shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your Victor Canera beauties here!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new Victor masterpiece. I am in love. Best decision ever.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-i-am-finally-done.237442/
vchalofinished-jpg.610469

dscn1940-jpg.610752

20180131_140632-1-jpg.610755

LoveWins

Rough_Rock
Didn't realize there is a thread for VC rings! Just got this custom Emilya created. It's currently being shipped:

0.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous

hoosiergirl

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me if Victor has sample rings you can try on to see how the different options look on your finger?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone tell me if Victor has sample rings you can try on to see how the different options look on your finger?

Yes, he does have various sample rings to try on in his office. You will need to schedule an appt to do so.

hoosiergirl

Rough_Rock
Yes, he does have various sample rings to try on in his office. You will need to schedule an appt to do so.
Good to know, thank you! Does he have all of the ones that are named on his website?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hoosiergirl--Unfortunately no. When I visited VC's office, these were the rings available to try on at the time so the selection can vary:

IMG_2907.jpg

hoosiergirl

Rough_Rock
Good to know! Thank you for posting that pic! Is the ring in your profile pic a VC? It’s stunning!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @hoosiergirl :wavey: No, my AVC setting is from another designer.

However, here is another pic of my ACA in VC Emilya:

IMG_4256.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jfo

hoosiergirl

Rough_Rock
I’d love to see more VC pics on people’s hands. Does anyone have the Anne Marie split shank in round?

hoosiergirl

Rough_Rock
Finally I have my 2.01 antique pear (GIA G colour VS1) set in a VC Emilya!! This has been a journey and around 8 months for me to get organised, pay her off, choose a setting etc...

Half pointers in halo. Single cut.

Pear measures 10.23 X 7.39!

Ring size 4.5

_5258.jpeg

_5262.jpeg

_5263.jpeg

_5264.jpeg
Hi, can you (or anyone) explain the difference between single cut and bright cut melee? I’ve seen these terms used multiple times but unsure of what they mean exactly. Thanks!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, can you (or anyone) explain the difference between single cut and bright cut melee? I’ve seen these terms used multiple times but unsure of what they mean exactly. Thanks!
I would suggest that you create a new thread in Rocky Talky with this question and other questions about settings. It would be nice to keep this thread for posting pictures without too many comments. It's all good. People will be happy to explain to you.:wavey:

hoosiergirl

Rough_Rock
I would suggest that you create a new thread in Rocky Talky with this question and other questions about settings. It would be nice to keep this thread for posting pictures without too many comments. It's all good. People will be happy to explain to you.:wavey:
Oops sorry! I found my answer on VC’s blog but I’d still love to see the different in actual rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results