shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PS Red Carpet Debut: "Nancy"

Bostonberry

Rough_Rock
The ring looks fantastic. I almost don't recognize it. The old stone compliments the style of the setting perfectly. You definitely had that vision of what it would look like. I'm so glad we found each other. Now the ring has its forever home and is being lovingly worn. I am going to send pictures to my mom for her to enjoy as well. She will be happy to also know that its being appreciated.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks fantastic. I almost don't recognize it. The old stone compliments the style of the setting perfectly. You definitely had that vision of what it would look like. I'm so glad we found each other. Now the ring has its forever home and is being lovingly worn. I am going to send pictures to my mom for her to enjoy as well. She will be happy to also know that its being appreciated.

Our paths crossed for a reason, that's for certain!! Perhaps, there will be future opportunity for us to "meet" again! I'm so happy you are pleased with the outcome! I think it's an amazing piece, and it really fits this stone, perfectly! Together, they make the perfect couple!
I'm so glad you will share this with your mother; I want her to know just how much I appreciate it!! You are such a wonder to work with, and I do hope your other pieces sell!!! If you need my help, in any way, let me know; I'll do my best to promote your pieces!!
Thank you, again!!! :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special treasure. The diamond and the ring look fabulous together.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special treasure. The diamond and the ring look fabulous together.

Thank you!! They blend so well, together, that it doesn’t even look like they were ever separated! It’s so amazing how well it all fit together!!!

Bostonberry

Rough_Rock
Our paths crossed for a reason, that's for certain!! Perhaps, there will be future opportunity for us to "meet" again! I'm so happy you are pleased with the outcome! I think it's an amazing piece, and it really fits this stone, perfectly! Together, they make the perfect couple!
I'm so glad you will share this with your mother; I want her to know just how much I appreciate it!! You are such a wonder to work with, and I do hope your other pieces sell!!! If you need my help, in any way, let me know; I'll do my best to promote your pieces!!
Thank you, again!!! :mrgreen2:

:love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the sentiment behind the ring! It's gorgeous! Wear it in much health and happiness!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So neat to see a family ring being worn. The lovely stone looks great in its new setting.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These two rings melded together so beautifully!!! Congrats!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So neat to see a family ring being worn. The lovely stone looks great in its new setting.

Thank you! I get so many compliments on it! It feels like it was meant for my finger! :mrgreen2:

These two rings melded together so beautifully!!! Congrats!

The look takes me back in time...complete classic! I got so lucky with this piece!! I absolutely love it!! :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s been a long time since I shared photos of beautiful “Nancy”!!
These were taken during our Anniversary Vacation in Clearwater Beach, FL. November 25-December 3, 2017.
17FF3750-6FF9-44A9-8123-E67448302AA0.jpeg 8AEA0D28-5B89-49E9-9B11-7C372F1AA8BC.jpeg 49266A3F-2004-4F76-BB3A-D8F719AC2AFF.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s been a long time since I shared photos of beautiful “Nancy”!!
These were taken during our Anniversary Vacation in Clearwater Beach, FL. November 25-December 3, 2017.
17FF3750-6FF9-44A9-8123-E67448302AA0.jpeg 8AEA0D28-5B89-49E9-9B11-7C372F1AA8BC.jpeg 49266A3F-2004-4F76-BB3A-D8F719AC2AFF.jpeg

Oh so beautiful :kiss2: I’m now longing for beach beautiful days and your Nancy is breathtaking :kiss2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so beautiful :kiss2: I’m now longing for beach beautiful days and your Nancy is breathtaking :kiss2:
I’m with you!! I miss the sunshine! The sun is out, now, but the temps are far from warm, or “Beachy”...lol!! I can’t wait for summer!! :kiss2:
Thank you for loving her; I don’t wear her as often, now, since DH gifted me an Anniversary Band for my birthday, in January. “Nancy” is still intended for my son, in the future, so she is kept safe, when I’m not wearing her. ;)2

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How nice that you can carry a little bit of your family on your hand.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous OEC! The reset makes it the perfect ring with your collection, so great you can enjoy the diamond on a daily basis!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results