shape
carat
color
clarity

Off Topic - PETS! Show your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
And this is Vern - he was my cat before we got married:

vern.jpg

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 9:30:55 AM
Author: lala2332
This is my 7 months old puppy Winston. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the sweetest pup ever!
Your puppy is so adorable! My parents have a Cavalier named Winston also! He''s 7 1/2 now - here''s a picture of him when he was much younger.....

They also had a female black and tan Cavalier, but they just had to put her to sleep last month at 9.
39.gif

winstonbaby.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annie is sooo cute - she looks a lot like my little buddy Rip. The faces sure do let them get away with a lot of trouble don''t they? We should start a thread - there have been a few cutie cavaliers on here!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
This is my baby girl Audrey. The black thing lurking in the background is my husband''s cat Ziggy, but we don''t talk about him.

audrey4376.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 7:42:20 AM
Author: MishB
This is my baby girl Audrey. The black thing lurking in the background is my husband''s cat Ziggy, but we don''t talk about him.
Awww!!! Why don''t you talk about him?

Audrey is adorable!
1.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Because he''s evil.. he''s craaaazy.

Ziggy234.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 9:59:12 AM
Ha! I refuse to believe any cat is evil. They''re just... sassy.
2.gif

I love all kitties, even the mean old grumpy ones. They still have fur, ya know?
9.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 10:04:21 AM
Author: elledizzy5

2.gif

I love all kitties, even the mean old grumpy ones. They still have fur, ya know?
9.gif

They are both adopted from shelters, she is a totally well adjusted delightful cat, he, well... let''s just say he has a lot of emotional baggage! But my husband loves him to death, and I am fond of him although he frustrates me when he keeps beating up my little girl. And scratching the furniture, and waking us up by jumping on us at 4 am.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 10:13:26 AM

Date: 9/26/2008 10:04:21 AM
Author: elledizzy5

2.gif

9.gif

They are both adopted from shelters, she is a totally well adjusted delightful cat, he, well... let''s just say he has a lot of emotional baggage! But my husband loves him to death, and I am fond of him although he frustrates me when he keeps beating up my little girl. And scratching the furniture, and waking us up by jumping on us at 4 am.
Yeah, I hear you. Shelter cats can be difficult at times. Both of mine are rescues, and are surprisingly well-adjusted. However, neither of them are lap cats, and I REALLY want one. I''ve never had a lap cat. I always raise the uber-independent kitties.

My cats just come in at 5 am and STARE directly at me, just inches from my face, until I wake up. So the first thing I see is their big fat kitty eyes and it scares the crap out of me right when I wake up.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I wish he''d just stare. He comes pounding down the whole length of the hallway (timber floor) and straight onto the bed with a thump (and he is no lightweight, he''s a very substantial cat) then lets out a ''WOW!!!'' kind of noise, then straight off the bed, back to the living room, rips the hell out of one arm of the couch, then back down the hall to the bedroom... and repeat until DH gets up and gives him what he wants.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
A cat and his man...

zandd.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2008 10:37:03 AM
A cat and his man...
Ooooh that is too cute! poor Audrey, but it''s pretty clear your DH and Ziggy are in L
30.gif
VE :)

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
Here is my 3-year old baby, Braxton...

on the bed.JPG

Cynd33

Rough_Rock
here are my babies... Missy and Herbie
5.gif

cynd33_pups.jpg

This is my Ry baby (Rylee!) I took this picture with my iphone, so it''s not the best. He passed out like this..

ryguy1.jpg

And this is after I took a few pictures-- he woke up but the tongue continued to stick out for a while. He does this quite a bit! Sooo cuteee.

ryguy2.jpg

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
This is our older kitty, Verde, (he has big huge green eyes - hence the name). He likes to sleep in the fetal position!

verdekittysleeping.jpg

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
...and this is Chloe! She''s full grown but still practically kitten sized (and all hair!)

chloekittystocking.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results