Stunning

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see this ring!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pictures! Love how you can see the crisp little snowflake in your AVR...just stunning!

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Crazy beautiful stone
Inspired beautiful setting creation
Madly beautiful photo skills
Hat Trick!
I've never seen one of these beauties in real life- and I doubt I will. Tell me- does the eye/mind "see" the stone like this in real life?
Just beautiful......
Enjoy!

Thanks so much, Rfisher!! It does appear this way to the eye when very close--a couple of inches or so. At normal distances, I just see a beautiful, sparkly disco ball of colors and light! The macro photos really enhance the detail further than the eye can see. The stone is off with Caysie/CVB so I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy it in person again soon!

Thanks, autumngems!

I can't wait to see this ring!!!

You and me both!!! :lol::lol: We're just waiting on the Frenchies since Caysie's cutter was out of the country for a few weeks in August. And then I'll have a bit of a wait for SO to propose... but I will absolutely be back with pictures once she's on my finger!

Gorgeous pictures! Love how you can see the crisp little snowflake in your AVR...just stunning!

A snowflake is such a perfect description!! I live in a very wintery climate so I think my AVR will fit in just fine!! :lol-2: Thanks for the kind words, tyty!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love:
I love it !! It's so beautiful !!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the AVR club. Can't wait to see how your CVB ring turns out!

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Welcome to the AVR club. Can't wait to see how your CVB ring turns out!

Thanks, LawmaLlama, I feel very lucky to be part of such a great club! Your glowing review of GOG and that you also had not seen an AVR outside of pictures/video gave me the courage to pull the trigger. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your beautiful AVRs x 3!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, LawmaLlama, I feel very lucky to be part of such a great club! Your glowing review of GOG and that you also had not seen an AVR outside of pictures/video gave me the courage to pull the trigger. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your beautiful AVRs x 3!

Thank you! I am loving my ring. But like many PSrs I'm already thinking about new jewelry projects. :Up_to_something: Lately I've been starting to fantasize about what kind of band to wear with it. So many options, but only so many funds. :(2 :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stunning!:love: Please share more photos!!!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results