shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream Victor Canera Engagement Ring!

kuriso

Rough_Rock
I'm ENGAGED!!!!!! I'm pretty new to Pricescope and had learned of Pricescope from Purse Forumers (TPF) and let me tell you, you guys know your stuff! I feel like you guys would understand why I'm so excited to have a Victor Canera piece!!!!

*happy sighs*:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I'm still over the moon with being engaged to the love of my life! Fiancé proposed on April 14, 2018 with a Victor Canera Emilya Ring! I can't believe he also chose an Canera European Cut to go with the dellicate Emilya setting. It's absolutely more than I could ever ask for and I am so happy to get to spend the rest of my life with my sweet SO.

IMG_1523841833.400058.jpg
Victor Canera CEC Emilya with Single Cut Pave 3/4 Eternity

Before he proposed, I was the crazy gal that would go on YouTube and watch and rewatch all of Victor's videos. I'd even hum to the music all the time! I learned the differences between single cuts, full cuts, hand forge and cast..all the good stuff. When it came time to ring shopping, we flew down to LA and met with Victor. Fiancé and I for the first time saw his CEC and immediately fell in love. At that time, I didn't think he'd go with a round stone because we were looking for an antique cut pear. But in the end, I'm so glad Fiancé chose a CEC. We both love the floral facets and how feminine and delicate it looks on my small hands. I'm just so incredibly happy! Thank you so much for letting me share :angel:

Kind Regards, Kuri

IMG_4899.jpg IMG_4939.JPG IMG_5271.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4899.jpg
    IMG_4899.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 193

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stats!!! Diamond stats are in order!! Congrats!!! Blessings for a happy & long life, together!!

Have you chosen a WR to go with that outstanding Emilya?!? One of my all time faves of VC’s!! It’s TDF!! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement and on a stunning VC ring. :love:

I second the request for stats.

MK514

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring!! :love: Victor does amazing work! I also have a Victor Canera ring and I love it. Enjoy and wear it in good health!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is gorgeous!!! Your excitement is contagious! So happy for you and SO!!!

kuriso

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the love, it means so much to me!
Here are the stats....

Shape: Canera European Round
Carat: 1.50
Colour: I
Cut: Ideal
Depth Percent 63.4%
Table Percent 50.8%
Crown Angle 37°
Pavilion Angle 40.8°
Dimensions (LxWxD) 7.23x7.25x4.59

Since the ring has diamonds around the donut, I think I'll end up with a notched band. I haven't decided which one yet..Fiance loves a notched single cut pave to match the Emilya, I'm more leaning towards a crisp plain platinum notched band or better yet, get both :razz:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is beautiful.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl::love::appl:On getting it right the first time around. Congratulations and many happy years to you and your fiancé. Enjoy that amazing ring.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect!! Enjoy that beauty and congratulations!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow..it’s gorgeous, you have both created a fabulous ring. I do love VC’s Emilya setting, I’ve never seen one in person, but all the images I see are ‘dreamy’. Congratulations.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm ENGAGED!!!!!! I'm pretty new to Pricescope and had learned of Pricescope from Purse Forumers (TPF) and let me tell you, you guys know your stuff! I feel like you guys would understand why I'm so excited to have a Victor Canera piece!!!!

*happy sighs*:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I'm still over the moon with being engaged to the love of my life! Fiancé proposed on April 14, 2018 with a Victor Canera Emilya Ring! I can't believe he also chose an Canera European Cut to go with the dellicate Emilya setting. It's absolutely more than I could ever ask for and I am so happy to get to spend the rest of my life with my sweet SO.

IMG_1523841833.400058.jpg
Victor Canera CEC Emilya with Single Cut Pave 3/4 Eternity

Before he proposed, I was the crazy gal that would go on YouTube and watch and rewatch all of Victor's videos. I'd even hum to the music all the time! I learned the differences between single cuts, full cuts, hand forge and cast..all the good stuff. When it came time to ring shopping, we flew down to LA and met with Victor. Fiancé and I for the first time saw his CEC and immediately fell in love. At that time, I didn't think he'd go with a round stone because we were looking for an antique cut pear. But in the end, I'm so glad Fiancé chose a CEC. We both love the floral facets and how feminine and delicate it looks on my small hands. I'm just so incredibly happy! Thank you so much for letting me share :angel:

Kind Regards, Kuri

IMG_4899.jpg IMG_4939.JPG IMG_5271.JPG

Seriously this is soooo freaking beautiful !!!! A dream ring to be certain!
:love::love::love::love: A thousand more photos, please, and congratulations!!!!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He did a great job choosing the stone & setting, & your ring is simply beautiful! Congrats & wear it in health & happiness!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly beautiful - he made a great choice! Congrats and enjoy!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Kuriso! Your ring is beautiful and looks perfect on your hand with great finger coverage. Everything about it is perfect and I am so happy for you that you got your perfect stone and setting on the first try. If you are around here long enough you will notice that doesn't always happen. When it does it is wonderful. May you have a wonderful,happy, long life together!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the love, it means so much to me!
Here are the stats....

Shape: Canera European Round
Carat: 1.50
Colour: I
Cut: Ideal
Depth Percent 63.4%
Table Percent 50.8%
Crown Angle 37°
Pavilion Angle 40.8°
Dimensions (LxWxD) 7.23x7.25x4.59

Since the ring has diamonds around the donut, I think I'll end up with a notched band. I haven't decided which one yet..Fiance loves a notched single cut pave to match the Emilya, I'm more leaning towards a crisp plain platinum notched band or better yet, get both :razz:
Shoot that looks absolutely huge in your hand I was going to guess at least 2.2+

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SO gorgeous!!! I love the European cut stones, as you might guess! I'd get the plain notched spacer very thin, as thin as he thinks is safe, and then get the diamond band to wear at the bottom. I'd consider having him engrave the plain band. His engraver does beautiful work.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, perfect ring! Well done! Congratulations!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kuriso - that is one stunningly gorgeous ring!

Congratulations on your engagement and best wishes for a bright and blessed future.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and it looks huge on you!!! :love: His stones are dreamy :kiss2: Congrats!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congratulations!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It couldn’t be more perfect!! Congrats on your engagement!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect on your hand! Congratulations!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fiance did an excellent job! :clap:

Congrats and wear in good health!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! And what an absolutely stunning ring! You must be thrilled!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, you are one lucky lady with a beautiful ring and a wonderful fiancée!!!=)2

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is just gorgeous! Perfection! :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kuriso, Congratulations on your engagement and your ring is amazing.:love: Beautiful!:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I gotta say 'it is my dream Canera ring also!" it looks beautiful, the work is impeccable.. congrats, if I can't have it I'm glad you can!!! it's what I call a 'perfection' ring. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results