shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Canera Ideal Hearts in the trilogy Orchid setting

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful on your hand! It's so bright and sparkling! I love a round with pear sides :love:. That profile slays me! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy wearing your stunning new ring. The Hydrangeas are beautiful too! (Be sure to post her in the Victor Canera thread :appl:)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Karlien

Rough_Rock

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful ring!!! :love::love::love: Congratulations! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks stunning on you!!!! Your ring is absolutely amazing. Victor does magic with proportions

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Looks fabulous on you!

Karlien

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments and celebrating this beauty with me. I still can't believe she is mine and I can't stop looking every few minutes at her. =)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! So nice to see this ring on someone's hand. I know you will enjoy it for years to come!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I died and went to VC heaven! :love::love::love: This ring is sooooo gorgeous and it looks wonderful on you! I would the round with pear sides and all stones are so white and sparkly. Absolutely stunning!! Enjoy it!!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I especially like the proportions and how low the diamonds are set. Congratulations!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::appl::appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! Gorgeous! So you got that new setting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring!...:clap:

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Sheer, elegant perfection. :appl:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
I am late to the party.........I just found this thread and laughed out loud.
I had been ill for quite a while. We went to Cape Cod September 2017 to relax and get me away from home. Doing my due diligence on Facebook, I just happened to run a picture of your EXSQUISITE ring on VC’s Facebook page. I proclaimed that this was the ring that I wanted when I replaced my diamond that was lost thirty years ago. All in my family just nodded politely and smiled. Then, Mrs-b offered her VC stone for sale, I purchased it and had it set in your setting. I just love, love, love my ring! And thank you, thank you, thank you for coming up with it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results