking forward to your vintage bracelet:love:
Thank you @Phoenix - wow. your Lotus earring are just WOW! A total blingfest with your amazing ring!:love:

My SA was very sweet and picked out the MOP that he liked best. I agreed with him— under the loupe, some of the MOP have more of a gap than others.
I’m glad I got it before the price hike. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies everyone picked up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results