shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - PETS! Show your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 9:59:16 AM
Author: Booper717
Thanks elledizzy! I have NO idea what it is but it drives me nuts! I always have to move them all around because he hunts them out, finds them, and they''re gone! Very strange.
33.gif

But you have to admit, there''s nothing cuter than watching them carry hair ties around in their mouths.
1.gif

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha, alright, you got me there! It is pretty freaking adorable!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 10:26:16 PM
Author: Snickerdoodle

We have 2 little rattie girls. I never thought I''d volunarily have rodents in my home
I LOVE ratties!!!!!!! I have had 3 pairs of rats (last ones about 7 years ago). Mine LOVED walking around with me and would crawl in my shirts and sweaters. If I was wearing a hooded sweater they would sit in the hood for as long as I would let them. They were so much fun and so smart!
I want some more ratties, but I think my FI would kill me LOL!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t currently have any pets
39.gif
38.gif
, but I just wanted to say I enjoy seeing everyone''s beautiful and adorable pets!

I used to have a rattie, Snicker. He was so precious and smart and very affectionate. He died of pneumonia when I was 12 [about 5 years after we got him] and I was heartbroken. I still miss him. He would sit on my shoulder and lick my ear while I did my homework. They really are great pets.

As soon as we have a place of our own, FI and I are going to get a pomeranian. Maybe two! They are adorable, and we have several friends who have them.
30.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 9:53:44 AM
Author: Booper717
I thought I''d post this pic because I think it''s rather funny! This is my mom''s dog, Duke, with his head stuck in the cat door, lol.
that picture is fricken awesome..

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So, I was playing with BF''s camera and got a great shot of Lola. I
30.gif
it. I think I need to print it out and frame it for my desk at work (yeah, I''m that girl). So I had to share it here!

Lolablackwhiteandpink.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is the best thread EVER. First time I actually read through EVERY page!

Everyone''s pets are so cute. It''s so nice to see all these animal lovers.

Here''s my baby...Goblin.

IMG_0649 - Copy2.JPG

Cass

Rough_Rock
Love your cavalier LaLa! I have two of my own. Plus two cats!

First up is Lucky.

lucky.jpg

Cass

Rough_Rock
Next is Brett!

brett.jpg

Cass

Rough_Rock
Then we have Precious. She was actually my first pet that I got with my fiance. She''s probably the smartest animal out of all of them!

Cass

Rough_Rock
Dunno why the pic didn''t attach. Let''s try again!

precious12358.jpg

Cass

Rough_Rock
Last but not least is Holly. She came after Precious.

I love my babies!

holly2859.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 1:24:18 AM
Author: Cass
Last but not least is Holly. She came after Precious.

I love my babies!

I''m in love with Holly. I think I''m going to have to kidnap your baby.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Cass---Your cavs. looks so sweet. Aren't they the best dogs ever. I'm obsessed with mine!

I want a blenheim next. Mine black and tan is named Winston...after Churchill. So I think a blenheim girl and name her Roosevelt and call her Rose would be so adorable.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
So I took my kittens to the vet and it turns out that Lola is actually a Louie!!! hahaha he is a boy. They are three weeks old and we have to feed them out of a bottle... I love everyones pets too!!! I love the king charles cavaliers too!! My aunt has a huge one he is 27 pounds!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
here are my babies, pete (orange) and kitty

kitty and pete1 (Small).jpg

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 1:01:45 PM
Author: Stephanie
I think it''s just like a cat - they just know to do it in the cage. We will probably get a pair next time. That will be a hoot. Rocco gets really ''greasy'' during the summer time because of the sweltering heat and humidity (thank you Alabama..) This picture is right after a dust bath.. he''s in his cage on his chinchiller (it''s a marble slab basically to keep him cool.)
chinchiller!!! that is hilarious. am laughing out loud

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my baby:

Santa_hat_Buster.JPG

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so we passed the santa suit at Petsmart... and I really couldn''t resist... Buster was NOT excited about his new gift!

Santa_buster.JPG

Cass

Rough_Rock
Elle Dizzy: Haha, I love Holly. She''s a big ball of fluff. Unfortunately she''s a "scaredy cat." She isn''t much of a people person
7.gif

LaLa: They really are the best ever! It was my fiance, then b/f, who decided to go with a cavalier. It took him FOREVER to aree to get a dog... but once we got Lucky, we got Brett like 4 or 5 months later, haha. They really are our babies and everywhere we go people just fall in love with them.

If you ever do get that Blenheim girl named Rose, you better post pics!

P.S. You could check out Cavaliertalk.com. Its a Cavalier message board and I''m addicted to that one like I''m addicted to this one!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh! Oooh! I''m not a LIW but I love to share pics of my baby! Hollis the Rhodesian Ridgeback:

BEFORE (in Feb)

P3010037.JPG

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and AFTER (last week)

P7250052.JPG

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hoooraay for pets!
My babes is a shih tzu/toy poodle. we call Bowser, or "shi**y toy" when he is being bad
27.gif

here he is, about to do a 360 turn.

IMG_1533_edited-1.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
this is our family kitty...her name is blackie...she is 9 years old. but still acts like a kitten.

zxykittykitycat95536.JPG

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
omg i had not idea it was that big!!
sorry everyone! :)

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Wishful- I''m glad you enjoyed that pic, I thought it was rather entertaining myself!

Everyone''s pets are SOOOO adorable, this thread is making me want to run out and get some more animals!!! I''ve been entertaining the idea of a puppy but I''m too nervous about house breaking!! Maybe one day....

24kBlondi

Rough_Rock
CUTE PETS!!!!!!!

Heres my baby Meisha:

Meisha.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww Princess - your kitty looks just like my Pinecone! How adorable!

pineconeinlap.JPG

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s Pinecone catchin'' some rays.
2.gif

pineconelounging.JPG

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/28/2008 10:26:16 PM
Author: Snickerdoodle
I thought I'd posted pics of my girls here, but I guess I didn't, so now I will.

We have 2 little rattie girls. I never thought I'd volunarily have rodents in my home, but my boyfriend took advantage of my inability to make good decisions when I've been drinking, and talked me into getting rats. I'm so glad we have them--they are the sweetest things in the world and soooo funny to watch!

Nuffle Bunny is the beige and white one. She's our little snuggler; she loves to be scratched and rubbed!

Fondue is the grey and white one. She's a little more independent, doesn't like to be held and petted, and likes to climb on us just so she can get up as high as possible and look around. She loves us, she just shows it differently than Nuffle.

Here's Nuffle standing on the back of a towel-covered chair (I'm always worried about accidents!). I love this pic--it looks like she's singing!
It's been awhile since I had rats in the house, but they were my first love and how I became the crazy animals nut I am today so they hold a very special place in my heart
2.gif

You made me reminisce and I dug up some pictures to share. First is my favorite rat of all times, Charlie Bear.

Charlie Bear Fav.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results