shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - PETS! Show your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a slow day in here, and after seeing Smurfy''s kitten post -- I figured everyone would want a chance to post their pets!

cuddlingkittens.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops --

Ferris is on the left. Nietzsche is on the right!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
aww i love pets...here are mine...hehe
This is Pretty Princess Peekachoo (she''s a trouble maker if you cant sell by all the torn up paper towels...

prettyprincesspeekachootrouble.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here she is all dressed up for halloween...

prettyprincesspeekachoo.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Here is our newest addition.... Enzo..and then like five million other names my FF calls him (he was NEVER a cat person but is OBSESSED with this cat...seriously lol) This is him a kitten..he still is, but is A LOT fluffier now.

enzofluffybaby.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blonde: Ha!! I''d love to get my cats into costume. Oh... they''d make me pay for days! :)

My cat isnt much for paper towel, but loves to run the toilet paper??

That kitten is super cute! I love when they lay on their backs!

Your kitties are adorable!
1.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing pics of everyone''s kits and pups!!

Here''s my Cleo
1.gif

PICT00110 (1)22.JPG

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cleo is ADORABLE!! Totally showing off for the camera!

Here''s Ferris with a BAD upper respiratory infection... I know he''s not feeling well in this picture, but he''s so ridiculous looking that it''s too funny not to share....

ferrishascold.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Cleo is so cute!! :)

Elle-that pic made me laugh that I had to post this pic...Our little baby Enzo just started to pant when he gets hot since we are in Florida and all his hair...its SOOO funny!

enzopanting.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Ya Peekachoo loves paper towels...Our little one loved toliet paper, but we decided we should shut the bathroom door bcuz he gets into everything and we didnt want him falling in the toliet...lol Here is peekachoo being bad AGAIN!

reallybadpeekachoo.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so this is where all the other cute pet pictures are - you all have some seriously adorable kitties
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. Cats panting is hilarious. I''m sure they don''t think so... but I do! Gotta love it when you catch it on film!

How the HECK did Enzo get on the top of that mattress?!?!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
This is my darling dachshund - well actually, it''s my brothers pup - but I looooove her!

Introducing Jolene! Apparently, it was too sunny! ha!

Jolene Too Sunny45.JPG

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww! He is so darling!!! He needs some shades!!
2.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha ya my FF think its the funniest thing ever...he got Enzo going last name by playing with him with his toy and all of a sudden he started panting...so we filmed it because it was so funny! lol

Thats actually Peekachoo up there...and she got up there herself..I dont know why but she loves the tops of mattresses...Everytime we are moving or cleaning and there is a mattress up like that...she is up there?? She is strange...She also likes to do this...
One time I didnt know she was in the drawer and closed it only to hear this really loved meowing lol
Boo it wont upload....?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

what does that mean??

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
aww Jolene is soo cute!! If I get a dog I want a little one like that...but FF wont let me bcuz we are too busy...

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
This is my baby. Penny.

Pennster1.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 11:15:32 AM
Author: blondebunny
aww Jolene is soo cute!! If I get a dog I want a little one like that...but FF wont let me bcuz we are too busy...

FF won''t let me get one until we buy a house.

I won''t let us buy a house until we''re married.

He won''t marry me until I''m done with school. lol
20.gif

I am SO far from getting a puppy....

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
KC - She looks so happy! You must be a good mommy!!

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 11:20:16 AM
Author: elledizzy5
KC - He looks so happy! You must be a good mommy!!
Aw Thanks! She is always happy. It''s great! I got her when I was a little depressed and she was always smiling and I think it helped me a lot.

She is also a compulsive licker she can''t get near your face without licking it. Even when she knows she shouldn''t. Like with my mom who hates to be licked...she knows this and you can see in Penny''s eyes when my mom pets her that she is trying with all her might not to lick my mom, but if my mom stays too close for too long she just has to give in and give her a kiss. It''s adorable. She even gives kisses to other dogs.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
My Honey will be soooo impressed that I posted these, but he just looks so damn cute with our babies. Here they are - the three loves of my life!!

dadkids01.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hanging out in the backyard!

dadkids03.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
My little kitty.

kittytini.JPG

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I asked my ex-roommate (and bestest friend LOL) for some pictures of the dog and cat. I say “the” because they were not my pets although I love them as if they are. She has had Tanner (dog) for a few years. He’s a mutt…we’re not sure what breed but we’re thinking greyhound/terrier mix. She got Tatum (cat) about three years ago (I think) but we had to give her away when we went our separate ways. Here they are when Tatum was a kitty...they were very playful with each other:

For some reason it came out super tiny

Tatum[1].JPG

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
KCC...he is sooo sweet!! My cat peekachoo is an obsessive licker too...I dont mind it, but my FF didnt like it at first because she did it all the time..even when we let her sleep with us, she just starts licken your hand lol..

Here is that picture of peekachoo I was trying to post...

peekachoohidinginadrawer.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is another one of her getting stuck in a bag bcuz she is such a curious cat...

peekachooinabag.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blonde: Does your cat like to lick plastic bags? One of my cats will wake us up in the middle of the night, in the bedroom, just obsessively licking a plastic bag. It''s the weirdest thing, I swear.

Honey: Those labs are ADORABLE!!! I simply feel like I am going to explode while waiting to get a dog!!

EM1: Your cat is awesome looking! Those eyes are stunning!

Fiery: So cute! I love see cats and dogs getting along together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results