carat
color
clarity

The Curious Case of the Bling by Kama

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys,

Some of you might remember me from years past. I seldom post on PS these days, but have added many new pieces to my collection in the past year and I would love to share.

I'll start with my most recent piece. This is a 2.2ct rubellite cut by Jeff White. It's exceptionally vivid and does not brown out at all - very rare for a tourmaline! I had Ryan at Joe Escobar set this for me in a two-tone double halo. It took me two years to settle on a setting but it sure was worth the wait!

IMG_4936.JPG IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4921.JPG IMG_4923.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently gave birth to my first child. My super amazing husband worked with Ryan at Joe Escobar and surprised me with a stunning 2ct FY ring to commemorate the birth of our son!

I am in love with this piece, and even more so because hubby picked it out for me!

Also including a pic of my little guy!

IMG_2063.JPG IMG_2066.JPG IMG_2075.JPG IMG_4135.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last year I added a couple of earrings to my collection.

First are matching sapphire earrings to my sapphire 3-stone ring (I have posted a thread on this ring in the past). Both were made by Ryan at Joe Escobar.

The second is a pair of blue zircon studs. These are 5.5ct cut by Roger Derry and set by Ryan at Joe Escobar. These earrings pair nicely with my Doug Menadue 2.7ct blue topaz ring, set by Ryan at Joe Escobar.

I also upgraded my studs - these are OECs by Jewels by Grace. 3.2ct, J VS1/SI1.

Despite my new studs, I fell in love with the Victoria studs at Tiffany the moment I laid my eyes on them. After much debate, I caved in and bought them in yg medium size. These are my go-to earrings!

IMG_3778.JPG

IMG_3780.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG IMG_7313.JPG IMG_6299.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lastly, these are two items I got on a whim. The first is a polki (uncut diamond) ring, which is a very popular type of North Indian jewelry (my ethnicity).

I also wanted something dainty for my wrist, so I had Ryan at Joe Escobar make me a skinny 1.5ct pave bangle. I love wearing it paired with my two Cartier watches.

Adding one final pic of all my CS rings, because why not?!

IMG_4947.JPG

IMG_3794.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is simply beautiful :love: The OEC earrings are stunning & I also love that diamond ring next to the rose cut ring on the right side of the picture!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Your baby is adorable and your new & old pieces are spectacular :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember you! I remember your great collection back then actually, but WOW!!! Those additions are absolutely GORGEOUS, especially your FY diamond for the baby's birth! Love, love, love all of it! Welcome back :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Absolutely ADORE your collection, S !

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to play in your jewelry box!!!! Seriously.... such a beautiful collection!!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Lastly, these are two items I got on a whim. The first is a polki (uncut diamond) ring, which is a very popular type of North Indian jewelry (my ethnicity).

I also wanted something dainty for my wrist, so I had Ryan at Joe Escobar make me a skinny 1.5ct pave bangle. I love wearing it paired with my two Cartier watches.

Adding one final pic of all my CS rings, because why not?!

IMG_4947.JPG

IMG_3794.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

I think you need an orange jewel to complete all the colors in a rainbow! This might be my favorite pricescope photo yet. I have some collecting to do, loving the colors (esp your floral cluster!!!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection, Kama, and what a beautiful baby!!!:love:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is simply beautiful :love: The OEC earrings are stunning & I also love that diamond ring next to the rose cut ring on the right side of the picture!

Thank you! That's my 2.5ct K,VVS2 OMC engagement ring!

IMG_3804.JPG

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You have an amazing collection and an adorable baby! Thanks for sharing both of them with us!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need an orange jewel to complete all the colors in a rainbow! This might be my favorite pricescope photo yet. I have some collecting to do, loving the colors (esp your floral cluster!!!)

Haha, I've been told I'm missing an orange spess but I am just not fond of the colour orange and don't have any orange clothing in my wardrobe!

Speaking of rainbows, however... (missing my new rubellite ring, however)

IMG_3787.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous collection! I love every single piece!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember you - so good to see you again! Your additions are just gorgeous as is the baby! Thanks so much for coming back to share with us!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Your little one is a cutie!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the birth of your first! Boys are SO fun, and yours is so adorable! My little guy just turned 2, and little sister is set to arrive any day now; kids are exhausting but so wonderful.

That rubellite ring is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen! That setting is just to die for.

Haha, I've been told I'm missing an orange spess but I am just not fond of the colour orange and don't have any orange clothing in my wardrobe!

Speaking of rainbows, however... (missing my new rubellite ring, however)

IMG_3787.JPG

...and at the risk of sounding really, absurdly Californian :lol:: your colored stone ring collection is SUCH GOALS. :love::lickout:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the birth of your first! Boys are SO fun, and yours is so adorable! My little guy just turned 2, and little sister is set to arrive any day now; kids are exhausting but so wonderful.

That rubellite ring is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen! That setting is just to die for.

...and at the risk of sounding really, absurdly Californian :lol:: your colored stone ring collection is SUCH GOALS. :love::lickout:

Haha, that sounds like the beginning of a doge! How exciting that you're due any day! Wishing you the best!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new baby and rings are gorgeous, congrats!!!!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
YAAAS love all of your pieces!!!! North Indian...you must be punjabi with a love of bling like this!!! BEAUTIFUL collection and what a cutie guy also!! When my son was born I also got lots of bling from the family- the joys of being an Indian girl ;-) Congrats and post a billion more pics please!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kama, congratulations on delivering a beautiful, healthy baby boy. I hope you enjoy every second with him. All the bling is just a lot of icing right? congratulations! Your new additions are stunning! Wear in great health.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kama, your collection is simply amazing, I am a halo lover and I adore every piece in your collection. Your yellow diamond ring is out of this world. I have a desire for a pink stone so I just love the pink rings in your collection. Your OEC studs are also so gorgeous. And your ering. I love it all! :love::love::love:

And congratulations on the birth of your precious baby boy! He is SOOO cute! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love your WHOLE collection...such a good variety of colors! I especially love that one piece of arm candy...
I bet you get lots of comments on him! Congrats on the little one!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your beautiful baby!
Your collection is amazing. Every single piece is stunning. You have such a great taste. Enjoy wearing your goodies

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection and even more gorgeous baby!:love::love::love: So nice to see you back here! Hope you will stay and please post more pics.:appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need more fingers! Spectacular! And baby is adorable!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection and handsome little guy! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of you on PS.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your son, and thank you for sharing your gorgeous jewelry collection! Do you have a thread for your wedding set? The rings are so elegant together. How does your Joe Escobar 1.5 ctw pave bangle compare to your Whiteflash 1.5 ctw shared prong bangle?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring collection, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results