shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1438.JPG Just wanted to share one more piece that my mother just purchased . She was looking for special gift to give my daughter for her 1st birthday next month. Imagine my surprise when she walks in with the 2017 holiday VCA bulls eye pendant in rose gold. She even got it engraved with my daughter's name!!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_1438.JPG Just wanted to share one more piece that my mother just purchased . She was looking for special gift to give my daughter for her 1st birthday next month. Imagine my surprise when she walks in with the 2017 holiday VCA bulls eye pendant in rose gold. She even got it engraved with my daughter's name!!

How gorgeous! Your daughter will be a very lucky girl to wear that years down the road. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Go Grandma! :appl: VCA baby in training...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been obsessing about these Limited Edition Onyx + RG + diamond Alhambra earrings, ever since I saw a Sales Assistant wearing them at VCA London in August this year. I almost bought them right there and then but didn't. Upon returning to SG, I thought about buying them, but got the Lotus pave earrings instead. I still thought about them/ more like obsessed since then!! lol. So when my husband asked me what I wanted for my upcoming b'day, of course I told him I wanted these!!:D

They will, however, be my b'day + early Christmas combo present. I'm picking them up some time this week... can't wait!!:dance::clap:

Pic taken by my SA at the local VCA boutique.

upload_2017-11-12_12-54-18.png

Last edited:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I've been obsessing about these Limited Edition Onyx + RG + diamond Alhambra earrings, even since I saw an Asian SA wearing them in VCA London in August this year. I almost bought them right there and then but didn't. Upon returning to SG, I thought about buying them, but instead got the Lotus pave earrings instead. I still thought about them/ more like obsessed since then!! lol. So when my husband asked me what I wanted for my upcoming b'day, of course I told him I wanted these!!:D

These will, however, be my b'day + early Christmas combo present. I'm picking them up some time this week... can't wait!!:dance::clap:

Love them! But wait, aren't you supposed to be saving for the Holy Grail? :lol-2: You are my spirit animal.. no wait... my inspiration :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! But wait, aren't you supposed to be saving for the Holy Grail? :lol-2: You are my spirit animal.. no wait... my inspiration :love:

Thank you.:)

Haha, I am. It's not ME that's spending the money. It's DH!!;)2

That's how I justify the purchase, hehe. Btw, I'm doing very well on the fund for the HGD or Holly Grande Dame, naming courtesy of @Alexiszoe . Was so tempted to buy several things recently, but successfully resisted and am saving up more and more. I'm also selling a couple of my Hermes bags and putting the sales proceeds towards the fund, so yeah definitely on track.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you.:)

Haha, I am. It's not ME that's spending the money. It's DH!!;)2

That's how I justify the purchase, hehe. Btw, I'm doing very well on the fund for the HGD or Holly Grande Dame, naming courtesy of @Alexiszoe . Was so tempted to buy several things recently, but successfully resisted and am saving up more and more. I'm also selling a couple of my Hermes bags and putting the sales proceeds towards the fund, so yeah definitely on track.

I shouldn't ask but... where are said bags listed?

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix , I remember you mentioned the earrings in another post some time back...so glad you managed to get your hands on it for your birthday!

And very honored you like the name Holly Grande Dame! Have you started poking around and hunting yet for ideas? ;)2

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix , I remember you mentioned the earrings in another post some time back...so glad you managed to get your hands on it for your birthday!

And very honored you like the name Holly Grande Dame! Have you started poking around and hunting yet for ideas? ;)2

Yeah, I couldn't get the earrings out of my mind! So now they're going on my ears, hehe.

Happy you've helped me to name my future diamond!:). I have ideas and have enquired but the most important is the funds. I reckon I need like $100k for the upgrade!:shock:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You new earrings are lovely! I can't wait for ear shots! You can "consign" them here next time ;))

I'm actually waiting for Christies to reply to me. I may consign the Kelly 32 Signature Orange here, still not 100% sure I want to sell my B35 Bleu De Malte (will prob sell it too, just need to really think about it). Is that really allowed? I thought we're restricted to only bling.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been obsessing about these Limited Edition Onyx + RG + diamond Alhambra earrings, ever since I saw a Sales Assistant wearing them at VCA London in August this year. I almost bought them right there and then but didn't. Upon returning to SG, I thought about buying them, but got the Lotus pave earrings instead. I still thought about them/ more like obsessed since then!! lol. So when my husband asked me what I wanted for my upcoming b'day, of course I told him I wanted these!!:D

They will, however, be my b'day + early Christmas combo present. I'm picking them up some time this week... can't wait!!:dance::clap:

Can't wait to see these!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm actually waiting for Christies to reply to me.

Wouldn't they take Holly ? It is their sort of RBC.

Kelly 32 Signature Orange ... B35 Bleu De Malte

Random thought: the two colours work together beautifully ! (I imagine each matches some part of your wardrobe such as the colours do get to meet)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wouldn't they take Holly ? It is their sort of RBC.

Yes, they would. But their commission is super high. In fact, I've taken the Hermes bags to a local shop instead.

Random thought: the two colours work together beautifully ! (I imagine each matches some part of your wardrobe such as the colours do get to meet)

Lol. I wear a lot of red/ pink/orange and black clothes. So, yes:)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mol42 I love your new pendant!! Especially long with that outfit... effortlessly edgy :cool2: I'm very partial to MOP on the ears/neck on us dark-haired ladies, it shows up so well. Did your SA choose one with more colour play or less? I've read and heard that the "ideal" VCA MOP is very uniform - I personally like some texture and orient but both flavours are lovely!

Oh, just read that you have both the vintage and the magic pendants in MOP - which do you reach for more? Do you ever wear both together?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom I'm pretty sure I've read about this progression on the other forum... you begin with the most dainty pieces, then you feel you can go a little larger, then you find yourself wanting to make a *statement* more often and you start to layer them... Actually that sounds exactly like the DSS we're all so very familiar with :D

The RG is glorious on you!! Works really well with your colouring. And SO low-maintenance compared to pieces with stones! How many links did you have taken out?

I have to admit I'm a bit sad to see you letting your Sweets go... though of course I completely understand if you won't wear them!! I'm learning that I need "sets" to be happy - I got one MOP sweet bracelet and then had to get all the other MOP shapes. I got one mini Frivole bracelet and then had to get the other colour. I want the mini Lotus bracelet, but then I'd have to get the pave sweet clover as well :roll2:

Glad you skipped on the sweet pave earrings - they don't hold a candle to your studs :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix!!! One fuzzy earshot does NOT absolve you of your responsibility to provide us with pictures of your Lotus earrings!!! Your PS friends who live vicariously through your jewellery box's adventures are relying on you here...!
:devil: :lol: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not mine (pics from "VanCleefholic" on the other forum)...
Never have I wanted a second piercing more...

FRIVOLE_2.jpg FRIVOLE_1.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That top pic is soooo gorgeous!! It's like a bouquet of daisies on the ear.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom I'm pretty sure I've read about this progression on the other forum... you begin with the most dainty pieces, then you feel you can go a little larger, then you find yourself wanting to make a *statement* more often and you start to layer them... Actually that sounds exactly like the DSS we're all so very familiar with :D

The RG is glorious on you!! Works really well with your colouring. And SO low-maintenance compared to pieces with stones! How many links did you have taken out?

I have to admit I'm a bit sad to see you letting your Sweets go... though of course I completely understand if you won't wear them!! I'm learning that I need "sets" to be happy - I got one MOP sweet bracelet and then had to get all the other MOP shapes. I got one mini Frivole bracelet and then had to get the other colour. I want the mini Lotus bracelet, but then I'd have to get the pave sweet clover as well :roll2:

Glad you skipped on the sweet pave earrings - they don't hold a candle to your studs :love:

@yssie I may still keep the sweets. I am having the vintage shortened to the shortest length, and I will see how much I wear them. Realistically, I may want to keep the sweets if the weight of the vintage bothers me over time, and I want a very light weight stack to swap out. They are still hard to let go cause they are soooo pretty.

I didn't know there was a mini lotus bracelet... :twisted2: I saw the mini lotus studs. It has been hard for me to find a pair of studs that I find worth buying, that I love as much as my studs, and somewhat within budget. If you have any ideas, I'm open!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix!!! One fuzzy earshot does NOT absolve you of your responsibility to provide us with pictures of your Lotus earrings!!! Your PS friends who live vicariously through your jewellery box's adventures are relying on you here...!
:devil: :lol: :love:

Lol. Will try to take some more soon.

I must say I'm l:love:ving my Lotus earrings! Even wear them to bed from time to time.:dance:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’d love to see a pic of your mini Frivole bracelet! Mini lotus bracelet sounds amazing too!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
@mol42 I love your new pendant!! Especially long with that outfit... effortlessly edgy :cool2: I'm very partial to MOP on the ears/neck on us dark-haired ladies, it shows up so well. Did your SA choose one with more colour play or less? I've read and heard that the "ideal" VCA MOP is very uniform - I personally like some texture and orient but both flavours are lovely!

Oh, just read that you have both the vintage and the magic pendants in MOP - which do you reach for more? Do you ever wear both together?

Thank you @yssie :wavey:
I have THE sweetest SA at VCA, who alerted me to the price increase, is always so patient in letting me try on anything in the store (sometimes over and over again), and writes the nicest thank you cards. He picked out this pendant for the color, and I preferred it because the MOP was more aligned to the edge (hope that makes sense.)
I definitely reach for the Magic 90% of the time. I wish I knew this before I purchased the vintage :doh:but oh well, there may be something to that stepwise ascent to the "larger and bolder" item in the chain. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much early on and now I see that I was short sighted. Yes. DSS -VCA style!

I, too, would love to see your mini Frivole bracelet! It sounds glorious.

And that Frivole earrings shot! Swoon !! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
0C52D207-9FBD-4AB3-9307-27D8F3F585F0.jpeg 26175B67-F7D8-4384-BEF5-6BBDC87CDCB1.jpeg Here is my vintage rose gold shortened to the shortest length possible. It feels like a completely different bracelet and it feels like it’s mine. I can see at least two full motifs and at least a partial view of one more, if not two. I like it a lot. However I am still wanting another bracelet as well. 2018 project.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Now that looks like a perfect fit :love: Seeing multiple motifs fully from any view makes such a difference, even in pics!!

It's almost 2018, better get plotting :halo:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock

What other forum? I'm sure you can't name it specifically but any hints?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I tried on the Alhambra necklace in RG...swooooon!!:love::love:

I love VCA's RG. It's so soft and feminine and just yummm. VCA is such a slippery slope!! There are so many pieces that I covet!

How are you enjoying your bracelet?

Last edited:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I love the RG vintage bracelet! Does VCA charge to remove the bracelet links and can you tell that it has been altered?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results