shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are the Emojis??

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I noticed that there is not emoji/emoticon button on my PS today... anyone else have this problem?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My emojis are showing up directly under my reply box, without having to press the little icon. There are three tabs - Smileys, My Attachments, and My Favorites. However, when I choose a file from My Attachments that I've previously uploaded, it shows in my preview but not when it's actually posted.

Maybe they're doing some upgrades/changes??

ETA: After I posted that message, my smileys disappeared like yours did. I tried refreshing the page and they came back. Weird.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My emojis are showing up directly under my reply box, without having to press the little icon. There are three tabs - Smileys, My Attachments, and My Favorites. However, when I choose a file from My Attachments that I've previously uploaded, it shows in my preview but not when it's actually posted.

Maybe they're doing some upgrades/changes??

ETA: After I posted that message, my smileys disappeared like yours did. I tried refreshing the page and they came back. Weird.

Thanks for the reply, ILS... The space where the emoji option used to be is empty -- this is what my reply box looks like:

reply box.jpg
I've even restarted my computer, but no dice. :(

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little clearer... anyone??
reply box.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh cool...they fixed the attachements thing and now the emojis are right there where you can see and get to them quickly!!!

Thank you admin!:appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH!!! This is SO much better!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I'm the slow kid on the block re technology and computers...Where are the emojis? I noticed they disappeared today and cannot find them...

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I'm the slow kid on the block re technology and computers...Where are the emojis? I noticed they disappeared today and cannot find them...

Ummm... yeah. Can someone please screen shot where the emojis can be located? LOL

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, they appear right under my text box (see screenshot below).
IMG_2696.jpg

Maybe it's a browser/version issue?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, they appear right under my text box (see screenshot below).
IMG_2696.jpg

Maybe it's a browser/version issue?

Thanks for the screen shot... I don't have that on my screen. :( Maybe an admin will answer?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the screen shot... I don't have that on my screen. :( Maybe an admin will answer?

I don't see that emoji or any of those buttons on those 2 rows at all! (bold, Italic..)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe log out and back in?

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strange - I just posted a reply in another thread and no emojis were included in the 'Smileys' tab.

However, they're there now! :think: :dance:

Dee*Jay's suggestion sounds like a good one to try.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the suggestions but still cannot get the emojis to appear...

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions but still cannot get the emojis to appear...

Try clicking the camera icon, between the "+" and the save icon, at the top of the reply box.

Also try a page reload.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@t-c, Thank you!!! That did the trick. Hitting the camera icon and the emojis all appeared. But when I hit the emoji it doesn't add to the post...I'm hopeless...

and I did hit refresh and I did sign out and sign back in...but it didn't work.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try clicking the camera icon, between the "+" and the save icon, at the top of the reply box.

Also try a page reload.

This made the tabs appear. Although I can click on a photo to be inserted, clicking on the emojis does not insert them into my reply box. :(

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just tried to bring the emojis up again, and now clicking the camera icon will show the three tabs, but clicking on the "Smileys" doesn't bring up the emojis... only brings up photos... WTH??!! (this is on a pc, not my phone...)
no emojis.jpg

...then, I logged out and logged back in. Now, after clicking the camera icon, I was able to see the emojis after clicking on the "Smileys" icon BUT STILL WILL NOT APPEAR IN MY REPLY BOX WHEN SELECTED!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@t-c, Thank you!!! That did the trick. Hitting the camera icon and the emojis all appeared. But when I hit the emoji it doesn't add to the post...I'm hopeless...

and I did hit refresh and I did sign out and sign back in...but it didn't work.

Same...

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
It may have been fixed. It's working for me just by clicking :lol::D

You can also drag emojis 8-). It'll be bulleted though.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
It may have been fixed. It's working for me just by clicking :lol::D

You can also drag emojis 8-). It'll be bulleted though.

Huh. Those were not the emojis I selected...I clicked on the first row smileys.
Smileys in the tab still seem to disappear, but reloading the page seems to fix it. :lol::D:-o (these are first row emojis).

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huh. Those were not the emojis I selected...I clicked on the first row smileys.
Smileys in the tab still seem to disappear, but reloading the page seems to fix it. :lol::D:-o (these are first row emojis).

Have tried clicking and dragging... no dice. Reloading doesn't fix. Logging out and back in doesn't fix. This is frustrating...

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have tried clicking and dragging... no dice. Reloading doesn't fix. Logging out and back in doesn't fix. This is frustrating...
I think they're definitely doing some work on them, because some of the code names have changed. For example, the big green smiling one used to be "mrgreen" and now it's "biggrin", but when you put "biggrin" in it gives the older version of that emoji (the small, yellow smily one). Same thing for : ) (minus the space)... it was the fuller, more lively smiling face and now it's back to the older version.

Looks like some coding errors are happening.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they're definitely doing some work on them, because some of the code names have changed. For example, the big green smiling one used to be "mrgreen" and now it's "biggrin", but when you put "biggrin" in it gives the older version of that emoji (the small, yellow smily one). Same thing for : ) (minus the space)... it was the fuller, more lively smiling face and now it's back to the older version.

Looks like some coding errors are happening.

Maybe so... I'd just like to be able to use some of them. I can't even access... :(

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For now, would you like the code you can just type directly in to your messages? Use the screenshot I sent you and tell me the row and number you want and I'll tell you what it is.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For now, would you like the code you can just type directly in to your messages? Use the screenshot I sent you and tell me the row and number you want and I'll tell you what it is.

Thanks for offering to do that, ILS! ...but I use them because they're convenient. I guess I'll just give it time and keep trying.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results