carat
color
clarity

PriceScope Upgraded - Comments and Issues

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for the feedback. Will look into this.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just FYI, the link to this section is NOT clickable as it says it is.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
When pages load, they automatically go to the bottom of the page -- even when I click on a link to a specific post. Can we please NOT do this? Please revert to how it loaded before: either the first unread, or the specific post if we click on a link to that post.

I am using on Firefox 54.0.1 for Mac.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank for letting me know. We will look into this.

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Drk14 I am not sure why you can not see you images. i will see what is happening.

FYI my images are still nowhere to be found...

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
FYI my images are still nowhere to be found...

Sorry Drk14. It seems that not all images moved over correctly to the new system. We are looking into it.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When PS first upgraded to the new platform we were able to upload multiple pics at once. Is that now disabled and back to one pic at a time?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Pinto,

We made some changes but you should still be able to upload or drag and drop several images to the post.

Kind regards,
Andrey

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
When pages load, they automatically go to the bottom of the page -- even when I click on a link to a specific post. Can we please NOT do this? Please revert to how it loaded before: either the first unread, or the specific post if we click on a link to that post.

I am using on Firefox 54.0.1 for Mac.

Hi t-c ,

We think we fixed this. Can you verify for me?

Thank,
Andrey

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Is there a way to hide the Your Media / Your Favorites tabs?

Or alternatively to put the smileys above those tabs because i access and use the smileys much more often than media so that tabs just get in the way and I have to scroll more to get to the smileys.

I tried a few different things but couldn't figure it out.

Hi CJ2008,

The smileys are now automatically showing up as first tab.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emoties doesn't work now.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
OOPS! :) Will have it fixed soon.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Should be fixed now. :) Just refresh if you are having trouble.

P

PierreBear

Question under "my attachments" tab. There is a collection of photos I've posted. Is there a way to delete old photos that I am for certain I will not reuse? I appreciate the help!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Question under "my attachments" tab. There is a collection of photos I've posted. Is there a way to delete old photos that I am for certain I will not reuse? I appreciate the help!

At this time we are unable to this.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
How can we add emojis?

Sorry I am behind on adding all the original ones, but If you have something in mind. I can try to add it.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should be fixed now. :) Just refresh if you are having trouble.

I have refreshed several times and restarted my computer. No folders... no emojis. This is what my reply screen looks like.

reply box.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
What browser are you using and what version? I am unable to reproduce that.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realized I am missing both rows of editing options in the reply, no wonder I had no idea where to find the emojis! I'm missing the 2 rows with buttons both for the quick reply on the end of threads and when I click on more options. I can't see any of the rows with my attachments, bold/italic font, emojis etc or the tabs (my attachments, etc). I already tried logging out and back in on my mobile and desktop. Edited to add: just to clarify, I have never seen these buttons before, not since the site upgrade.
I can't see those buttons or the tabs (my attachments, etc) when I use my mobile or on my desktop computer. I'm using Chrome. Screenshot_20170712-075206.png Screenshot_20170712-075220.png

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Can you check now?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshot_20170712-085751.png
Wow, thanks so much! I checked on mobile and it shows up now, and I will check desktop later.   :appl: celebrating by using my favorite emoji again!! Thank you!! :clap::dance:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It had to do with a "Use rich text editor setting" you had it disabled.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It had to do with a "Use rich text editor setting" you had it disabled.

Hi Andrey, I have the "rich text editor setting"" enabled and still no emojis showing up for me. Any suggestions? Thanks.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, so the emojis show up when I am posting from my iPad but not my MacBook Air laptop...

:?:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
I think the emoji names are duplicated so that when I select the green guy laughing upside down in the first row :lol:, the smaller yellow guy laughing shows up (not in the smileys tab).

See my post linked below.
Where are the Emojis??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm posting on a pc, but haven't been home to try it on my Mac... I feel like I've tried everything, but to no avail...

What I've tried:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/where-are-the-emojis.232099/#post-4187391

OK so this AM I tried dragging the emojis from the bottom to my post and it seemed to work. At least it looks like it worked on my end. Do you see emojis here? Dragging the angel and the shades emoji below. When I do that it shows up just as a question mark for me but when I hit reply it shows up as the correct emoji. At least it did in my previous post this AM. Let's see if it works.
:halo:8-)

Not sure why I have to go through all these steps to get the emojis posted when posting from my macbook air laptop when before it was super easy but at least we can get it to work this way...hopefully.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results